剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Thank you.
总而言之
All in all...
今晚很愉快
a very entertaining evening,
除掉无聊的艾米艮的部分
that insipid Emigen pitch aside.
我知道你为什么让我今晚过来了 安妮
I know why you want me here tonight, Anne.
我赌输了吗
I lost a bet?
你绑上双手也能在击剑中赢我
You can take me at fencing with both hands tied behind your back.
你拿我们的对抗当前戏了
You used our rivalry as foreplay.
什么前戏
Foreplay to what?
生意的前戏 当然
Well, business, of course.
那不如你直接开条件吧
Why don't you just speak your terms?
多少
How much?
在你这个小游戏背后
Behind this little game of yours, hm?
我想要的不是钱
I don't want your money.
我要你告我
I want you to sue me.
有什么需要的吗
You need anything?
水 阿司匹林
Water? Aspirin?
桶
Bucket?
你还出去吗
You going back out?
不 我不出去了
No, I'm not going back out.
那约翰呢
What about John?
他能照顾好自己
John can fend for himself.
你还爱着他 对吗
You still love him, don't you?
是的
Yes.
永远都会 约翰
And I always will. John...
约翰他救了我
John saved my life.
什么
What?
高中辍学
After I got outed in high school...
我的家人把我赶了出来
my family threw me out on the street.
我从印第安纳州拉法叶坐上巴士
I took a bus from Lafayette, Indiana...
去了纽约西村
to the West Village.
有认识的人吗
Did you know anyone?
谁也不认识 什么都没有
Didn't know no one, nothing.
直到我路过一家电影院
Until I passed by a theater...
当时约翰
where John was...
正在挂广♥告♥牌 他是灯光设计师
putting up a sign board, he was the lighting designer.
他邀我在后台帮忙 整理戏服
He offered to let me help out backstage doing costumes...
搭台幕
building sets.
约翰让我觉得被重视
John made me feel seen.
他有这个天赋
That's his special gift.
他能在人最需要的时候让他们感到被重视
He'd shine a light on the people who need it the most.
对一个年轻的
And for a young...
同性恋
queer...
还来自乡下的
country...
黑男孩
black boy...
那意味着一切
that was everything.
那你们为什么不好了
Why didn't it work out between you?
谁说我们不好了
Who says it didn't work out?
我们很适合当朋友
John and I were meant to be friends.
而你和我
You and I...
我们注定要永远在一起
are meant to be forever.
我需要你 莱昂内尔
I need you, Lionel.
需要到患得患失
I need you so much it terrifies me.
你不用害怕
You have nothing to be scared of.
你是我的人
You are my man.
这份荣耀对我来说也格外重要
And that is an honor I do not take lightly.
我很高兴约翰重视了你
I'm happy John saw you.
这对我们都是好事
For both our sake.
我很开心你被看重了
I'm happy you were seen.
我也看重你 懂吗
I see you too, you know?
我想你处理了不请自来的客人
I take it you were able to assuage our uninvited guest.
肖恩·多诺万
Sean Donovan...
总是不请自来
continues to show up regardless of invitation.
我指的不是肖恩
I wasn't talking about Sean.
-我知道 -那么
- I know you weren't. - So...
下一步呢
what's next?
我会加快我的行动
I'll continue to expedite my extraction.
为了那个目的
To that end.
书房♥
事情可能会很快发展到危险的地步
Things could get dangerous very quickly.
不 事情一直很危险
No, things have always been dangerous.
只要她乖乖坐好自己该做的事
So long as she continues to play her part,
她就不会受到伤害
no harm will come to her.
那你呢
What about you?
不论如何 我都已经
I'm prepared for what's to come...
准备好了
either way.
那男孩呢
And the boy?
他说服了我
He has me convinced.
他不会离开她
He'll never leave her.
晚安 福斯特
Good night, Foster.
斯托克顿市警局
Stockton PD.
你好
Hello.
我想提供
I'd like to provide a tip
2012年击球点酒吧外的小巷里
about a murder that happened in the alley
发生的一起谋杀的信息
outside the Batter's Box Tavern in 2012...
还有其
and a connection...
与最近一个女孩海♥洛♥因♥注射过量致死的联♥系♥
to the recent death of a young girl from a heroin overdose.
请稍等 我转接凶案组
Please hold while I connect you to Homicide.
好的
Of course.
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表