剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
有吉斯陪着你呢
You have Keith.
是啊 但是他和我都在一只狮子里
Yeah, but he's in here with me!
没时间争辩了 立刻行动
There's no time to argue. We got to do this now.
见鬼了
Oh, Quiznak.
瑟斯指挥官 你找到想找的东西了吗
Commander Thace, did you find what you were looking for?
带他去哈格的实验室
Take him to Haggar's lab.
水晶抵消了所有攻击
Those crystals are blocking all of our attacks!
不好
Oh, no!
要是不引开那个怪物 城♥堡♥就完了
The castle is doomed unless we distract that beast.
好 它上钩了
Good, it's chasing us.
粒子障壁损坏严重
The particle barrier is severely damaged.
兰斯 出去掩护汉克
Lance, get back out to give Hunk cover.
皮吉和我紧跟在你身后
Pidge and I are right behind you.
好的 西罗
You got it, Shiro.
不用担心我 我就呆在这里
Don't worry about me. I'll just hang out here.
你可否帮助公主恢复粒子障壁
Can you help the Princess restore the particle barrier?
是
Yes.
-现在 - 你说在这个时空里 明白了
- Now? - Oh, you mean in this reality. Got it.
左倾斜
Bank left!
侧向翻滚
Barrel roll!
- 垂直向下 - 别在后排瞎指挥
- Nose dive! - Quit back lion driving!
我来引开它 去把红狮开来
I'll distract it! Go get the Red Lion!
时间刚好 兰斯
Oh ho ho, good timing, Lance!
伙计们
Guys!
汉克 做点什么
Hunk, do something.
我不能动了 被打中了 机械失灵
I can't move! I'm hit. Nothing's working!
加油啊 少年 赶快醒来
Come on, boy. Come back to me.
- 我们得保护汉克 - 我去救他
- We need to protect Hunk. - I've got him!
那个水晶烦死人了 干掉它吧
I'm getting real sick of that crystal. Let's take it out.
来了
On it.
西罗 它朝城♥堡♥飞去了
Shiro, it's on its way to the castle!
- 交给我 - 那谁来管我
- I got it! - Well, who's got me?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我出舱后用喷气包回城♥堡♥
I'll jump out and jetpack over to the castle.
好主意 等等 你认真的吗
Good one. Wait, serious?
组成鄂刀
Form jaw blade!
得赶快
Got to hurry!
我们来吸引水晶
We'll keep the crystals busy.
西罗 你从另一侧攻击
Shiro, you attack from the other side.
来了
On my way.
我的雄狮又能动了
Hey, my lion's working again!
我回来了 宝贝
I'm back, baby!
好了 走起
Okay. Let's go.
等等 什么
Oh, whoa. Wait, what?
天啊 又来了
Oh, man! Not again!
不要啊 不要啊
Oh, no, no, no!
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late, guys.
好嘞 组成战神金刚
Okay, let's form Voltron
然后像上次一样干掉这玩意
and take this thing down like we did last time.
我觉得这个机械兽
I don't think the Robeast is gonna sit around
不会给我们时间变形的
and wait for us to transform.
吉斯说得对 得想个办法
Keith's right. We'll need to think of something else.
至少我们人数比水晶盾多
Hey, at least we outnumber those crystal shields.
对 他只能同时挡住两个人的攻击
Yeah, he can only block two of us.
我有办法了
I think I've got an idea.
伙计们 帮我创造向他胸口♥射♥击的机会
Guys, see if you can get me an open shot at its chest.
好
Got it!
干得漂亮 皮吉
Nice job, Pidge.
- 现在组成战神金刚 - 是
- Now form Voltron! - Yeah!
干得漂亮 骑士们
Great work, Paladins.
现在返回城♥堡♥ 然后前往奥卡利恩
Now return to the castle so we can get back to Olkarion.
为什么四十层有个大堂
Why is there a grand entrance on the 40th floor?
那些滑索是干什么用的
And what's with all the ziplines?
你们有悬浮技术啊
You have hover technology.
你懂什么
Well, you know what?
一万年前滑索时髦着呢
Ziplines were quite fashionable 10,000 years ago.
- 阿劳拉 克兰有消息了吗 - 有
- Allura, have you heard from Coran? - Yes.
