剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
don't turn out the way we hope, right?
如果这是安慰的话 年轻的哈里斯医生
If it's any consolation, young Dr. Harris isn't...
比你蠢多了 但是
anywhere near the intellectual challenge you were, but...
他们也不可能都是尖子 对吧
guess they all can't be top of the class now, can they?
你会一直是我最大的失望 安吉拉
You'll always be my biggest disappointment, Angela.
我想我们都得接受这点
Guess we both have to live with that.
伊恩
Ian?
要我做什么事
Isn't there anything I can do
你才能不提交那份报告
to make you change your mind about that report?
你觉得你可以改变我这样的人的想法吗
You think you have what it takes to change a mind like mine?
此时此地
Right here, right now?
也许不是在此地 也许
Well, maybe not right here, maybe...
在屋顶上 就当是纪念旧时光
on the rooftop for old-time sake where...
我们可以在楼梯做♥爱♥
we can make love in the stairway
就像是你第一次把我拉进去时一样
like we did the first time you pulled me in.
你想得到第二次机会 当上这家医院的住院医生
You want a second chance at making attending in this hospital?
那可不是施舍的一♥夜♥情♥能换来的
It's gonna take a lot more than a one-off pity fuck.
那怎样才能换来 伊恩
What will it take, Ian?
离婚
End your marriage.
承认你选择那个恶心的男人
Admit that you made a grievous error
而不是我 是犯了个严重错误
choosing that pustule of a man over me.
还是说他值得让你置全部职业生涯
Or is he really worth flushing your entire career
于不顾
down the toilet?
陶德不仅值得我这样做 他还值得我做更多
Todd is worth that and a whole lot more, you asshole.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
真可惜
What a waste.
语♥音♥备忘
录音中
竞争
Rivalry...
人类历史上
the most powerful force
最强大的力量
in human history.
2500年前
Twenty-five hundred years ago,
雅典和斯巴达开战
the cities of Athens and Sparta fought
争夺对古希腊的统治权 结果呢
for supremacy over ancient Greece, and the result...
造就了人类文明史上
was the greatest leap forward in civilization...
最大的进步
that the world has ever seen.
你们中有些人还记得 十年前我第一次
A few of you remember that great conflict was the backdrop
握手会的背景是一场大冲突
for my first detente ten years ago.
尽管宾客名单一直在变
And though the guest list continues to evolve,
但一个事实不变
one truth remains:
伟大的进步永远是
great progress has always been driven
由执着的对手造就的
by dedicated adversaries.
我们没有自己的对手
None of us would have achieved our allotted positions
也爬不到今天的位置
without our own rivalries.
但每年一次 我们都应该
But once a year, it's important
搁置争斗
to set aside our battles
敬佩彼此的努力
and enjoy each other's efforts.
即使是努力毁了对方
Even when those efforts are meant to destroy each other.
所以举杯吧
So raise your glasses...
敬竞争
to rivalry.
敬竞争
To rivalry.
再来一次机会
One more shot.
最后一次了 然后我就要让你停下
Last one, then I'm cutting you off.
说到停下 莱昂内尔不打电♥话♥了
Speaking of cutting off, Lionel stopped calling.
不然呢 你又不接
What did you expect? You weren't picking up.
我不接是因为他和约翰在一起
I stopped picking up because he's with John.
等等 抱歉
Wait, I'm sorry.
约翰尼·戴蒙德
Johnny Diamond.
你该看看他们 帮彼此说完话
Should have seen them... finishing each other's sentences,
有一段历史
sharing all that history.
你嫉妒了
You're jealous.
这很自然
It's natural.
我没嫉妒
I'm not jealous.
但是谁还和前任做朋友啊
But, I mean, who stays friends with their exes?
-我就会 -我不会
- I do. - Not me.
如果我跟人分手了
Once I break up with a guy...
那就结束了
...it's over.
你跟很多人分手过吗
Oh, you've broken up with a lot of guys?
