剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Been a fucked up few days.
和丽萨还没和好呢
Still riding that rough patch with Lisa?
为什么我身边的人都开始有秘密了
What is with all my people keeping secrets on me?
我终于让安吉拉同意留下这个孩子了
I finally got Angela above board about the baby,
现在你又有所隐瞒了
now you're holding out?
拜托 小多 我们从高中就认识了
Come on, D. I've known you since high school.
你曾经还想和我妹妹谈恋爱
All right, you're the mister that tried to romance my sister,
而她长得就像我戴着一顶炸毛的假发
and she looks like me with a fried wig.
麦迪·卡特来电
天啊 是那个麦迪吗 老兄
Holy shit, is that Maddie? The Maddie, bro?
怎么会
What the hell?
她昨晚在酒庄做侍应
She was serving drinks at the vineyard last night.
等等 在丽萨女老板的活动上吗
Wait, at Lisa's boss lady thing?
真是太巧了
That is one hell of a coincidence.
不 不是巧合
No. No, it isn't.
开免提
Play it on speaker.
你好 多诺万
Hey, Donovan.
我们今天得见一面
We need to meet up, today.
如果你十分钟内不给我回电♥话♥
If you don't call me back in ten minutes,
那我就不客气了
you leave me no choice,
只能破坏你开辟的
but to shred that Fortune 500 situation
走向财富500强之路了
you've carved out for yourself.
我知道你明白我在说什么 时间紧迫
I know you know what I'm talking about. Clock's ticking.
真糟糕
Yo, that's fucked up.
-给她回电♥话♥ -水带演练之后再回
- Call her back. - After hose drill.
水带演练之后
After hose drills?
如果麦迪乱说话
If Maddie starts talking,
我们俩都会有大♥麻♥烦
that could mean serious trouble for the both of us.
我努力了这么久
And I, for one, did not come this far
可不能让一个有毒瘾的舞会皇后毁了一切
to have some junkie prom queen burn it all down.
我去告诉霍尔 你的手又伤了
Look, I'll tell Hall that you re-injured your hand
吃午饭的时候你去照X光了
and that you went to get it X-rayed over lunch.
小多 快给那个疯女人回电
Call the crazy bitch back D, now.
快点
Hustle up!
好
All right.
蒙哥马利小姐赠送的
Compliments of Miss Montgomery.
"没有香槟 如何起航"
"You can't launch a ship without champagne."
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜我说的每个字
Should I just assume that
你都直接告诉她了吧
everything I say goes directly back to her?
我♥干♥脆雇一个大厅监控好了
I could save a lot of money on your salary
比起雇你还能省下不少钱呢
if I just hired a hall monitor.
我的确和安妮提过我们吃午饭的事
I did mention our lunch to Anne,
但作为你的首席运营官
but as your COO,
我的工作就是确保运营正常进行
my job is to make sure operations run flawlessly.
为了实现这个目标 我需要和你
And in order to do that, I need direct lines of communication
还有你的投资人直接沟通
with both you and your investor.
丽萨 我不是安妮·蒙哥马利的间谍
I'm not a spy for Anne Montgomery, Lisa.
我是你的传声筒
I'm your interpreter.
你有一件事说对了
You're right about one thing.
我和安妮谈不来
I don't speak Anne.
整个职业生涯中 我一直为像她一样的人服务
I've worked for people like her my entire career.
我和她交流毫无障碍
I speak Anne fluently.
无论如何
And for what it's worth,
在我向你证明我的价值之前
I don't expect you to fully trust me
我也没指望你能完全信任我
until I've proven my value to you.
你计划怎么赢得我的信任
And how do you plan to do that?
确保艾米艮实现
By making sure that Emigen's transition
从几近破产的新兴企业
from a nearly bankrupt startup
到资金充裕的生物科技巨头的顺利转型
to a fully-funded biotech powerhouse goes as smoothly as possible.
确保此目标达成 就要排除任何可能阻碍你
And one way to ensure that is to alleviate any outside pressure
专注于此事的外部压力
that may be impeding your focus.
尤其是...
In particular...
财务压力
financial pressure.
这是什么
What's this?
