剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
-不 她不会这么做的 -为什么不呢
- No she's not, it's not gonna happen. - Why not?
因为丽萨拥有公♥司♥一半的股份
Because Lisa owns half the company.
所以这种情况永远不可能发生
And that would never... never ever... never ever happen.
是啊 我觉得很好
Yeah, good enough for me.
多诺万 有人找你
Donovan, you've got a visitor.
我说过了不想见客
I said I didn't want visitors.
你似乎不再能
You don't seem to be in a position
支配自己的人生了
to dictate what you want anymore.
听说你拒绝保释
I'm told you are refusing bail.
我能问问为什么吗
Might I ask why?
我费了好大的劲才把这机会弄到手的
I went to quite a bit of trouble to secure it.
你又何必费心
What do you care?
好奇而已
Oh, curious.
满足一下我的好奇心
Indulge me.
你说对了 行了吗
You were right, okay?
丽萨没有我会过得更好
Lisa's better off without me.
如果我入狱了 她就会更容易明白这点的
It'll be easier for her to figure that out if I'm locked up.
真的吗
Oh, really?
还以为你有多了解自己妻子呢
Thought you knew your wife better than that.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我认识的丽萨绝不会让几堵煤渣墙
Well, the Lisa I know wouldn't let a few cinder block walls
或者奇怪的气味
and rather grotesque odor
阻挡她得到自己想要的
keep her from her heart's desire.
不幸的是 她仍然想要你
Unfortunately, that heart still desires you.
我给她留了一封信 她知道一切都结束了
I left her a letter, she knows it's over.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
"我爱你胜过爱生命本身
"I love you more than life itself.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我只想让你得到最好的
I only want what's best for you.
忘了我吧"
Try to forget me."
你还想要假装自己是
You're still trying to pretend you're the man
她觉得的那个样子
she believes you to be:
高贵 无私 可敬
noble, self-sacrificing, worthy.
只要你让她这么相信一天
As long as you allow her to believe that,
她就会遗憾地希望这会是真的
she will cling to the sorry hope that it's true.
我已供认谋杀
I confessed to murder.
我要进监狱了 我不知道你还想让我做什么
I'm going to prison. I don't know what else you want me to do.
你以为你通过向警♥察♥自首是在解决问题吗
You think you settled this by confessing to the cops?
并不是
No.
如果你真的想让丽萨自♥由♥
If you really wanna set Lisa free,
你就得对她坦白
you need to confess to her.
别再装腔作势
Drop this pretense of righteous nobility
让她看到真正的你:
and let her see the man you really are:
你的暴♥力♥...
the violence...
黑暗...
the darkness...
谎言
the liar.
我非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我知道
I know you are.
你觉得我们能过得了这一关吗
Do you think that we can get past this?
我没法思考这件事
I can't think about that,
因为我们正在经历这一切
not while we're right in the middle of it.
陶德 我想让你知道 伊恩的事
Todd, I want you to know what happened
和你没有任何关系
with Ian had nothing to do with you.
甚至和我们都没什么关系
Or even us.
安吉 现在
Look, Ang, right now
我会集中精力保护我的家人
I've gotta stay focused on protecting my family
避免大家受到这个精神错乱的疯子的伤害
from this unhinged, fuckin' maniac.
我走了之后把卧室门锁上 别打开
Lock the bedroom door after I leave and keep it locked.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要站岗
Look, I'm standing guard.
如果你听到什么声响 别出来 打911
All right, if you hear anything, don't come out, call 911.
宝贝 一定要小心 我爱你
Baby, please, be careful. I love you.
喂
Hello?
多诺万太太
Mrs. Donovan?
我是哈姆警探
It's Detective Hamm.
有事吗
Yes?
我出于礼貌给你打个电♥话♥
I'm calling you out of courtesy
因为我不相信你丈夫是坏人
because I don't believe your husband is a bad guy,
我也不认为你是坏人
and I don't think you're a bad person either.
但我看了监控录像
But I watched the security footage.
我知道是你把肖恩的档案从我桌上拿走了
I know you took Sean's file off my desk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道自己当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
篡改谋杀案的调查内容
Tampering with a murder investigation
是重罪
is a serious crime.
如果你是想帮肖恩 这是下下策
If you're trying to help Sean, this is the last way to do it.
我没想篡改什么
I wasn't trying to tamper with anything.
我只是想...
I was just trying...
了解情况
to understand.
求你了
Please.
在这一切发生前你就认识肖恩
You knew Sean before all this.
你肯定知道这一切有多荒唐
You must know how insane this feels.
我会把档案送回去给你
I will return the file to you.
如果我现在出门 90分钟内就能到
If I leave now, I can be there in 90 minutes.
不 别麻烦了
No, don't bother.
你拿的所有资料都不是原件
Nothing you took was an original.
那一份本来就是要给他的律师
It's all gonna be made available
寻找线索用的
to his lawyer in discovery anyway.
我的建议是...
My advice...
你就好好在家
just stay home.
好吗 让肖恩保持冷静
Okay? Try to keep Sean calm and cool.
他能有你这样的太太很幸运
He's lucky to have you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
法官同意保释了
Judge granted bail.
有个叫安妮·蒙哥马利的女人刚刚签字带他走了
Some woman named Anne Montgomery just signed him out.
我的天
Oh, my God.
未知号♥码
我是戴夫叔叔 我会在16街台阶等15分钟
你自己来 否则就不要出现
糟糕 我的手♥机♥
Shit, my phone.
他在哪
Where is he?
我丈夫在哪
Where's my husband?
真好笑 我们一起经历了那么多事
It's funny. We've been through so much together,
然而现在又回到了原点
and yet here we are, right back where we started.
是你向警方提供的匿名信息 是不是
You called in that anonymous tip, didn't you?
我竟然还真的以为你也许有点人性
I can't believe I let myself think you might actually be human.
我甚至为你感到难过
I even felt sorry for you.
你为我感到难过 我有点难以置信
Yeah, I find the latter somewhat difficult to believe myself.
告诉我 你没跟我丈夫上♥床♥
Telling me you didn't have sex with my husband,
就好像我已经应该谢天谢地了
as if that was supposed to be some magnanimous gift,
就好像你对他做的事不是更糟糕一样
as if what you did to him wasn't worse.
在你想象中 我到底
What is it that you imagined
对他做了什么 丽萨
I did to him, Lisa?
你用他的过去折磨他
You rubbed his face in his past,
让他感觉自己好像是个暴徒 像个杀人犯
made him feel like some violent thug, like a murderer.
我得到的信息有误吗
Have I been misinformed?
肖恩不就是你描述的那样吗
Isn't that exactly what Sean is?
那天晚上你激发了他的暴♥力♥ 是不是
You goaded the violence out of him that night, didn't you?
让他相信他自己配不上我
Convinced him that he wasn't good enough for me?
然后引诱他承认
And then gaslit him into
一桩你根本不了解的杀人案
admitting to a crime you know nothing about!
为什么
All for what?
确保你的投资能够成功
To secure one of your fucking investments?
你为什么不亲自问他
Why don't you ask him yourself?
告诉我我错了 肖恩
Tell me I'm wrong, Sean.
告诉我你那晚回来手上关节血淋淋的
Tell me those bloody knuckles you came home with that night
不是因为她威胁你
weren't because she threatened
要用她知道的关于你的事情来毁掉我们
to destroy us with what she knew about you.
她让我选择了
She gave me a choice.
那个时候就离开你
To leave you, right then and there
让你自♥由♥ 能够成为
and set you free to let you become
你有能力成为的人
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表