剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
为什么还没有打开虫洞
Why haven't we wormholed yet?
不行 因为有些沌石透镜用不了
Because we can't! We're missing several scaultrite lens-stones!
都碎了 没用了 消失了
They've shattered! Gone! Don't exist!
Sloven-day-ho
Sloven-day-ho!
这是艾尔提亚语的"消失"
That's Altean for "Gone."
等一下 你刚才说沌石 我见过这东西
Wait, did you say "Scaultrite"? I've seen that somewhere before.
汉克拿那个做了超级难吃的饼
I think Hunk was making some terrible cookies from that stuff!
难以置信 这些饼干真的含有沌元素
Unbelievable! These cookies do have trace elements of scaultrite.
- 它们有用吗 - 应该足够做一次跳跃
- Could they work? - They might be able to hold for one jump,
但是我们得要几个人
but we'd still need several
用手拿着这些石头
people actually physically holding them.
如果我对光折射的计算没错...
And, if the trajectories were calculated just so...
大家喜欢我做的饼 我太感动了
It just warms my heart that people are enjoying my cookies.
好了 如果想活 就别动
Okay, there. Now, nobody move if you want to live.
我觉得我动了 我动了
I think I moved! I think I moved!
那就回到原地
Well, then move back to where you think you were!
我现在去监控激光的轨迹
Okay, now, I'm going to monitor the beam from out there.
等下 克兰 这很危险吗
Wait, Coran! How dangerous is this?
老实说 这是我见过
Honestly, this is the most
或听过的最最危险的事
dangerous thing I've ever seen, or heard of,
但既然我们很可能没命
but since we're probably going to die anyway,
去他的 就全力一搏吧
what the heck, let's give it a shot!
祝好运 各位 和你们合作是我的荣幸
Good luck, gentlemen and gentlelady. It's been a pleasure.
别被激光碰到
Don't touch the lasers!
他们就位了
They're in position!
我们要死了 要死了 要死了
We're gonna die! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
抓紧了 兰斯
Hold tight, Lance!
没反应
It's not working!
克兰 怎么了 扎肯可就在我们头上呢
Coran, what's happening? Zarkon's right on top of us!
石头反射光线的轨迹不对
The stones aren't reflecting properly!
要给它们来点光泽
I need something to shine them up!
等一下 我想到了
Wait a second. I think I've got it.
数到十就按启动器
Hit the wormhole in ten ticks!
十...
Ten...
- 发生什么事了 - ... 九...
- What's happening? - ...nine...
都别动 每一个都要亮晶晶
No one move! I've got to shine these stones!
幸好我有滑溜症
Good thing I've got a case of the slipperies!
六...
six...
五...
five...
四...
four...
三...
three...
二...
two...
一
one!
干得好 伙计们 成功了
Great work, team! We made it! Huh?
差一点 陛下
We were close, Sire, but
他们好像完成了跳跃
it appears they were able to make a full jump.
宇宙每一个角落都在我视野之内
There is no place in this universe beyond my vision's reach.
我有的是时间
Time is on my side.
调整航行 跟着战神金刚
Set a course for Voltron.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表