新账户的第一笔支票
First check out of the new account.
应该足够你还清为了维持公♥司♥借来的贷款
That should pay back the loan you took out to keep the company afloat,
艾米艮分子测序公♥司♥
丽萨·鲁伊斯-多诺万
197万
还有欠薪
plus back salary.
她批准的吗
She authorized this?
是费了点周折
Might have taken a small nudge.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
对一个大学生来说 这是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money for a college student to pull together.
-你的钱是哪来的 -主要是继承来的
- Where'd it come from? - Inheritance mostly.
我很小就父母双亡了
Both my parents died when I was really little.
能想象到他们今天会多么以你为傲
Can only imagine how proud they would have been today.
凯文
亲爱的
Papi?
在这儿呢
In here.
下午是开放参观日 记得把钥匙留下
Left the keys for this afternoon's open house.
开放参观日:一种让买♥♥主进屋参观的房♥产销♥售♥方式
你在干什么呢
What are you up to?
没什么 干嘛 这是在查岗吗
Nothing? Why? You checking up on me?
不如说我是在深情地打量你
I'm more the "Checking you out" Than "Checking in on you" Guy.
他还没走吗
He still here?
几小时前刚走
Left hours ago,
穿好了衣服
fully clothed
还吃了超量的维C
and with way more than his daily allowance of Vitamin C.
他醒来后你做了什么吗
Manage to get anything done in his wake?
我除了啃笔夹
Aside from gnawing off the clip of my pen...
什么都没做
absolutely nothing.
我...
I...
在不断地回味昨晚的事
keep replaying last night in my head.
这男的可真是个冒险家啊
Our boy's quite the adventurist.
光靠跳脱衣舞得的小费可过不上这种生活
It's not an easy thing to do on tips from dancing on a box.
你觉得他是个男妓吗
You think he's a prostitute?
在我眼里他就是个迷
I think he's a mystery,
我也不想用别的方式去看待他了
and I wouldn't want it any other way.
你真不在乎
You really don't care that
我的心思一整天都放在凯文身上吗
my mind's been stuck in a Kevin loop all day?
我的脑海里也一直都是他啊
I've been thinking about him, too.
但不只他
But not just him.
-还有你 -我们在做什么
- You were there. - What were we doing again?
你想我描述得多详细
How much detail do you want?
你有多少时间
How much time do you have?
足够多的时间
Enough.
那你尽量描述吧
Give it your best shot.
行啊
All right.
跟我说说凯文在干什么
Talk Kevin to me.
你躺在床上
You were on the bed...
他就爬到了你的身上
and he was crawling up on you.
之后你亲吻我的脖子
And then you kissed me on the neck.
他用腿缠着你
And then he wrapped his legs around you.
这些都是我要帮助的孩子
These are all my kids.
既然你加入了我们团队
Now that you've joined the team,
你现在就是要保护他们的叔叔了
that makes you their protective uncle.
毫不掩饰地说
To be perfectly candid,
我来这个团队就是为了你和这些孩子
you and those kids are the reason I'm here.
这让我向着更真实的人生迈进了一大步
Big step towards trying to live a more authentic life.
从乔特中学升入哈佛
Choate to Harvard,
有着令人羡慕的工作 名贵的衣服 昂贵的住所
fancy job, designer suits, expensive address.
对我来说这种人生已经够真实了
Seems pretty real to me.
我只是个老古董罢了
I've been a walking cliche.
沉浸于豪车和女人是吗
Fast cars and loose women?
我以前确实有过一个风情万种的冰岛未婚妻
I did have an obscenely beautiful Icelandic fiancee for a minute.
还有什么 玩高空跳伞
What else? Extreme base jumping?
差不多
Close.
曾经有几个认识的人叫我一起去爬乞力马扎罗山
Some guys I know talked me into climbing Kilimanjaro with them.
六个千禧一代的百万富翁好不容易爬上山
Half a dozen millennial millionaires slogging up a mountain
就为了在海拔19000英尺的山顶上拍张自♥拍♥
to take selfies at 19,000 feet.
不发照片墙就等于从来没发生过
Insta or it didn't happen.
确实如此
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表