剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
假如 第一季第二集
别再装作你把别人的利益看得比自己的更重要了
Stop acting like you value anyone's interest above your own,
你最不在乎的就是你妻子的利益
the least of all, your wife's.
你的兽♥性♥暴露了
There's that animal aggression.
是你亲自给你们的婚姻开启的倒计时 不是我
You set the clock on your marriage, not me.
在我们继续之前
I'll give you a minute to rein it in
给你一分钟克制你的兽♥性♥
before we continue.
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你把门锁了
You locked the door.
我没事
I'm fine.
卡西迪
你要去哪
Where are you going?
消防学院的学前培训就在这周
The fire academy orientation's this week.
我和陶德要赶在上班前先碰面
Todd and I are meeting up before work
为现场测试做好准备
to prep for the field test.
你不用去实验室吗
Don't you have to head into the lab?
我很抱歉 关于昨晚的事
I'm sorry for last night,
关于我让你陷入的境地
for the position I put you in.
关于安妮让你做的任何事
For whatever it was that Anne asked you to do.
如果昨晚的事情
You'd tell me, right,
让你无法释怀 你会告诉我的 对吧
if last night isn't something you think you can put behind you?
是我们一起决定要这样做的
We went into this together.
我们也会一起让事情翻篇的
We'll get past it together.
我只是...
I just...
无法控制自己不去脑补
can't stop my brain from trying to piece together
那些在她汇款前
all the things she must have wanted from you
就早已想要对你做的所有事
before she sent that wire.
我觉得她是想用这件事来让我们产生隔阂
I think she's counting on that driving a wedge between us.
她真是个禽兽
She really is a monster.
我觉得从现在起 你离她越远越好
From now on, I think the less you engage with her, the better.
嗨 卡西
Hi, Cass.
你现在是有危险吗
Are you in some kind of danger?
什么
What?
被活埋 被公交车压住了
Buried alive, pinned under a bus,
或者有什么别的生命危险
or otherwise mortally incapacitated?
没有
No.
那么还有什么能比给我回电♥话♥更重要
Then what's more important than calling me back?
老姐 你什么时候来
Dude, when are you coming in?
现在事情可是在以光速进展
Things are moving at light speed.
马上
Soon.
我到之前不要跟任何人透露任何事
Just hold off on telling anyone anything until I get there.
这交易还是有可能做不成
There's a chance this deal won't make.
我们只有一个基本的协议
All we have is a basic agreement in place.
以及银行里的两千万
And 20 million in the bank,
更别提还有商刊里引人注目的新闻头条
not to mention some splashy headlines in the trades.
什么商刊 你在说什么呢
What trades? What are you talking about?
VC电讯 科技博客
VC Wire? TechCrunch?
事情已经泄漏出去了
Cat's out of the bag!
"蒙哥马利财团公开大力投资
"Montgomery Capital & Financial Group is all in
蒙哥马利财团与艾米艮分子测序达成合作
艾米艮分子测序公♥司♥"
on Emigen Molecular Sequencing. Publicly."
你的美照还在上面挂着呢
There's even a badass picture of you.
VC电讯
你干了什么 答应给她你的第一胎了吗
What did you do, promise her your firstborn?
靠 待会见
Shit. I'll see you soon.
靠左了点
Left of center.
人们从来不用哪三个词形容我
What are three words no one's ever used to describe me?
让她进来
Buzz her in.
你什么时候把注资的事发给商刊的
When did you send this deal report to the trades?
你可是个科学家 我相信你能自己查出来
You're the scientist. I'm sure you can figure that one out.
那就是
So...
在你让我签字之前
before you had my signature.
我做事凭直觉
I follow my instincts.
目前看来 我的直觉正好击中你的要害
So far, they've been right on target where you're concerned.
肖恩的也是
Sean, too.
我在来的路上和一个合约律师聊过了
I spoke to a contract lawyer on my way over here.
她说我有办法退出
She says there's ways out of this for me.
办法很多
Plenty.
但我们都不相信你是真的想退出
But neither of us believes you really want out...
也不相信你昨晚崩溃的举动
...any more than I believe your act of desperation last night
是实实在在的 后悔
was a genuine display of... regret.
我是丽萨·多诺万
This is Lisa Donovan,
我现在就要和我的丈夫通话
and I need to speak with my husband right now!
有人吗 有人听得见我说话吗
Hello? Can anybody hear me?
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
开门
Open the door!
自从见到你那刻起 我除了后悔还是后悔
Regret is all I've felt since the moment we met.
我愿意不计一切代价
I am willing to sever all ties with you,
和你断绝一切往来
regardless of the consequences,
如果我必须这么做才能保护肖恩的话
if that's what I have to do to protect Sean.
你只是在自欺欺人罢了
Well, that may be the story that you tell yourself.
在你内心深处
But down deep,
在本性层面
on an instinctive level...
你比自己想的要更加坚定
you're more committed than you realize.
回来找肖恩是聪明之举
Coming back for Sean was a resourceful way
你抢占了道德的制高点
to seize the moral high ground.
现在无论什么时候你们两人发生摩擦
Now, whenever things get sticky between you two...
你都是那个阻止他
you'll always be the one who tried to stop him
去和别的女人共度良宵的人
from spending the night with another woman.
而你的丈夫
And your husband
永远都是
will always be the one...
那个肇事者
who went ahead and did it.
没有人逼你签协议 丽萨
No one forced you into our agreement, Lisa.
你现在装作想退出 只是为了表现你的道德
Pretending you want out now is just virtue signaling.
你是真的愿意
Or are you really willing
玷污你对你死去的妹妹的回忆
to devalue the memory of your dead sister,
毁了你员工的未来
crush the futures of your employees,
然后眼睁睁看着所有生病的小孩
and allow all those sick little children
继续受病痛折磨甚至去世吗
to continue to suffer and die
就因为他们在这个不公平的世界里
all because their one potential savior in this unfair world
唯一可能拥有的救世主染上了道德污点
had, what, a moralistic breakdown?
你就是为了回家告诉你丈夫
Just so you can go home and tell your husband
你把他当作筹码 换来的却只是一场空吗
that you bartered him for nothing?
我没有
I didn't...
我不是
I'm not...
你不是什么
You're not what?
-我不是你想的那样 -也许不是
- I'm not what you think I am. - Maybe not...
目前不是而已
yet.
我开始看到苗头了
I'm beginning to see potential.
所以我们为什么不先搁置一下这个摇摆不定的建议
So why don't we just table this wobbly suggestion
先不要撤销有约束力的协议
that we undo any binding agreements
等过了今晚的活动再说
until after tonight's event?
什么活动
What event?
称它为盛会还更合适些
I suppose it's really more of an affair,
仔细想想的话
come to think of it.
既然你有了本钱 准备好盛装出席吧
So come dressed to impress now that you have the means.
四点准时到场
Four o'clock sharp.
没有商量的余地
It's non-negotiable.
对了丽萨 别带肖恩来
Oh, and Lisa, don't bring Sean.
福斯特 跟那个杂务工签的协议还在吗
Foster, do we still have that agreement with that one handyman?
所有的合约都是生效的
All contracts are current.
把他安排上
Schedule him.
抱歉 医生
Sorry, Doctor.
工作表上写着这间病房♥没人
Chart said the room was clear.
没错 稍等
It is. Hold on.
护士站
我是阿奇医生
Dr. Archer.
明白 七号♥手术室
Got it, OR 7.
告诉埃文斯医生我两分钟就到
Tell Dr. Evans I'll be there in two minutes.
这间病房♥你用吧 乔尔
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表