剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Moving on.
首席运营官
Chief operating officer.
这种事情含糊不得
There won't be any equivocating here.
谁来干这个职务至关重要
The position is too vital.
那你应该会满意我的人选
Then you ought to be satisfied with my selection.
我选艾弗里
I choose Avery.
沃特金斯先生目前在别处供职
Mr. Watkins is otherwise employed.
我遇见沃特金斯先生时他就在别处供职了
Mr. Watkins was also otherwise employed when I met him.
准确的说 是我先看见他的
Technically, I saw him first.
为什么不让他自己决定呢
Why don't we let him decide?
我遇见丽萨那天
The day I met Lisa...
她对如何改变未来的医药行业
she presented an extraordinary vision
提出了独到的见解
for how to change the future of medicine.
他是你的了
You can have him.
那么 我们就说到这儿呢
So, are we done here,
还是我们要再聊聊今早你在我的
or do we need to revisit the discussion that you began
私人住♥宅♥里说的那件事
in my private residence this morning?
不了
No.
就说到这儿吧
We're done.
福斯特 我和我丈夫现在要回家了
Foster, my husband and I would like to go home now.
好的 福斯特
Yes, please, Foster,
能请你送丽萨和肖恩回市里吗
will you drive Lisa and Sean back to the city?
我和沃特金斯先生一起坐飞机回去
I'll fly back with Mr. Watkins
这样我能在路上和他谈谈我对他新职位的展望
so we can discuss my expectations for his new position.
单独的
Privately.
那不是巧合
It wasn't a coincidence
安妮在酒吧向你提议的那晚
the night Anne propositioned you at the bar.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她那时候就已经知道我的公♥司♥了
She already knew about my company.
那天艾弗里听完我的游说后就给她打电♥话♥了
Avery called her after my pitch that day.
-所以这女人在谋划什么呢 -我现在还不清楚
- So what the hell is she doing? - I don't know yet.
但如果酒吧那晚不是巧合 那可能...
But if that wasn't a coincidence at the bar, then maybe...
你高中时期的女朋友
it wasn't a coincidence
麦迪今晚在晚宴上工作 也不是巧合
that your high school girlfriend Maddie was working the party tonight.
我记得安妮叫你今晚别带我过来
I thought Anne told you not to bring me here.
下棋
Chess.
还记得吗
Remember?
你好啊 小家伙
Hello, little one.
不开心吗
Disappointed?
怎么可能
Are you kidding?
我现在可是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地躺在我梦寐以求的男人怀里
I'm lying naked next to the man of my dreams.
你可是越来越会当男朋友了啊
You're getting really good at this boyfriend thing.
还不是因为有个好老师
I lucked into a great teacher.
要开门吗
Wanna get that?
不
No.
那我去呢
Want me to?
醒啦
Welcome back.
我睡了多久
How long was I out?
一路上都在睡 快到家了
All the way. Just got home.
我能
Can I...
我能顺便去趟办公室吗
Would you mind if I went by the office?
-现在吗 现在太晚了吧 -我知道
- Right now? It's pretty late. - I know.
我突然来了灵感
I just got inspired.
我很识趣 不会拦着你的
I know better than to stand in the way of that.
-要我陪你去吗 -不了
- You want me to go with? - No.
卡斯特罗一晚上都呆在那儿了
Poor Castro hasn't been out all night.
最多就一两个小时
It shouldn't take me more than an hour or two.
你说你来灵感了那就是来了
If you're inspired, you're inspired.
福斯特 你介意先让肖恩下车
Foster, would you mind dropping Sean off first
再送我去办公室吗
and then taking me by my office?
悉听尊便
I'm at your service.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
待会见
I'll see you soon.
病例
身高:39'' 体重:41
病症:亨廷顿舞蹈病
自然/遗传:遗传
好吧 我不清楚
Okay! I don't know about that.
她今晚真是好运连连
She's on a roll tonight.
天啊
Oh, God.
希望你不是来捶另一面墙的
Hope you're not here to punch another wall.
我的杂务工刚走
My handyman just left.
你在哪找到她的
Where did you find her?
-谁 -麦迪·卡特
- Who? - Maddie Carter!
那个心怀鬼胎的笨拙服务员啊
Oh, the clumsy waitress with the ax to grind.
我可以告诉你不是什么好地方
Well, I can tell you it wasn't a pretty picture.
但她打扮得还可以 对吗
But she cleans up nice, don't you think?
你为什么要这么做 你想从我身上得到什么
Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?
我觉得那晚我们都说清楚了
I think we pretty well covered that the other night.
现在已经不是我想从你身上得到什么了
It's no longer about what I want from you.
应该是你想帮你妻子得到什么
It should be about what you want for your wife.
过去的事情总会以各式各样的方式
The past always gives up its secrets,
露出马脚
one way or another.
你今晚又准备撒什么谎呢 肖恩
What kind of lie are you gonna tell her tonight, Sean?
丽萨
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表