剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
我要和屁
I need to get farted out
从它的屁♥股♥喷出去 然后袭击它的面部
of the weblum's butt and attack the face,
让它发射激光
getting it to fire its laser puke.
以宇宙之名 我要去激怒怪兽了
For the sake of the universe, I'll provoke the beast!
你俩待在这 等着拿沌石
You two stay here and get that scaultrite!
快点 我们可撑不了太久
Hurry! I don't know how long we can hold these things off.
我出来了
I'm out!
现在去找我的狮子
Heading to my lion now.
长官 你来了
Commander, there you are.
已经搜查过下层船舱
The lower block has been scanned for luxite.
- 没有发现 - 那就继续找
- I found nothing. - Then continue the search.
先生 我必须跟着你 这是哈格的命令
Sir, I must remain by your side. Haggar's orders.
汉克 无论你要做什么 赶紧的
Hunk, whatever you're gonna do, do it now!
收到 现在就去激怒那只大臭虫
Roger that. Provoking giant space worm now.
快呀
Come on!
汉克
Hunk!
叫你不理我
Let's see you ignore me now.
看这儿
Yoo-hoo! Over here!
太好了 它要发射了
Yes! Yes, it's gonna do it!
哦不 它要发射了
Oh, no, it's gonna do it!
成功了
It's working!
这儿的温度马上就会变高
I think it's about to get hot in here.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
哦不
Oh, no!
他已经发射了
Oh, yeah! He's out!
你拿到沌石了吗
Tell me you got the scaultrite.
现在就拿
Grabbing it now.
所以 你跟他们都一样
So, you're just like the rest of 'em.
我出来了
I'm coming out.
我来接你
On my way.
你朋友去哪了
Where's your buddy?
他已经走远了 而且拿了一袋沌石
He's long gone by now, and he got a bag of scaultrite.
什么 我们要追他吗
What? Should we go after him?
不用 打败扎肯之后
No. Whatever the Galra are
那人要干什么都无所谓
planning won't matter after we defeat Zarkon.
明白
Copy that.
而且 汉克
By the way, Hunk, you
你在紧要关头救了我们
really came through in the clutch back there.
没有你 这次任务完成不了
Without you, the mission would have been a failure.
谢谢 迦尔拉吉斯 你太客气了
Aw, thanks, Galra Keith. You're all right.
你变成迦尔拉人后 反而更善良了
I think turning Galra has made you a better human.
我没有变成迦尔拉人
I didn't just turn Galra!
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表