剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Hello, Gage.
我们对艾米艮的集体竞标进展如何
Where are we on the collective bid for Emigen?
14亿 亲爱的 但这只是开始
One point four billion, baby, but that's just for starters.
我想我至少可以再
I think I can get them up to at least another--
尽快结束
Cut it off now.
我今天就要签合同
I want contracts signed today.
是 是 库伊拉
Aye, aye, Cruella.
要去旅行吗
Going on a trip?
我们一起
We both are.
单程旅行
One-way.
什么
Excuse me?
很久以前 你让我准备一个应急计划
Long time ago, you asked me to prepare a contingency plan...
以防你遇到危急情况
in case your circumstances here became untenable.
我付诸实践了
I put it into effect.
真奇怪
Odd.
我没遇到任何危急情况
Because my circumstances are feeling remarkably tenable.
是我让那男孩拿走了帐本
I let the boy take the ledgers.
为了保护那个女孩
To protect the girl.
现在是我该保护你了
And now it's my job to protect you.
唯一能对付像利亚姆这样的敌人 以及那些
And the only thing to be done with an enemy like Liam,
在我♥干♥掉他后接踵而至的人的方法就是消失
and those who follow if I take him out, is to disappear.
但是面对像这样的敌人该怎么办呢
But what does one do with an enemy like this?
在我自己家里的敌人
An enemy inside my own house.
我绝不会与你为敌 安妮
I'm far from your enemy, Anne.
我愿一生服务于你
I've devoted my life in service of you.
但我从来没同意过帮你
But I never agreed to help you
随意伤害两个无辜的人
victimize two innocent people at random.
肖恩并不无辜
Sean is not innocent.
选择丽萨也不是我当初选择你一样那么随意
And Lisa is no more random than you were when I chose you.
你选择我是因为知道我会忠诚于你
You chose me because you knew I'd be loyal to you
因为你和我女儿是被同一人所伤
for suffering the same pain my daughter endured
遭受过同样的痛苦
at the hands of the very same man who violated you.
同一个人 没错
Same man, yes.
-痛苦则不同 -是的
- Different pain. - That's right.
我女儿痛苦至极 她自杀了
My daughter's pain was so severe, she ended her life.
了结此生的办法不止这一种 福斯特
There's more than one way to end a life, Foster.
我只是为了抹去那个人带来的伤痕
I simply forged a new one to replace the girl
成为了全新的自我
that man destroyed.
这个全新的自我得以诞生的力量是来自
A new person born out of the strength I gained
承受他带来的教训 而不是屈服
from enduring his lesson rather than succumbing to it.
而重生的资本
With the funds I received
则是我抛弃肚子里他的孩子得来的
from giving away the child he put inside me.
孩子
Child.
丽萨
Lisa?
你对自己亲生女儿做这种事
You did this to your own daughter?
现在她做好准备变得和我一样强大
And now she's poised to become every bit as strong as I am.
她派人来偷账本 这说明她比我更加强大
More so if those stolen ledgers are any indications.
你觉得自己的所作所为让她变得更强大了
You think what you did to her made her stronger?
那个女孩已经崩溃了
That girl is shattered.
这只是暂时的
Only for the time being.
你知道如果我女儿还能有
Do you have any idea what would do
第二次机会该有多好吗
for a second chance with my daughter?
你曾有过这个机会
You had that chance.
而你却选择用它
And you chose to use it
展示那些血淋淋的教训
to deploy some toxic lesson in resilience?
如果你有勇气
If you had the courage
教会你自己的女儿这种教训
to teach your own daughter this type of lesson,
或许她就不会死
perhaps she'd still be here.
你辜负了我 福斯特
You failed me, Foster.
就像辜负她一样
Just like you failed her.
你♥他♥妈♥的 安妮
Fuck you, Anne.
我们到此为止了
We're done here.
你知道出去的路
You know the way out.
-这是简直是奇迹 -不 这不是奇迹
- It's a miracle. - No, it's not a miracle.
这是一系列完全可以解释的医疗事件
It's a fully explicable series of medical events.
