剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第十三集 对决
动作要迅速
We've gotta act fast.
能量只能消失二十分钟
The power will only be down for 20 minutes.
根据马摩拉之刃
The Blade of Marmora's
我们需要攻击四个目标
schematics showed four targets we need to hit.
武器系统 引擎
The weapons systems, the engines,
舰桥和防护盾
the bridge, and the shield generators.
现在 让我们彻底终结扎肯
Now, let's put an end to Zarkon, once and for all.
好
Yeah!
组成光芒神剑
Form sword!
我要立即启动武器系统
I want weapons systems activated immediately!
必要的话 手动重启全部晶体
Restart the entire crystal core manually if you have to!
飞船可能失去能量 但我们不会
Our ship may be without power, but we are not.
我可以用科马尔
I can use the komar to
直接吸收战神金刚的能量
draw the quintessence directly from Voltron,
直到他死去
rendering him lifeless.
我是时候单挑战神金刚了
It is time I face Voltron myself.
不 主人 这必死无疑
No, lord! It is certain death!
今天 黑狮会是我的
Today, the Black Lion will be mine.
您对黑狮的痴迷影响了您的判断
Your obsession with the Black Lion is clouding your judgment!
您不能出去
You must not go out there!
快 我们必须保护帝国
Hurry! We need to protect our emperor.
攻击引擎系统
Hit the engine systems!
我们做到了 这是扎肯时代的终结
We've done it. This is the end of Zarkon's reign.
是的 公主
Yes, Princess.
准备盔甲
Ready my armor.
但是 主人 它们还没测试成功
But, lord, it has never been successfully tested.
这样做...
To do...
开启仪式
Begin the ritual!
保持专注 我们已摧毁引擎
Stay focused. We've neutralized the engines.
锁定舰桥
Let's target the bridge.
准备...
Ready...
那是什么
What is that?
噢 不
Oh, no.
攻击
Attack!
不
No!
纯粹的能量
It's pure quintessence!
骑士们 听到吗
Paladins! Can you hear me?
我以为病毒已切断了扎肯的所有能量
I thought the virus shut down all of Zarkon's power!
那爆♥炸♥不来自船上的武器
That blast was not from the ship's weapons.
- 它是魔法 - 一定是科马尔
- It was magic. - It must have been the komar.
扎肯一直在研制一种
Zarkon has been trying to develop
装置来从其它星球吸取能量
a device to extract the quintessence from planets.
看来他成功了
It appears he succeeded.
如果它能摧毁星球 对骑士们会怎么样呢
If it destroys planets, what did it do to the paladins?
骑士们 西罗 能听到吗
Paladins! Shiro! Can you hear me?
能 公主 我们活着
Yes, Princess. We're alive.
- 噢 祖先保佑 - 战神金刚能运转吗
- Oh, thank the ancients! - Is Voltron operational?
不能
It's not working.
我无法移♥动♥狮子
I can't move my lion.
你们被一种巫术攻击
You've been hit with some kind of witchcraft
它吸走你们的能量
that draws the quintessence out of you.
你们必须离开那里
You need to get out of there!
再来一次的话 你们会没命
Another blast like that and you may not survive!
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
你们必须动起来 回想你们的训练
You must get moving. Remember your training.
回想你们经历的所有战斗
Remember all the battles you've been through.
战神金刚依然没反应
Voltron's still not responding.
是扎肯
It's Zarkon.
要为他们争取时间 靠近点
We must buy them more time. Get us in closer.
所有能量转移到武器系统
Divert all power to our weapons system.
- 什么 公主 我们将失去防御
- What? Princess, we'll be defenseless!
这是唯一出路
It's the only way.
听我说 你们已经是真正的骑士
Listen to me. You are true paladins now.
连接你们的狮子 感受彼此
Connect with your lions, reach out to each other!
战斗 现在还没结束
Fight! This cannot end now!
开火
Fire!
阿劳拉
Allura!
大家听着 坚持
Everybody, listen. We have to fight.
集中所有能量
We have to channel all our energy.
想象五人合为一体
Visualize five becoming one.
集中精神 唤醒战神金刚
We have to focus everything we have into moving Voltron.
阻止扎肯统治宇宙
We are the last thing standing
就靠我们了
in the way of Zarkon's total universal domination.
我不放弃战斗
I'm not giving up that fight!
- 你呢 汉克 - 不放弃
- Are you, Hunk? - No.
- 皮吉 - 绝不
- Pidge? - Never!
-兰斯 - 让我们继续挥剑
- Lance? - Let's go down swingin'.
- 吉斯 - 我全力以赴
- Keith? - I'm all in.
让战神金刚重回战场
Then let's get Voltron back in this battle.
现在 我将取回我的东西
Now, I will take back what is mine!
再次召唤能量 我们和大帝共同战斗
Summon the energy again! We must fight beside our emperor!
好吧 用更厉害的武器
All right, let's hit him with the big guns.
汉克 组成肩炮
Hunk, form shoulder cannon!
开火
Fire!
攻击
Attack!
小心
Look out!
公主
Princess!
你还好吗 公主
Are you all right, Princess?
我还好 城♥堡♥损坏严重吗
I'm fine. How badly is the Castle damaged?
能量水平大幅下降 通讯中断
Our power levels are decimated. Communications aren't working.
联♥系♥不上骑士 我们恐怕不能战斗了
We can't reach the paladins. I'm afraid we can't fight anymore.
我们不能放弃
We cannot give up.
我们赢了吗
Did we win yet?
克兰 你和斯拉夫
Coran, you and Slav do what
尽一切努力恢复城♥堡♥
you can to get the Castle functioning again.
克罗万 可以帮我接近科马尔吗
Kolivan, can you get me to the komar?
这很危险 但我有个办法
It will be dangerous, but I know a way.
你和安塔克跟我来
You and Antok come with me.
如果想阻止科马尔
We're going to have to attack
我们必须直接攻击女巫
the witch directly if we hope to stop that thing.
克兰 舰桥交给你了
Coran, the bridge is yours.
不 启动特路达已使你很虚弱了
No! You've been weakened by operating the teludav.
你不能和哈格正面交锋
You can't face Haggar directly!
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
我们从未见过这么强大的东西
We've never faced anything this powerful before.
无论如何 这可能是最后一战
One way or another, this may be our last battle.
我们要倾尽所有 发挥潜能 战斗
We've got to give everything we have. Dig deep and fight!
攻击
Attack!
是时候收回黑狮了 没什么能阻挡我
This is my time to reclaim the Black Lion. Nothing can stop me.
他在试图控制我的狮子 我能感受到他
He's trying to control my lion. I can feel him in my mind.
挺住 西罗
Fight it, Shiro!
你应该像你的前任一样逃走
You should have fled like your predecessors.
战神金刚骑士的时代现在结束
Now, the time of the Voltron Paladins is finished.
西罗
Shiro!
西罗
Shiro!
西罗有麻烦了
Something's wrong with Shiro.
伙伴们 我们不能让扎肯得到黑狮
Guys, we can't let Zarkon get the Black Lion.
安塔克
Antok!
别让扎肯靠近黑狮
Keep Zarkon away from the Black Lion!
加油 我们不能放弃
Come on! We can't give up!
我没力气了 伙计
I'm running out of strength, man.
小心
Look out!
汉克
Hunk!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我拿了扎肯的武器
I've got Zarkon's bayard.
你是说拿了自己的武器
You mean you've got your bayard.
还有几分钟
We've only got a few minutes
扎肯的飞船就恢复正常
left before power returns to Zarkon's ship.
组成战神金刚
Form Voltron!
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表