剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表
Todd!
你准备朝一个赤手空拳的人开枪吗 主任
You gonna shoot an unarmed man, Chief, huh?
这就是君子之间的斗争吗
That's how real men fight?
还是说这就是一个懦夫的行径
Or was that just the bullshit of a true coward?
你♥爸♥爸会怎么说你
What would your daddy say?
你♥他♥妈♥都知道了什么
The fuck do you know about my father?
我知道你看着他死在他自己布下的捕兽夹里
I know you watched him die in one of his own bear traps.
你却太弱小了没法救他出来
Too weak to help him out of it.
还是说这刚好顺应了你的计划 主任
Or was that the plan all along, Chief?
这样你♥爸♥就不会冲着你大吼大叫了
Couldn't take Daddy yelling at you?
你知道自己永远达不到他的标准
Knew you'd never measure up?
你想知道谁能吗
You wanna know who measures up?
来试试看啊
Let's fuckin' go!
留着用吧 以后别人都有枪你也只带把斧头去
Leave it to you to bring an axe to a gun fight.
她到底看上你什么 我是真搞不懂
What she ever fucking saw in you, I'll never understand.
全体起立 有请法官兰多尔·萨森
All rise for The Honorable Randol Sassen.
肖恩·多诺万
Sean Donovan?
在被告席上坐下
Take a seat at the defense table.
我收到了你的认罪供词及放弃审讯的请求
Have your confession here a motion to waive trial.
你承认这些供词和签名都出自于你吗
Could you verify for me that these are your words and signature?
都是我的 法官大人
It's all mine, Your Honor.
那我认定你想就对死者造成的
Then I assume you intend to enter a guilty plea
重度伤害 谋杀 妨碍司法公正
in the aggravated assault, murder, and obstruction of justice
进行认罪答辩 卡尔·贝克先生
in these crimes against the deceased, Mr. Carl Baker?
稍等 法官
Just a moment, Judge.
我是马科斯·鲁伊斯 被告人的律师
Marcos Ruiz, counsel for the defendant.
-你迟到了 -我道歉
- You're late. - Apologies.
马科斯 你来干什么
Marcos, what are you doing here?
来做一个称职的弟弟
Being a good brother.
法官大人 恕我冒昧
Your honor, if I may,
我的当事人并没有认故意杀人罪
what my client confessed to isn't murder.
是为对第三方进行正当防卫造成的过失杀人
It's manslaughter in defense of a third party.
第三方也死亡了吗
The third party who is also deceased?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
那这样就无法证实你当事人所说的话了
And therefore unable to corroborate your client's story.
卡尔·贝克曾被定罪为贩毒
Carl Baker was a convicted drug dealer
并面临持械的指控
facing additional weapons charges.
根据初步调查
According to the initial investigation,
有八名目击者证实
there are eight witnesses who attested
看见贝克先生在问题当晚
to seeing Mr. Baker physically aggressive
对第三方麦迪·卡特进行了人身攻击
with the third party Maddie Carter on the night in question.
你的当事人隐瞒这一行为
That testimony is significantly mitigated
长达七年之久 这大大减轻了
by the fact that your client covered up his actions
这一证词的说服力
for the better part of seven years.
为此 他愿意承担全部责任
And for that, he's willing to take full responsibility.
鉴于他曾一度是
Given his history as a one-time
斯托克顿社区的英雄 没有前科
hero to the Stockton community, a lack of priors,
而且主动坦白了一桩可能永远
and his unprompted confession to a cold case
都不会侦破的悬案
that likely never would have been solved,
我们愿意为较轻的指控辩护
we'd like to plead down to the lesser charges
今天就此解决此案
and put this matter to bed today.
否则我们别无选择 只能把案子交给评审团
Otherwise, we'll have no choice but to take our case to a jury.
我不是来达成认罪协议的 马科斯
I didn't come here to cut a deal, Marcos.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
谁知道我隐瞒此事
God knows how many other lives
毁了多少人的生活 尤其是丽萨的
I've ruined by covering it up, most of all, Lisa's.
你想让我姐姐开始疗伤
You want my sister to start the healing process?
那就别让她痛苦地看着他老公自毁前程
Don't put her through the pain in watching her husband throw his life away.
丽萨跟我分手了 马科斯
Lisa's done with me, Marcos.
你以为是谁让我过来的
Who do you think told me to come here?
