剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Please inform your employer that my husband will be joining me
我老公都会跟我一起出席
for whatever she has planned tonight,
不然我们两个谁都不去
or she can count both of us out.
如您所愿 请进
As you wish. Please, come in.
好的 我会转告他们的
Okay. I'll let them know.
人呢
Where is everyone?
我老板
My employer...
同意了你的条件
agrees to your terms.
-请跟我来 -跟你去哪
- Follow me. - Follow you where?
去上面
Up.
一切准备就绪
Everything's all set.
你是想立即开场
Would you like things to begin immediately,
还是我把她先带过来
or should I bring her to you first?
带他们两个过来
Bring them both.
她不是一个人来的
She's not alone.
目视进场 准备着陆
Visual approach, preparing to land.
你好 欢迎
Hello, welcome.
你好 丽萨
Hello, Lisa.
艾弗里
Avery?
欢迎来到蒙哥马利小姐的酒庄
Welcome to Miss Montgomery's vineyard.
这是我老公 肖恩
this is my husband, Sean.
不用介绍了
No introduction necessary.
我这辈子都是巨人队的粉丝
Been a Giants fan my whole life.
我还以为你会成为巨星呢
Thought you'd be one of the greats.
世事难料 计划没有变化快
Yeah, well, things don't always work out the way you plan.
其实也算不上是坏事
Which isn't categorically a bad thing.
丽萨一周之前肯定还想象不到
Can't imagine Lisa saw herself working side-by-side
能和蒙哥马利小姐携手合作
with Anne Montgomery a week ago.
没想到你也是
Can't imagine you did either.
-说得好 -我为什么要来这
- Touche. - What am I doing here?
鼓舞大家
Inspiring people.
许多人的生命就要因你而改变了
A whole lot of lives are about to change because of you.
你得说得再明确一点
You're going to have to be a lot clearer than that.
还是让安妮解释吧
I'll let Anne explain.
蒙哥马利小姐
Miss Montgomery,
你的女门徒来了
I give you your protegee.
我不是门徒 我是科学家
I'm not a protegee, I'm a scientist.
好了 既然已经说完客套话了
Well, now that we've gotten the pleasantries out of the way,
我们就谈谈组建公♥司♥的正经事吧
let's get to the business of building a company.
艾弗里 你去院子里的候选人那边吧
Avery, would you join the candidates in the courtyard?
我们很快就过去
We'll be along shortly.
什么候选人
What candidates?
你的新董事会
For your new board of directors.
我让你从最出色的
I'm giving you your pick
生物伦理学家 代码奇才 数据专家
of the brightest bioethicists, code wizards, data experts,
以及沿海地区的制药化学家中进行挑选
and pharmaceutical chemists on the coast.
我已经有了自己的团队
I already have my team.
农场联盟
Farm league.
你现在进了大联盟比赛了
You're in the majors now.
你记得那是什么感觉 对吗 肖恩
You remember what that's like, right, Sean?
那都是过去的事了
That's all in the past.
我和丽萨着眼于未来
Lisa and I are focused on our future.
过去往往能够预见未来
The former tends to inform the latter.
地点为什么定在这里
Why do this here?
我们又不是不知道你是富婆
We already know you're obscenely rich.
如此布景并不是为了向你炫富
The setting is not meant to impress you.
而是为了让求职者们眼前一亮
It's meant to impress the candidates,
让他们聊起我们公♥司♥ 引起他们的兴趣
get them talking about our company, start a buzz.
我了解到 你的办公室
Your office, as I'm told,
会引发的对话就不如人意了
would inspire the wrong conversation.
这些工作对话请你见谅 肖恩
You'll forgive all this shop talk, Sean.
我要求你妻子把你留在家里时
When I asked your wife to leave you at home,
是在尝试饶恕你 而不是惩罚你
I was attempting to spare you, not punish you.
这是工作需要而已
This is expressly a work function.
你的原话是盛会
You called it an affair.
口误而已
A slip of the tongue.
干杯
Cheers.
马科斯
Marcos?
嗨 女王大人
Hey, queen!
