剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
-你们叫什么 -陶德·阿奇 肖恩·多诺万
- What are your names? - Todd Archer, Sean Donovan.
肖恩和丽萨·多诺万夫妇 来见蒙哥马利小姐的
Mr. And Mrs. Sean and Lisa Donovan to see Miss Montgomery.
欢迎
Welcome.
我去告诉她你们到了
I'll let her know you've arrived.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你认识那人吗
You know that guy?
不算认识
Not exactly.
你们不介意去图书馆等着吧
If you wouldn't mind stepping into the library,
蒙哥马利小姐马上去见你们
Miss Montgomery will be with you shortly.
你好 肖恩 别起身
Hello, Sean. Don't get up.
我的时间不多
I can't spare much time.
你肯定是丽萨
You must be Lisa.
是的 感谢你见我们 蒙哥马利小姐
Yes. Thank you for the meeting, Miss Montgomery.
我直入主题吧
I'll get right to it.
不 没必要
No. No. No. No need for that.
我做过调查了 否则我也不会请你来
I've done my homework. You wouldn't be here otherwise.
-谢谢 -别急着谢我
- Thank you. - Oh, don't thank me yet.
我的许多竞争对手
Many of my competitors,
像是那个傲慢到令人恶心的盖奇·斯考特
like that nauseatingly arrogant Gage Scott,
你丈夫告诉我他没接受你的游说
whom your husband told me passed on your pitch,
他们都是出于恐惧做出的决定
make decisions out of fear.
而我只看潜力
I operate on potential.
我相信你的公♥司♥很有潜力
Which is something I believe your company has in spades.
我不看好的是你
It's you I'm not sold on.
我怎么能说服你呢
How can I convince you otherwise?
你读过我刚出的书吗
Have you read my latest book?
-研究过 -是吗
- Studied it. - Oh, is that so?
告诉我
So tell me...
你俩打算要孩子吗
are you two planning on having children?
-是的 -以后吧
- Yeah. - Some day.
现在我100%专注于艾米艮
Right now, I am one hundred percent focused on Emigen.
100%吗
One hundred percent?
我知道你认为个人牺牲
I know you consider the correlation
和精英成功之间的关联
between personal sacrifice and elite success
是你商业信条的基石之一
to be one of the cornerstones of your business doctrine.
不是基石 而是基础
Not a cornerstone. The foundation.
我的意思是 我已经为这次机会做好了充分的准备
What I mean to say is I am fully prepared for this opportunity.
没有什么事比这更加重要了
Nothing is more important to me.
包括你的婚姻吗
Not even your marriage?
这是什么问题
What kind of question is that?
这是问你妻子的问题
It's a question for your wife.
我猜肖恩告诉过你 我们是怎么见面的吧
I assume Sean told you how we met?
他说你在酒店的酒吧里跟他聊了起来
He said you struck up a conversation at the hotel bar.
他也提到了他以为我对他有意思吗
Did he also mention that he thought I was coming on to him?
聪明的女人总是觉得肖恩很有吸引力
Smart women have always found Sean attractive.
我认为这是一种赞美
I consider it a compliment.
你的意思是
So what you're saying is that
如果我的确在试图引诱你丈夫
if in fact I had been trying to seduce your husband...
你还会来
you'd still be here?
我的意思是 肖恩永远不会出轨
I'm saying Sean would never cheat on me.
我信任他
I trust him.
信任是你能给予的最危险的东西 丽萨
Trust is the most dangerous thing you can give away, Lisa.
但是为了方便讨论
But for the sake of argument,
我们先不说出轨
let's take cheating out of the equation.
假设你完全清楚我们的私情
Say you were fully complicit in our affair.
你愿意以此换取
Would that be an acceptable condition
我注资你的公♥司♥吗
of a firm offer to finance your company?
你是在问我
You're asking if I would be
是否愿意用我丈夫交换我的公♥司♥吗
willing to trade my husband for my company?
我不愿意
No.
这不是可以接受的条件
That would not be an acceptable condition...
安妮
Anne.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
丽萨 等等 这只是个游戏
Lisa, wait, it's just a game.
像是莱昂内尔和他的问题碗
Like Lionel and his bowl of questions.
