剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
It's not about you, it's about...
这家公♥司♥
this company.
还有好多我不能告诉你的事情
And there's just so much more to the story that I can't tell you.
现在还不能
Not right now.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
-回办公室收拾东西走人 -什么
- Go to the office and pack up your desk. - What?
我需要安妮相信她的计划在奏效
I need Anne to believe her plan worked
直到我们弄明白她到底在耍什么把戏
long enough for us to figure out exactly what her game is.
我需要工作 最好是在
I need a job, preferably at
我兢兢业业工作了五年的
the company I just spent the last five years
那间公♥司♥里
giving my heart and soul to.
我们会想出解决办法的
We're gonna figure this out together.
但现在 你得相信我
But right now, you have to trust me.
好 我相信你...
Yep, I trust you...
但我也一样讨厌你
almost as much as I hate you.
丽萨 有事吗
Hey, Lisa. Any news?
艾弗里...
Avery...
我刚开除了卡西迪
I just fired Cassidy.
真糟 我很遗憾
Damn. I'm sorry.
你给了卡特小姐什么
What did you offer Miss Carter?
一个选择
A choice.
然后呢
And?
她选得不好
She chose poorly.
真不幸
That's unfortunate.
但也是在意料之中
But not surprising.
我不会蠢到让我的计划
I'm not foolish enough to make my plans reliant
得依靠麦迪这样有瘾的人才能成功
on a person of Maddie's predilections.
我是说她很不幸
I meant unfortunate for her.
当然了
Sure.
她比我预想中的还要像我妈妈
She turned out to be more like my mother than I had presumed.
我宣誓效忠于你 安妮
I pledged loyalty to you, Anne.
但别让我站在旁边
But don't ask me to stand around
亲眼看着你毁掉别人的生活
and watch you destroy people's lives.
你觉得我是在做这样的事吗
Is that what you think I'm doing?
你自己怎么说
What would you call it?
我不会为别人的弱点负责
I won't be held responsible for other people's weakness.
那些没能力进化的人
Those who are incapable of evolution
也不过就是他们天性的奴隶
are nothing more than slaves to their nature.
我有时也会希望我的判断是错的
I might sometimes wish I were wrong about that,
但希望并不能改变现实
but wishing doesn't make it so.
对我来说也一样
Even for me.
你敢信
Can you believe it?
客厅里有小吧台 地下室还有酒窖
A wet bar in the living room and a wine cellar in the basement.
这栋房♥子就是为派对而生的
This house is a party waiting to happen.
音响效果也特别好
And the acoustics are so great,
我们可以整晚狂欢 孩子也能整晚安睡
we could rage all night and the kids sleep right through it.
也许你和安吉拉应该买♥♥下这个地方
Maybe you and Angela should buy this place.
陶德
Todd.
你告诉别人了
Have you been telling people?
糟糕
Shit.
肖恩不是外人
Sean's not people.
我告诉过你我不想任何人知道
I told you I didn't want anyone knowing.
我还没决定想怎么办
I haven't even decided what I want to do yet.
你说的是我们还没做决定 对吧
I think you mean what we want to do, right?
为什么婚姻中包括两个人
Why are two people in this marriage,
却只有一个人可以做决定
but only one is allowed to make decisions?
因为我们中的一个得当个大人
Because one of us has to be the adult.
而另外一个却仍然像个高中生一样行事
The other still acts like they're in high school.
高中的时候我们都确信
Back when there was no question in our minds
生孩子只能证明我们都知道的一件事
that having a baby could only prove what we already know.
那就是我们注定要白头偕老
That we were meant for the long haul?
我们...不再是那时候的小孩子了
We... are not those kids anymore.
你说得太对了
You got that damn straight.
你们随便说 我想说的就是
Say what you want, but I'm just saying,
没人想过莱娅
no one thinks to wonder whether Leia,
也就是最伟大的绝地武士的双胞胎妹妹
AKA, twin sister of the greatest Jedi who ever lived,
是否也拥有原力
also has the Force.
当然 这不是性别歧视
Sure, nothing sexist about that.
这和基因学无关 和迷地原虫有关
It's not about genetics, it's about midichlorians.
-你不能这么信口雌黄 -如果你听了
- You did not just say that. - If you would listen--
晚上涂防晒霜的你的话吗
You, the dude applying sunscreen at night?
原谅我 我只想一切都逼真一点
Excuse me if I appreciate verisimilitude.
苏菲 告诉他
Sophie, tell him.
苏菲 你在干什么
Sophie, what are you doing?
那是大♥麻♥吗
Is that ganja?
莱昂内尔说过 要过最精彩的生活
Lionel said to live our best lives.
不错哦
Yeah.
能给我们来点儿吗
Gonna share?
今晚是林肯遇刺之后
Tonight is turning into the worst staged disaster
最糟的灾难现场了
since Lincoln got shot.
至少没人被杀
At least no one's been killed.
我去看下
Give me time.
你准备上♥床♥
And get in bed.
是时候和你玩玩了
Time to sex this bitch up.
我刚才在楼下不应该说那些话
I shouldn't have said what I said down there.
这和说你不是那个意思不一样
It's not the same as saying you didn't mean it.
格雷西上个月应该满十岁了
Gracie would have been ten years old last month.
四年级
Fourth grade.
不
Nah.
有你的基因 她本该一只脚踏进大学校门了
Through your genes, she would've been halfway to college by now.
我们从医院回家那天
That day we came home from
看见那个我们还没机会用的摇篮...
the hospital to that crib we never got to use...
虽然当时我还有一年才高中毕业
I may have been less than a year out of high school,
但那一天我就成长了
but that's the day I grew up.
也是在那一天 我暗下决心
That's also the day I promised myself to spend the rest
要尽我一生让你远离伤痛
of my life trying to take the pain out of your eyes.
这一路上我还是失去了你
Somewhere along the way I lost you.
没有
No.
你没有失去我 陶德
You didn't lose me, Todd.
我只是被痛苦蒙蔽了双眼
I was just blinded by the pain.
我会找到回来的路的
I'll find my way back.
你怎么确定你能
How do you know for sure?
因为...
Because...
我们马上就要有孩子了
we're going to have a baby together.
我给消防局打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the station,
告诉他们我不今晚能值班了
let 'em know I can't do the shift tonight.
别这样
No.
你还是去吧
You need to go.
从现在起 我们承诺了的事...
From now on when we commit to something...
就要做到
we do it.
无论大小
No matter how big or small.
是那个男的
It's the boy.
你好 肖恩
Hello, Sean.
今晚过得怎么样啊
How's your evening?
卡西迪不该背黑锅
Cassidy doesn't deserve this.
那艾弗里·沃特金斯就该背吗
Oh, but Avery Watkins does?
选择性的善良根本不叫善良 不是吗
Selective conscience is no conscience at all, now, is it?
你可以叫停这一切的 肖恩
You can put a stop to all of this, Sean.
不是通过偷窃和虚张声势
Not with petty theft or primitive chest-thumping...
而是自我牺牲
but self-sacrifice.
问题还是
The question remains...
你是否足够有男人该有的担当
are you man enough now to do what you should have done
去做你认识丽萨那天起就该做的事
the day you met Lisa?
跟谁在打电♥话♥
Who was that?
算了 不用回答了
Never mind, don't answer.
我猜这就是我们现在的生活了
I guess this is just our life now.
很难相信
It's hard to believe that...
短短一周前 我们面临难关
barely a week ago, things might not have been easy,
但我们很幸福
but we were happy.
我从没想过我还会再次经历这样的感受
I didn't think I'd ever have to feel this way again.
我似乎不知道家在哪儿
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表