那么 大家准备好跳进虫洞 返回奥卡利恩了吗
So we ready to pop through the wormhole and get back to Olkarion?
是的 我跟克兰确认过了
Yes, I've checked in with
特路达基本完工了
Coran and the teludav is nearly complete.
汉克 谢谢你取来沌石
Hunk, thank you for getting the scaultrite.
不客气
No problem.
吉斯也出力了
You know, Keith was there too.
你们离开时我们取得了很大进展
We've made great progress while you were gone.
现在有了沌石
And now that we have the scaultrite,
我们可以在一天之内完工
we should be finished in less than a quintant.
真是个大特路达啊
Wow. That is one giant teludav.
干得好 克兰
Nice work, Coran.
干得漂亮 克兰 碰个拳
Good job, Coran. Fist bump.
现在炸掉
Now blow it up.
大胆 这个特路达花了好久才造好
Oh, don't you dare! It took forever to build this teludav.
而且不要忘了 这是我们
And let's not forget it's a pivotal piece
击败扎肯计划中的关键环节
that we need for our plan to defeat Zarkon.
我对你的设计进行了改进
I've made some improvements to your design.
这会让我们在这个时空里
This will increase our
生还的几率增加百分之二百零五
chances of survival in this reality 205 percent.
- 这家伙是不是有点... - 没错
- Is this guy a little...? - Yes.
- 毫无疑问 - 我也不喜欢他
- No doubt. - Not a fan.
别再敲打特路达了
Stop hitting the teludav!
公主
Princess,
有件事我一直想跟你讲
there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.
什么事 克兰
What is it, Coran?
我们的计划...
This plan of ours, it's...
有点危险
Well, it's dangerous, you know?
我们要承担风险 你要承担风险
We're taking certain risks. You are taking certain risks.
这个特路达要消耗很多力量
This teludav, the amount of exertion it will take...
我... 你可能会死去
I ju... You may not survive.
克兰 我知道有什么风险
Coran, I know the risks.
你父亲会为你感到骄傲
Your father would be proud of the leader that you've become.
大家在想什么
What's everybody thinking about?
- 扎肯 - 披萨饺
- Zarkon. - Calzones.
我是说 怎么着吧 我就是在想披萨饺
I mean, uh, heck, yeah, I'm thinking about calzones, okay?
必须随时惦记扎肯吗
I mean, does it always have to be about Zarkon?
他是个坏蛋 我们要打败他 我懂
He's a bad guy. We're trying to defeat him. I get it.
但我饿
I'm hungry.
我们走了很远
We've come a long way.
是啊 记得汉克
Yeah, remember when Hunk
以前坐电梯会吐吗
used to throw up from riding in the elevator?
你们记不记得那个叫克莱赞的阿鲁斯人
You guys remember that Arusian,
他是叫这个吧 名字好酷
Klaizap? I think his name was? Cool name.
记得 虽然他跟花生一样矮
Yeah, Keith tried to beat
吉斯却想要揍他
him up even though he's the size of a peanut.
他是他们的头号♥勇士
He was their bravest warrior!
记得厨房♥的
How about the time the
制餐机攻击我们那次吗
food goo machines attacked us in the kitchen?
那是我在那里期间
That was the scariest thing that's happened to me
遇到的最吓人的事
the entire time I've been here.
- 得了吧 - 真的
- Oh, come on. - What? It's the truth!
我们面对过哨兵 鬼屋
We faced sentries, a haunted castle,
巨型机械兽 商场保安
giant Robeasts, a mall security guard.
- 别忘了那个很酷的魔方
- And don't forget that cool cube thing.
- 对 还有那个讨厌的魔方
- Yeah, and that awful cube thing.
你们想过没有 一旦我们击败扎肯
You realize once we defeat Zarkon,
宇宙就不需要战神金刚了
the universe won't need Voltron anymore.
我们可以返回地球
We can return to Earth.
我可以寻找我的家人
- I can look for my family.
那我也寻找我的吧
I guess I could look for mine.
决战到来了
This is it.
只要一切按计划 我们就不会失败
As long as everything goes according to plan, we can't fail.
我不再提问
No more questions.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表