我没和任何人分手过
I haven't broken up with anybody.
如果我分了
If I did,
我会像切肿瘤一样从我的生活中切掉前任
I'd cut them out of my life like a tumor.
那
That's...
真的很不健康
really unhealthy.
你才是
You are.
马科斯 我有一个打算遵守的生活规则
Marcos, I have a rule in life that I intend to keep:
别和喝醉的律师辩论
never argue with drunk lawyers.
真有道理 凯文
That is a solid axiom, Kevin.
骑兵团已经到了
The cavalry has arrived.
马科斯 你今天怎么了
Marcos, what happened to you today?
没什么 只是毁了另一个无辜家庭的生活
Oh, nothing. Just ruined the lives of another innocent family.
这是我的专长
It's a specialty of mine.
该死 你输了门多萨的案子
Fuck. You lost the Mendoza case.
连听证会都没有 如果你没有
They didn't even get a hearing, which I'd have told you
和你天生一对的前男友去晒日光浴
if you hadn't been sunburning your ass off with your...
我早就告诉你了
perfectly matched ex-boyfriend.
你一定是约翰尼·戴蒙德
You must be Johnny Diamond.
你肯定是凯文
You must be Kevin.
我听到了你的很多好话
I have heard specifically good things.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet all of you.
我要送他回家了
Okay, I'm going to get him home.
好主意
Good call.
我要留下 跟这个帅哥一起玩
I think I'm gonna stay, hang out with this beautiful man here.
也是好主意
Also a good call.
早上给我发短♥信♥ 告诉我是否没事
Text me in the morning, let me know everything's okay.
没问题 谢谢你接我男人的电♥话♥
You got it. And thanks for picking up my boy's phone.
我欠你人情
I owe you one.
真是伟大的爱啊
Ain't love grand?
我们等待最后一道菜时
As we await the final course,
我想请大家注意
I would like to shine a light
桌边坐着的一位特别的人
on a very special person at the table.
今年我最有前途的发现
My most promising discovery,
说实话 也包括其它年
of this, or frankly any other year,
在未来的许多年里
and a woman who will surely occupy
她一定会在这个聚会上占据她应有的位置
her rightful place at this gathering for many years to come,
丽萨·鲁伊斯-多诺万女士
Ms. Lisa Ruiz-Donovan,
艾米艮分子测序公♥司♥的首席执行官和创始人
CEO and founder of Emigen Molecular Sequencing.
请起立 丽萨
Please stand up, Lisa.
别 谢谢你 安妮 蒙哥马利小姐
No. Thank you, Anne... Miss Montgomery.
你真好 这真是出乎意料
That was very kind and unexpected.
请你向我们的客人
Indulge our guests with an introduction
介绍一下你的重要工作
to your important work, if you would.
我爸爸并不是科学家 但是
My dad wasn't a scientist but...
他喜欢解谜
he loved solving puzzles.
他最喜欢的就是
And his favorite were the word jumbles
当地报纸上的字谜
that came out in the local paper.
我爸被难住时 会向我求助
And when my dad got stuck, he would enlist my help.
这真的让我获得了解谜的乐趣
It really taught me the joys of figuring things out.
我的乐趣
It was my joy...
再加上我们的能力
with our ability...
个体免疫细胞阻断剂
...individual immune cell blockers,
我们有机会
we have the opportunity...
为每个独特的免疫系统定制药物
to customize medications for every unique immune system.
谢谢你 丽萨
Thank you, Lisa.
各位 在最后一道菜之前
Please, everyone, feel free to stretch
请舒展一下 和大家聊聊天
and mingle before the final course.
留在这里
Stay here.
你好 利亚姆
Hello, Liam.
你没说 "真是个惊喜"
Didn't say, "What a pleasant surprise."
我知道你现在不欢迎我
I know when my presence is not appreciated.
怎么会呢
Nonsense.
我以为你计划
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表