剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
西罗 我们应该怎么办
Shiro, what are we going to do?
看来没方法阻止它们
There doesn't seem to be any way to stop them,
但我们不能让这个武器落入扎肯手中
but we can't let this weapon get into Zarkon's hands!
... 皮吉
...Pidge!
绿狮有麻烦了
The Green Lion's in trouble!
皮吉 你没事吧
Pidge! Are you okay?
- 皮吉 你能听到我吗 - 可以 等一下
- Pidge, can you hear me? - Yeah. Wait.
- 我怎么能听到你的 - 这不重要
- How am I hearing you? - That's not important right now.
我们需要让你的狮子恢复运转
We need to get your lion back up and running.
我们能治好你的狮子
I think we can heal your lion's body,
但想让它再起飞 你必须和它达成精神联结
but you must bond with its spirit if it is to fly again.
- 我以为我们已经联结了 - 联结要增强
- But I thought we bonded already. - Your bond must be stronger.
加把劲 我需要你
Come on, girl. I need you.
记住我说的 你 狮子 奥卡利人
Remember what I said. You, the lion, the Olkari...
我们的本质是一样的
We are all made of the same essence.
皮吉 你在哪里 我们需要你
Where are you, Pidge? We need you!
... 皮吉
...Pidge!
... 皮吉
...Pidge!
- 伙计们 撑住 - 皮吉
- Guys, hang on! - Pidge!
皮吉 发生了什么 你简直就在跳舞
Whoa, Pidge! What's going on? You're booking!
我不确定 但我感觉和狮子更融合了
I'm not sure, but I feel more connected with my lion than ever!
我知道该怎么做
I know what I have to do!
哇 你怎么做到的
Whoa! How'd you do that?
就是这样 大家来围观 看看这个
That's right! Circle up, everybody! Get some of this!
藤蔓...
Vines...
这可不是我想象中
Well, that is not the way I
击败巨型死亡魔方的方法
thought a giant cube of death would go down.
不
No!
指挥官 我们必须撤离
Commander, we have to evacuate.
魔方被击垮 奥卡利人夺回了城市
The cube is down, and the Olkari have taken back the city.
谢谢你们 感谢你们帮我们夺回家园
I want to thank you all. You helped us get our home back.
我们想不出怎么来报答你们
And, for that, we will never be able to repay you.
答应我 等到和扎肯正面对抗时
Just promise me that when it's time to take the fight to Zarkon,
奥卡利人能出手相助
we can count on the Olkari for help.
一言为定
Now and forever.
而你... 奥卡利人精神存在于你体内
And you... The spirit of the Olkari resides in you.
你和狮子之间的联♥系♥变得前所未有的紧密
The bond between you and your lion has grown stronger than ever.
如果没有你 我永远
Without you, I would never
都不会解锁狮子隐藏的力量
have been able to unlock my lion's hidden power.
- 干得漂亮 皮吉 - 挺奇怪的
- Nice job, Pidge. - You know, it's weird.
我一直都是个科技迷
I've always been a tech junkie.
这是我和世界沟通的方式
That's how I connected with the world.
但这一次 我感觉和万物都有了联♥系♥
But, for the first time, I feel connected to everything.
我猜这就像莱娜说的
I guess it's like Ryner said.
我们都由同样的宇宙尘埃构成
We're all made up of the same cosmic dust.
那就是说 我们都有联♥系♥
So, that means we're all related.
这艘船 那些星星 奥卡利人
This ship, those stars, the Olkari.
甚至是迦尔拉
Even the Galra.
我想 吉斯被吓傻了吧
Uh-oh. I think Keith just blew his own mind.
... 什么啊
...What?
这次旅行收获颇丰
Well, that was a productive trip.
看看他们送我的魔方
Look at all these cubes they gave me!
克兰 克兰 大帅哥
Coran, Coran, the gorgeous man!
克兰 克兰 大帅哥
Coran, Coran, the gorgeous man!
啊 听起来真不错
Ah, sounds pretty good.
啊 听起来真不错
Ah, sounds pretty good.
- 那是什么 - 那是什么
- What's that? - What's that?
- 噢 不 - 噢 不
- Oh, no! - Oh, no!
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表