剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
让它沉没在酸液里
Sink the entire thing into the acid!
他们把离子加农炮对准了方舟
They're aiming the ion cannon at the ark!
兰斯 皮吉 用颚刀攻击飞船
Lance! Pidge! Attack the ship with your jaw blades!
以这个速度永远也到不了那
We'll never get there at this rate.
这真是个严重的错误
This was a terrible mistake.
西罗是对的 我们不应该离开他们
Shiro was right. We never should have left them.
岩石 岩石
Rocks! Big, big rocks!
我们帮你 伙计
We got you, buddy.
发生了什么
What happened?
黑狮攻击了加农炮
The Black Lion attacked the cannon.
瞄准系统失灵
He's disabled our projectile guidance system.
加农炮无法击中目标
We won't be able to aim the cannon until it's fixed.
修好它 全力攻击 火力全开
Fix it! Full attack! Fire with everything we've got!
干得漂亮 克兰
Way to go, Coran!
汉克 你怎么样
Hunk, what's your status?
我还在努力 还没掉进酸液里
Mostly just trying not to fall into a bubbling pot of acid.
集中防御主船体
Divert all shields to the main hull!
所有火力对准他们的飞船
Focus full firepower on their ship!
- 我们快被击垮了 - 我们需要战神金刚
- We're being overwhelmed! - We need Voltron!
如果还有人能够驾驶红狮就好了
Oh, if only there were another who could pilot the Red Lion.
阿尔法国王 我终于接过你的衣钵了
Finally, Alfor. I will walk in your footsteps!
红狮 虽然我不配当你的骑士
Oh, Red Lion, I am unworthy to be your Paladin,
但既然你选择赐予我这个荣耀
but since you have chosen to bestow this honor upon me,
英俊潇洒 智勇双全的克兰
Coran Hieronymus Wimbleton Smythe,
唯有遵命
I humbly accept.
很好
Oh, yes!
好吧 先热身
Right. Okay. Just a quick lap.
伙计们
Uh, okay, guys? So, yeah...
红狮跑了
the... the Red Lion ran away.
我支撑不住了
I can't hold it any longer!
汉克 坚持住 如果你放手 塔石人♥民♥会死的
Hunk, you have to! If you let go, the Taujeerians will die!
装甲刚爪
Armor claws!
伙计们 我能使方舟不再往下落
Guys, I can keep this thing from falling any farther
但我还是需要你们帮忙
but I need your help to get it back up.
我们这就来
We're on our way!
吉斯 看啊
Keith, look!
红狮找到了你
The Red Lion found you!
长官 瞄准系统恢复了
Sir, the ion cannon's guidance system is back online.
狮子似乎都集中在方舟下面
And the lions appear to have gathered beneath the ark.
很好 那他们就一起完蛋
Perfect! The lions will go down with it.
准备好后就开火
Fire when ready!
太好了
All right!
欢迎归队 吉斯
Good to have you back, Keith.
回来真好
Good to be back.
- 公主和你在一起吗 - 是的
- Is the Princess with you? - Yes.
是那种"在一起" 还是...
Like "With you" With you, or...
吉斯 帮个忙呗
Uh, Keith? Little help?
这就来 兄弟
On my way, buddy.
同志们 没时间休息了
All right, everybody. No time to relax.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Let's show them what they're dealing with.
组成战神金刚
Form Voltron!
长官 我们的武器系统
Sir, our weapons systems
完全被摧毁了 要撤退吗
are knocked out completely. Should we retreat?
绝不 把飞船瞄准方舟
Never! Aim the ship at the ark!
我们要与他们同归于尽
We will take it down ourselves.
为迦尔拉帝国而死是至高荣誉
To die for the Galra Empire is the greatest honor imaginable.
忠诚
Vrepit sa!
忠诚
Vrepit sa!
准备好逃生舱
Prepare my escape pod.
- 他们朝方舟来了 - 要撞上了
- They're heading for the ark! - They're gonna ram it!
给他们来个迎头痛击 组成光芒神剑
We'll have to meet them head-on. Form sword!
这能砍断整艘战舰吗
Will the sword be able to cut through an entire battle cruiser?
必须能
It'll have to!
伙计们 我的狮子有话想说
Guys, I think my lion is telling me something.
我的也是
Yeah, mine too.
- 我也能感觉到 - 我这也一样
- I can feel it too. - Same here.
那就来吧
Then do it!
现在 把塔吉尔人送到安全地带
Now let's get the Taujeerians to safety.
用什么方法 他们的助推火箭被击落了
How are we going to do that? Their booster rockets are shot.
我很抱歉不辞而别
I'm so sorry for leaving.
我也是 我们以为自己做得对
Me too. We thought we were doing the right thing.
你是对的 西罗
But clearly you were correct,Shiro.
我们团结起来力量更大
We are always stronger together.
至少我们知道了
At least we learned that
扎肯不是通过你们俩来追踪我们
Zarkon isn't tracking us through you two.
另外 我知道了我的狮子
Plus, I learned that my lion
能长出盔甲 延伸狮爪...
can grow armor and extend its claws like that...
这么大的爪子以后很有用
Ting! Which will come in handy if we ever needed to, say,
比如拿来切割巨型牛排
I don't know, slice up a giant steak while getting beat up.
还有打坏蛋 拯救无辜
Or fight evil and save innocent people.
巨爪也用得上
That too. That would work.
距离那么远 红狮都能和吉斯取得联♥系♥
The fact that the Red Lion came to help Keith from so far away
这信息非常关键
is a vital piece of information.
证明了狮子和骑士之间的联♥系♥
We now have proof that a lion and a Paladin can, in fact,
能超越之前预测的距离
connect over a far greater distance than we realized.
我们总算明白扎肯追踪我们的手段了
Which means we finally know how Zarkon is tracking us.
是通过黑狮
It's through the Black Lion.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表