剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
立刻离开 但是我们必须抓紧时间
Lion and gone in no time, but we must hurry!
哦 蓝狮 你怎么不早说
Oh, the Blue Lion. Why didn't you say so?
蓝♥光♥的频率在606到608兆赫之间
Blue light has a frequency between 606 to 608 terahertz.
能干扰他们的扫描仪
Is that gonna jam their scanners or something?
不行 那只是我的幸运兆赫区间
No, that's just my lucky range of terahertz.
我们走吧
Let's go!
好 向左一点
Okay, uh, more to the left.
这样应该对了
This needs to be right.
但是也不是太对
Oh, but not too right.
快点
Oh, come on!
哦 我得重新开始了
Oh! Now, I gotta start over.
先生 莱卡逃跑了
Sir, Laika has escaped.
不
Oh, no!
守住这儿
Guard this station.
快点 我得离开这儿
Come on, get outta here.
你确定是往这儿走吗
Are you sure you know where you're going?
是的
Yup.
哇 你可真勇猛
Whoa! You're really savage!
怪不得马摩辣说你很厉害
No wonder the Marmorites think you're so awesome.
所以我用"马摩辣"来称呼你们
That's what I'm calling the Blade of Marmora. "Marmorites."
- 好听吗 - 是
- That sound good? - Yup.
- 英雄所见略同 - 是
- Great minds. - Yup.
完美
Perfect!
现在有百分之二的机会
Okay, now, there's a two percent chance
任务不会失败
this mission won't result in a horrific, deadly fireball.
我们走吧
Let's leave!
我们回去
Let's go back!
你就带上毛毯吧
Just take the blanket with you.
什么 不 毛毯很完美
What? No, the blanket's perfect.
不能碰毛毯
Don't touch the blanket!
那个
It's that!
一滩水而已 没事
That's a tiny puddle. You'll be fine.
我有百分之十二的机会滑倒
There's a 12 percent chance I could slip.
我甚至有可能会被淹死
There are even realities in which I drown
因为现实中 我不会游泳
because, in those realities, I never learned to swim!
现在呢 你学会游泳没
What about this reality? Did you learn to swim in this one?
想不起来了 可能性是无穷的
I can't remember! There are infinite possibilities!
这是小小的一滩水
It's a tiny puddle!
我开始感觉无法呼吸了
I can already feel myself not being able to breathe.
我的肺部充满了水
My lungs are filling with water.
你怎么逃走的
How did you escape?
我会找到你的 宠物
I'll find you, my pet.
皮吉是我们的黑客
Pidge is the hacker of our group.
- 西罗是领袖 - 是
- Shiro's our awesome leader. - Yup.
汉克是机械师
Hunk's our mechanic.
也是大厨 和他玩耍很有趣
He's also a chef and just a pretty cool dude to hang out with.
是
Yup.
吉斯总是做些很酷的事 飞进陨石带
And Keith is always doing things like flying into asteroid fields
钻入黑洞之类的
and black holes and cool junk like that.
是
Yup.
我自以为是队里的神枪手
And I thought I was the team's sharpshooter,
也许其他人不这么想
but I guess no one else thinks that.
也许我一点特长都没有
Maybe I don't have a thing.
是
Yup.
你不用那么快就同意我
You don't have to agree with me so quickly.
如果我没有贡献
They wouldn't keep me on
他们早就踢我出队了
the team if I didn't contribute in some way,
是吧
would they?
- 是 - 你也许是对的
- Yup. - Maybe you're right.
我也许是个备胎
Maybe I'm just a fifth wheel.
算上克兰和阿劳拉 就更惨
Seventh if you count Coran and Allura.
做备胎真难受
That's a horrible wheel to be.
是
Yup.
你很有劲 肯定因为那只机器手臂
You're so strong. Must be that robot arm.
你不觉得只有一只会很遗憾吗
But doesn't it bother you that you only have one?
又怎么了
Oh, what? What?
那些裂缝 我不能踩上去
Look at all those cracks! I can't step on those.