这是到了需要卖♥♥弄学问的时候吗
Does this seem like a moment that calls for pedantry?
将反科学的火花扼杀在摇篮里
It's not pedantry to extinguish anti-scientific sparks
可不是卖♥♥弄学问
before they start a fire.
可以请你们谁告诉我发生了什么吗
Could someone please tell me what's going on?
我跟你说过她很坚强的
I told you she was strong.
她...
Is she...?
睡着了
Sleeping.
她醒的时候你能和她聊天吗
But you were able to talk to her?
至少我能一直对她说个不停
Talk at her at least.
如果一个月前你告诉我
If you told me a month ago
我会为了能让她开口说话而不顾一切
that I'd give anything to hear her voice again...
我会觉得你疯了
I'd have thought you were insane.
-你告诉她发生什么了吗 -说了
- Did you tell her what happened? - I did.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
这是她写的所有东西
This is everything she wrote down.
发生了什么
丽萨
艾米艮
环球
E等于M乘C的平♥米♥
E equals MC squared.
她一直在写这个
She just kept writing it.
我猜外伤性脑损伤的病人
I guess it's normal for patients with traumatic brain injury
一直重复地表达是正常的
to repeat themselves.
她写这个之前你们在聊什么
What were you talking about before she wrote it?
安妮出♥卖♥♥♥了你还准备卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
That Anne double-crossed you and planned to sell the company.
为什么 这个公式对你有什么特殊意义吗
Why? Does it mean something to you?
你拿到拨款了吗
Did you not get the grant?
我这个样子看起来像是拿到了吗
Does it look like I got the grant?
太棒了
Yes!
很高兴我科学白日梦的破灭能让你开心
I'm glad the demise of my scientific pipe dream makes your day.
学术界那帮人要是不相信你就让他们滚蛋
Fuck academia if they don't believe in you.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我们不靠他们
And we don't need them.
我们只需要让你不断进步
We just need to get you far along
然后足以让这些投资者看到你
enough to put you in front of these investors.
你真的觉得可能吗
Do you really think it's possible?
丽萨 你这些想法背后的科学会起作用吗
Lisa, does the science behind your idea work?
会起作用的 我知道会的
It will. I know it will.
那就是百分之百可能
Then it's 100 percent possible.
现在只有一件事阻碍你
There's only one thing standing
拯救世界的计划
in the way of your plan to heal the world.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就算昏迷着 这个女人也是个十足的天才
Even in a coma, this woman is a flat-out genius.
为什么 什么意思
Why? What does it mean?
意思是
It means...
我们还没有输
we haven't lost yet.
你好 丽萨
Hello, Lisa.
你好 安妮
Hello, Anne.
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
越快到越好
Yes, the sooner you get here the better.
在我看来 我的生活现在岌岌可危
It's my understanding that my life has been put in danger.
我不会去你那儿的 你来我这里吧
I'm not coming to your place. You're coming to mine.
你的男人怎么还没来
What do you think could be keeping that man boy of yours?
你不可能在残忍♥地杀害两个人之后
You can't just murder two people
还能逍遥法外
in cold blood and get away with it.
不 我不会杀你的 宝贝
Oh, no, I'm not gonna kill you, babe.
你 我 还有孩子 会幸福地生活在这里
No, you, me, and the baby will be very happy up here
只要我能改变你固执的性格
once I break you of that stubborn streak.
我一直都很期待从一个人刚出生起就塑造他的生活
I'm looking forward to molding a life from day one.
像上帝一样
Like God.
我找到你了 混♥蛋♥ 像个男人一样出来见我
I found you, motherfucker! Come face me like a man!
开始了
Here we go.
进来吧 陶德 和我们一起
Come on in, Toddles, and join the party!
陶德 他有枪
Todd, he's got a gun!
不是一般的枪
Not just any gun.
是那把你丈夫陶德带过来
The same gun your husband Todd brought up here
准备杀了上了他老婆的那个人的那把
to murder the man who's been fucking his wife.
陶德
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表