只是没那么原创
Only not nearly as original.
整个想法是从一部90年代的烂片里剽窃的
This whole idea was ripped right out of a bad '90s movie.
她想跟你做♥爱♥ 肖恩
She wants to have sex with you, Sean.
-简简单单 -为什么
- Plain and simple. - Why?
因为安妮是传奇人物
Because Anne is legendary
善于利用别人的弱点为自己谋利
for exploiting people's weaknesses to her advantage.
她认为我们的婚姻是我的弱点
She sees our marriage as my weakness.
我说对了吗
Did I get that right?
除了灵感来源的电影 都说对了
All but the movie reference.
我还以为那部电影是好片
I thought that film was quite decent.
根据我的计算 大概需要八千万美元
By my calculation, it would take roughly 80 million
在概念证明阶段优化你的发现
to optimize your discovery, assuming proof of concept.
这不是我愿意做的投资
That's not the kind of investment I'm comfortable making
除非我能得到保证 领头的女人
without a guarantee that the woman in charge
愿意不惜一切代价确保其成功
is willing to put whatever is necessary on the line to ensure its success.
这次就是
In this case...
我和她的丈夫单独过夜
a night alone with her husband.
我的提议24小时后过期
My offer expires in 24 hours.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-瓦莱丽·西蒙斯 -瓦莱丽
- Valerie Simmons. - Valerie...
你穿的薄荷色香奈儿跟我拍《福布斯》内页时
I see you're wearing the same mint Chanel
他们让我穿的一样 那是在
they put me in for my Forbes spread back in...
什么时候来着 2015年吗
What was it? 2015?
是的 蒙哥马利小姐
Yes, Miss Montgomery.
站起来 亲爱的
Stand up, sweetie.
我的律师目前正在对那家过时的破烂衣服的
My lawyers are currently waging a libel suit
前编辑提起诽谤诉讼
against that dated rag's former editor,
如果你做过一点点研究
and had you done the slightest bit of research,
你也许就会重新考虑
you might have reconsidered
穿这身博人关注的丢脸衣服
wearing that embarrassing cry for attention,
因为你今天成功做到的事
as all you've succeeded in doing today
就是暴露了你的不足
is exposing your own inadequacy.
难以置信
It's incredible.
三天内1800万点击量
Eighteen million views in three days.
别看了
Don't do this to yourself.
什么样的人会热衷于让别人觉得自己很蠢
What kind of person gets off on making others feel stupid
无能为力 像是一次性物品
and powerless and disposable?
烂人
A shitty one.
卡斯特罗不在 感觉好奇怪哦
It's weird not having Castro here.
我明天会在换班时去找马科斯 接它回来
I'll meet up with Marcos between shifts and pick him up tomorrow.
不 我去吧
No, I'll do it.
再跟我说一次 都会好起来的
Tell me again how everything's gonna be okay.
都会好起来的
Everything is going to be okay.
卡斯特罗 过来 卡斯特罗
Castro! Come here, Castro!
我好想你啊
Oh, hi. How much I missed you!
[西语]
[西语]
你和肖恩那晚像摇滚明星一样狂欢了吗
You and Sean live it up like rock stars the other night?
你知道的
You know it.
喝了几杯后 我们聊了莱昂内尔的挑战
After a few drinks, we got to talking about Lionel's challenge
决定叫六对情侣到房♥间里来
and decided to order half a dozen couples up to the room.
才六对吗
Only half a dozen?
-故作正经 -是吗
- Prude. - Oh, yeah?
我记得你衣柜里最粗俗的东西
I remember when the most risqué thing
就是细直条纹的牛津布衬衫
in your closet was a pinstriped Oxford.
现在我猜是
Now I'm guessing...
褶饰皮裤
pleated, leather chaps.
别闹
Don't! Don't!
我们为初恋男友愿意做的事好多啊
The things we do for our first boyfriends.
希望从一而终
First and last, hopefully.
我希望和莱昂内尔的感情能像你和肖恩一样
I want with Lionel what you have with Sean.
那是什么
What's that, exactly?
完全的信任
Total trust.
不管遇上了什么事
And you two are invincible
你们都是不可战胜的
no matter what the universe throws at you.
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表