我背你
I was carrying you!
我认为没人再关心他们妈妈的后背
Oh, I guess no one cares about their mothers' backs anymore!
你居然知道那首童谣
Wait, you know that nursery rhyme?
童谣 我在说量子物理
Nursery rhyme? I'm talking about quantum realities here.
裂缝导致时空暂时出现破裂
Cracks initiate space-time temporal fissures,
从数学上说
which mathematically make
妈妈后背受伤的几率
higher probabilities for alternate realities
在现实中增高了
in which your mother has a broken back.
有没有其他的路线 没有裂缝的路线
Is there a different route we can take? One without cracks?
可以 我们可以走碎石带
Well, sure, we could go out the scree duct,
但是 满地都是碎石啊
but, you know, it's all full of scree.
还可以走下水道
There's the vlaxenator,
但是水在那里滴啊滴
but you can hear the water dripping in there.
- 随时有被淹死的可能 - 你真聪明
- And you're worried about drowning. - Now, you're getting it!
皮吉 收到没 给我们另一条路线
Pidge, are you there? We need an alternate route.
皮吉
Pidge?
不好意思 我在
Okay, sorry about that. I'm back.
我给你找 西罗
I'll find you a new route, Shiro.
我现在的位置是什么
Yeah, can you tell me where I am?
稍等 处理着
Just a sec. Pulling it up now.
不如我遮住你的眼睛 背你过去
How about I cover your eyes and carry you across?
- 但我有感觉啊 - 试试吧
- I'll know. - Let's just give it a try.
别喊
No screaming!
我喊了吗
I was screaming?
我找不到其他出路 西罗
Uh, I don't see an alternate route, Shiro.
- 兰斯 小心 - 有人来了
- Lance, look out! - Quick, somebody's coming.
你干什么
What are you doing?
- 你想被抓起来吗 - 是
- Are you trying to get us caught? - Yup.
你在这
I've found you.
别碰我的朋友
Stay away from my friend!
你这个绑匪 封锁监狱
There's your kidnapper. Put the prison on lockdown!
皮吉 把泡沫发射器关了
Pidge, you've gotta shut off this foam for me!
好的
On it!
马特
Matt?
- 皮吉 - 抱歉
- Pidge! - Sorry!
开始反转瞄准系统
Just reversing the targeting system, and...
应该能让他慢下来
This ought to slow him down.
怎么回事
What? No!
粘着吧
Stick around!
回来吧
Come back here!
找出他们的逃跑方向 关闭所有出口
Find out where they're headed! Lock down all exits!
时间不等人
We've got to go!
我的朋友有危险 我们要去帮忙
My friends are in trouble. We have to go now!
我们沿着裂缝走过去 只能这样
We are walking over those cracks. It's our only option.
为什么
Why don't we just turn
不关掉重力 让他们浮起来
the gravity off and float over them instead?
说实话 那是
Honestly, that's our best
我们安全离开的最好方法
shot of getting out of here in one piece.
我计算过的
I ran the numbers.
皮吉 能关闭重力场吗
Pidge, any chance you can turn the gravity off?
好主意
Oh, that's a great idea!
那些哨兵就动不了啦
Then the sentries won't be able to maneuver,
而我们有喷气包
but we have our jetpacks.
天才
It's genius!
机器手臂太棒了 如果有两只
That robot arm is fantastic! Now, imagine if you had two.
生存的几率能增加百分之三百
Our chances of survival would go up 300 percent
从绝对死转为绝对不死
from totally doomed to highly unlikely.
哇 你有莱卡 监狱长肯定不开心了
Oh, wow, you have Laika. The warden will not be happy about that.
- 谁是莱卡 - 就是狱长的宠物
- Who's Laika? - She's the warden's pet yupper.
- 什么 你是只动物 - 是
- Wait, what? You're an animal? - Yup.
知道你为何困惑了
Oh, I see where the confusion was for you.
重力准备恢复 三 二 一
Gravity's back online in three, two, one.
我去机库
I'm headed for the hangar.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表