剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
And I was gonna turn myself in, Lisa, I swear, but, um...
就在那天 我遇见了你
that was the day I met you.
然后我想如果我爱你入骨 在某种程度上
And I guess I thought I might somehow erase what I did...
或许就能抹去过往犯下的罪行
if I could just love you enough.
但现在一切又成了一团糟
But now everything's a mess again.
为了不让你知道这个秘密
And I'm doing things I never thought
我做了一些我从没想过我会做的事
I would do to keep this secret from you.
丽萨 那张艾米艮支票 我
Lisa, that Emigen check, I--
丽萨 你在哪里
Lisa, where are you?
在办公室 我们得弄完卡西迪的事
At the office. We need to finish this thing with Cassidy.
我把钥匙忘在参观房♥子里了
I forgot my keys at the open house.
你能去帮我拿一下吗
Could you go grab them for me?
好的 什么时候和你见面
Yeah. When will I see you?
很快 我做好了交谈的准备 肖恩
Soon. I'm ready to talk, Sean.
关于我们的未来 我做好了重要决定
I've made an important decision about our future.
你是怕我会偷走什么家具吗
You afraid I'm gonna steal some furniture?
你在享受令人愉悦的恺撒大帝重启吗
Are you enjoying this delightful Julius Caesar reboot?
还有你吗 布鲁图
Et tu, Brute?
凯撒大帝被他最好的朋友背叛了
Julius Caesar was stabbed in the back by his best friend.
我觉得你就是布鲁图斯
I think that makes you Brutus.
我觉得你就是个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥
I think that makes you a pretentious fuck.
你就不能有点感恩之心吗
You could try being a little more grateful,
因为安妮同意了不起诉
given that Anne's agreed not to prosecute.
你可以尽量别当个哭哭啼啼 两面三刀的黄鼠狼
And you can try not being a sniveling, two-faced weasel,
很乐意替安妮·蒙哥马利干卑鄙勾当
happy to do Anne Montgomery's dirty work.
但你我心里清楚真♥相♥是什么
But we both know the truth.
给你点建议 黄鼠狼
You know, a little piece of advice, weasel...
别惹我最好的朋友
don't fuck with my best friend.
你我对于最好的朋友的定义一定不同
You and I must have different definitions of best friend.
我会尽力不偷我最好朋友的钱
I try not to steal from mine.
你不打算找借口吗
You're not gonna make an excuse?
不想为你的所作所为开脱吗
Try to justify what you've done?
我得承认 是我看错你了
I have to admit, I misjudged you.
我认为你是个忠诚的人
I had you pegged as a loyalist.
你可以在你简历中"我最不擅长的事情"下面
Well, you can add character judgment to your resume
加上"性格判断"这条
under "Things I suck at."
不是说你得更新你的简历
Not that you'll need to update your resume,
因为你在这的地位似乎固若金汤
'cause your place here seems to be fucking secure.
《不惜一切代价》
安妮·蒙哥马利著
你东西带的不多
Well, you packed light.
伊恩 对不起
Ian, I'm sorry.
我不会留在这
I'm not staying.
我不会回来的
And... I'm not coming back.
进来吧 安吉拉
Come inside, Angela.
就给我个机会
Just give me a chance to...
和你讲讲道理吧
talk some sense into you.
-和我讲讲道理 -那聊聊我们的孩子如何
- Talk some sense into me? - What about... our baby?
你不是孩子他爹 伊恩
It's not our baby, Ian.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莱昂内尔
Lionel?
有人吗
Hello?
惊喜吗
Surprised?
什么情况 莱昂内尔知道我们在这吗
What's going on? Does Lionel know we're here?
我觉得我们住自己的新房♥
I didn't think we needed the broker's permission
不需要中间人的许可
to christen our new house,
但如果你想得到他的准许 我可以把衣服穿好
but if you want to clear it with him I can get dressed.
你买♥♥了这栋房♥子
You... you bought the house?
我今晚收到了一些宝贵建议
I got some good advice tonight.
丽萨 等等
Lisa, wait. Um...
酒庄那晚后你问我
You asked after that night at the winery
是不是有什么事瞒着你
if there's anything I wasn't telling you.
确实有些事情
There is something.
-肖恩 -我不知道自己是否有勇气
- Sean-- - I didn't know if I'd had the nerve
当着你的面告诉你我想说的一切
to say everything I needed to say to your face.
我想通过这个方式会比较万无一失
This way I knew there wouldn't be any question.
开始播放
Press play.
在我听之前 我想问你个问题
Before I listen to this, I have one question.
-你爱我吗 -比我想象中更爱你千百倍
- Do you love me? - More than I ever knew was possible.
删除此条录音
那我就已经知道了需要知道的一切
Then I already know everything I need to know.
沉溺于往事是不明智的
It's not healthy to dwell on deeds done.
我们得不再试着回到过去的样子
We need to stop trying to go back to the people we were
开始向前看了
and start moving forward.
忘记过去
Forget the past.
忘记
Forget...
麦迪·卡特来电
所有想让我们分离的人
anyone that tries to divide us.
防滑钉在我这里
I've got the cleat.
你和我
You and me...
我们会一路顺利的
we're gonna crush it.
员工离职报告
安吉拉
储物室 大门 前门
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表