见鬼 吓死我了 莱昂内尔
Shit. Scared the fuck out of me, Lionel.
相信我 撞见你在干这事的人
Trust me. Anyone busting in on whatever this is
心理的创伤会比你更严重
was coming out more traumatized than you.
我还以为你要过会儿才会回来
I thought you weren't getting home till later.
时间已经不早了 你喝醉了吗
It is later. Are you...? Are you drunk?
我没有
No. I...
算是吧
Sort of.
这都是些什么东西
What is all this?
我今天下午在酒吧遇到了个人
I met a guy at the bar this afternoon.
他让我想起了你
He reminded me of you.
这样的你
This you.
我当时被锁在箱子里可是有原因的
That me was locked in a box for a reason.
-这人是谁 -凯文 姓什么不记得了
- Who's this guy? - Kevin... something.
他在箱子上跳舞
He dances on a box.
说到箱子 事实上 我今晚
Speaking of boxes... tonight, in fact.
开始了解了这些事
I'm beginning to get the picture.
他好像根本不在乎别人怎么看他
Didn't seem to give a damn what anyone thought of him.
他的坏笑 他炯炯有神的双眼
Devilish grin, little twinkle in his eye...
就像是
Same as...
我的老天 真是一团糟
My God, what a mess.
-但我还是愿意睡我自己 -你是从哪里学来这样的
- Still, I'd fuck me. - Where'd you learn to be like that?
哪样 年轻 愚蠢 精虫上脑
Like what? Young, dumb, full of cum?
不是 像是
No, like...
你现在这样
How you are, I guess.
我感觉我就在30岁时醒来
I feel like I'm just waking up at 30
错过了自己一半的人生
and missed half my life,
好像人生的一切都失去了意义
like it's all been meaningless.
你是那种
You're the kind of guy
为了温暖他人愿意点燃自己的人
who would set himself on fire to keep others warm.
你的人生意义非凡
It's the opposite of meaningless.
这也是我爱你的原因
It's also why I love you.
我不想过完此生 才发现自己还没有疯狂过
I don't want to wake up at the end of my life and not have a box.
先去洗澡 我要带你出门
Get in the shower. I'm taking you out.
-我们要去哪里 -去看男孩在箱子上跳舞
- Where we going? - To see about a boy... on a box.
在此之前我尚未踏足生物科技领域
There are reasons I chose not to venture into the biotech space
是有原因的
prior to this moment.
风险极高 收益回报不可预测
High-risk, unpredictable returns,
政♥府♥管理的繁文缛节
government red tape,
似乎不值得为此惹上麻烦
made it all seem more trouble than it was worth.
直到命运把丽萨·鲁伊斯-多诺万
Until fate stepped in to bring Lisa Ruiz-Donovan,
艾米艮的创立者 送到我身边
Emigen's founder, to my attention.
她的个人事迹
Her personal story,
她的远见卓识
combined with her ambitious vision
以及聪明才智
and brilliant mind,
让我这个公然怀疑者成为了信徒
have made a true believer of an admitted skeptic.
我真挚祝愿大家
I wish you all luck
通过加入丽萨的公♥司♥
in proving your worthiness
并加盟她的事业 以此证明自己的价值
to join not only Lisa's company, but her cause.
还好吗
All right, yeah?
这边来
There you go.
能像那样出口成章是种才华
That's some skill, being able to speak off-the-cuff like that.
你只要坚信自己所言不虚就很简单
It's only difficult if you don't believe what you're saying.
真理是伟大的加分项
Truth is the great equalizer.
酒吧备有每个年份最好的葡萄酒
The bar is stocked with our best vintage in every category.
但我想2012年就算了吧
Though I'd avoid the 2012s.
艰难的一年
Rough year.
好像有人叫我
Oh, it seems I'm needed.
我还是建议你置身事外
Might I suggest that you stand back
让丽萨没有负担地做自己需要做的事
and let Lisa do what she needs to do unencumbered.
我一向如此
I always have.
你一定得好好看看景色
And be sure to take in the view.
这里真的独一无二
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表