剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
不像 大厨
No, Chef.
那还不去重做
Then let's get it right, huh?
我们绝不向食客提供不完美的食物
If it ain't perfect, it ain't coming out of this kitchen, people!
给我酱料
Sauce me!
你开窍了
Now you're getting it!
用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
我抓住你了 海盗
I got you now, pirate!
你的同伙在哪
Where are your friends?
别忘了我教给你的东西
Don't forget what I taught you!
那是烹饪的基础
Those are the fundamentals of cooking!
这孩子是个天才
That kid is a genius.
就算跑遍整个星系
I don't care if we have to search the entire galaxy!
我也要把他带回来
I want him back at Vrepit Sal's!
我战神金刚领袖的地位不是你能胜任的
You could never take my place as the head of Voltron.
你坏事做尽 没资格驾驶黑狮
You can't pilot the Black Lion after everything you've done!
你永远不能再领导战神金刚
You can never lead Voltron again!
你不是骑士
You're no paladin!
你根本不懂如何支配这样强大的武器
You have no idea how to command a weapon like this!
没人能支配黑狮
No one commands the Black Lion!
你竟敢对我说教
You dare lecture me?
你以为黑狮会让你这样
Do you think the Black Lion
弱小的生物来驾驭它吗
would allow such a feeble creature to pilot it?
只有强者才能支配它
Only the powerful can command it.
你已经忘记
You've forgotten what's
狮子和骑士之间联结的关键
most important between a lion and its paladin.
这和力量无关
It's not about power.
是互相毫无保留的信任
It's about earning each other's trust.
信任算什么东西
Trust has nothing to do with it.
狮子永远都属于我
The lion is mine, forever.
不
No!
陛下 发生什么了
Sire, what is it?
我与狮子的联♥系♥变弱了
My connection grows weaker.
想夺回战神金刚 我们就必须加快速度
We must hurry if we ever wish to reclaim Voltron!
你刚刚救了我吗
Did you just save me?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们从未离开过
We never left.
这应该是最后一枚硬币了
Oh, this tenner looks like the last one.
我们现在有多少钱
So how much have we got?
一千一百九十六咖币
Eleven hundred and ninety-six GAC.
很接近了
We're so close!
兰斯 看那儿
Lance, look!
我来搞定
Already on it!
耶 我们走
Yeah! Let's go!
多谢啦
Thanks!
快躲起来 快躲起来
Gotta hide! Gotta hide!
吉斯 有人在追我
Keith! He's right behind me!
谁
Who?
第二个海盗
Pirate number two!
我真幸运
My lucky day!
等等
Hold on.
买♥♥一赠一 你们可以领一只免费的小飞牛
With every purchase, you get a free Kaltenecker.
该走了 伙计们
Time to get moving, guys!
保安正追杀我们呢
Security's on our tail!
这是剩下的两个同伙
There's the rest of the crew!
每个人都上小飞牛来
Everyone up on Kaltenecker!
你买♥♥了一只奶牛吗
Did you buy a cow?
这是免费赠送的
It was free with purchase!
稍等一下 这儿看起来很眼熟
Hold on a tick, this looks familiar!
瞧瞧
Oh, lookie-lookie.
一间原汁原味的星际易物店
An original Unilu swap shop!
眼光不错 朋友
Good eye, friend.
帝国成立之前 我们家就开了这个店
This shop's been in my family since before the empire began.
"屠♥杀♥大炮"你感兴趣吗
Can I interest you in a butcher barrel?
或者一组"入室小帮手"
Or perhaps a set of window breakers?
特路达透镜 就是它
Teludav lenses! Yes!
我其实不知道这些垃圾是什么
I mean, I don't have any idea what these pieces of junk are.
我看你的眼珠子
I see you've got your eye
已经黏在这些古董镜片上了
on these antique glass table toppers here.
它们挺丑的
Well, they're pretty ugly.
但我确实喜欢收藏这些奇形怪状的古董
But I do have an empty curio cabinet for grotesqueries.
你开价多少
How much do you want?
那要看你出得起多少
How much have you got?
我有一些皮棉布
Oh, I have a handful of pocket lint.
拿你的大儿子来换如何
I'll take your first-born child.
也许我能把它做成一块手绢
I might be able to throw in a used handkerchief.
你的左脚似乎也不错
I could accept your left foot.
我可以为你高歌♥一曲
I'd be willing to sing you a song!
不如你来给我打一年工
You become my butler for one year.
两张艾尔提亚皇家债券
Two Altean crown bills.
五个维鲁安结晶体
Five Valuvium ingots.
你接受赊账吗
Oh, would you accept an IOU?
当然了 但是我得要一些抵押
Of course. I'll just need some collateral.
十个维鲁安结晶体吧
Maybe ten Valuvium ingots!
那这个如何 一个奥卡利飞行魔方
Or how about this? One Olkari flying cube.
成交了
You've got a deal!
- 他在这 - 克兰 我们得走了
- There he is! - We gotta go, Coran!
我找到沌石透镜啦
I got the scaultrite lenses!
沌石 稍等一下
Scaultrite? Hold on a tick!
买♥♥定离手
No take-backs!
快回来
Get back here!
可恶 你最好躲远点
Doggone it! You better run!
别让我再逮到你们这些海盗
Don't let me catch you in my jurisdiction again, pirates!
你不能追出来 对吗
Oh, so you can't follow us outside, huh?
这是为瓦肯的
That's one for Varkon.
我们得到镜片了
We got our lenses!
棒极了 我们可以重启虫洞来脱身了
Excellent! Now, we can get the teludav up and running.
西罗在哪儿
Where's Shiro?
你做了什么 睡了一觉吗
What did you do? Take a nap?
并没有
Not exactly.
那是只奶牛吗
Is that a cow?
他叫小飞牛
Mm-hmm, his name is Kaltenecker.
你找到和狮子加强联♥系♥的方法了吗
So, did you find a way to bond with your lion?
找到了 我们得赶紧离开
Yes, and we need to get moving.
我们去马摩拉之刃的总部
We're headed for the Blade of Marmora's headquarters.
我去搞定路线图
I'll plot a course.
你先忙
While you're doing that,
我和兰斯要玩游戏
I'm gonna hook up the video game Lance and I bought.
是啊 快把它装好
Yeah! Let's get this baby set up.
装在哪儿...
Where can we...
怎么玩...
How do...
不要啊
No!
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表