你有什么
Is there something you
要为自己辩护的吗 多诺万先生
wish to say on your own behalf, Mr. Donovan?
安吉拉
Angela!
你是为了我来的吗
You came for me?
当然了 宝贝
Of course I did, baby.
你以为我会怎么做
What did you think I was gonna do?
你怎么样 告诉我他没...
What about you? Huh? Tell me he didn't--
没有 我很好 他没对我做什么
No, yes, I'm fine. He didn't do anything to me.
宝贝 你得去报♥警♥
Baby, you need to go to the cops.
跟他们说什么
And tell them what?
告诉他们有个疯子
Tell them that a fucking lunatic
想要杀了我们 他现在需要去医院
tried to kill us, and now he needs a hospital.
然后呢
And then what? Huh?
他会说是我们先攻击他的
He'll say we tried to attack him first.
然后就是我们各执一词
Then it'd be his word against ours.
你认为他们会相信谁 安吉
Who do you think they'll believe, Ang?
或者更糟糕 他在他们到来之前死了
Or worse, he could die before they get here
然后穷乡僻壤的小警♥察♥会得出自己的结论
and some backwoods sheriff comes to his own conclusion.
安吉拉
Angela!
陶德 你干什么
Todd, what are you doing?
记得他妈跟我们说过什么
You remember what his mom told us?
我们要是放他出来 他是不会罢休的
We let him out of that trap, and he'll never stop.
-必须就此了断 -不
- This has to end here. - No.
我不会让伊恩把你变成一个杀人犯
I will not let Ian turn you into a murderer.
-那我们就袖手旁观 让他失血而死 -不
- Then we do nothing and fucking let him bleed to death. - No.
我有能力救他就不可以
Not when I have the skills to save him.
见死不救不是我的天性
To do nothing is not in my DNA.
不论病人有多狠毒
No matter how inhuman the patient.
给我
Give me this.
救命
Help!
见鬼
Fuck!
陶德 去棚子里拿C型钳
Todd, grab the c-clamps from the shed.
安吉拉 你有不到一分钟的时间
Angela, you're gonna have less than a minute
缝合股动脉
to suture the femoral artery.
离水池最远的橱柜里
There's a surgical kit in the cabinet
有个手术包
farthest from the sink.
快点 安吉拉
Come on, Angela!
快去 天啊 我快没时间了
Fucking go! Jesus Christ, I'm running out of time!
-你喜欢吗 -什么
- Do you like it? - What?
完全受人控制
Being wholly dominated.
受我的控制
Subject to my control.
你总是那么笃定
You've always been so sure
你比我更了解我自己
that you know me better than I know myself.
你说出了每一个我担心可能被说中的可怕秘密
Named every terrible secret I worried might be true about me.
但是今天 我知道一切只不过是一个谎言
But today, I know it was all a fucking lie.
我从来都不想被控制 伊恩
I never wanted to be dominated, Ian.
我从来都不想要一个恶毒自大的懦夫
I never wanted a vicious, arrogant coward of a man.
这就是你 一个懦夫
And that's what you are, a coward.
绞尽脑汁想把自己的力量强加到别人身上
Desperately trying to exert your power onto other people
这样就不必面对自己有多自卑
so you don't have to face how inferior you really are.
接下来我们要这样做
So here's what we're gonna do.
我会帮你扯开夹子
I'm gonna get you out of this.
我会救你的命
I am going to save your life,
然后你要自首
and you are gonna confess
你对我 对陶德 所做过的
to all the terrible things that you did to me,
可怕的事
to Todd,
还有在你卑微的一生中
and all the other people that you've terrorized
恐吓过的所有人
in the course of your pathetic existence.
好的 我自首 我向你保证
That's fine. I'll do it. You have my word.
有点慈悲心吧 天啊
Show some fucking mercy! Jesus Christ!
你不只是一名医生 你要为人母了
You're not just a doctor anymore, you're about to be a mother!
像母亲那样思考吧
Think like one!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
她说了那么多狗屁话
She can say all that bullshit,
可是到头来
and at the end of the day,
安吉拉还是要按我说的去做
Angela's gonna do exactly what I tell her to.
因为内心身处 她想要这样
Because deep down, she wants to.
你们永远都摆脱不了我
You will never be free of me.
你们永远 都
You will never, ever--
安吉拉 你干了什么
Angela, what did you do?
他让我想个母亲一样思考问题
剧集 | 假如 | 导航列表