剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
我找不到兰斯了 还有 我们的墙上有个洞
I can't find Lance. Also, there's a hole in our wall.
有人闯进来过 他一定被那些穴居人带走了
There was a break-in. Those cave-dwellers must have taken him.
又是他们 我们该怎么做
Them again? What should we do?
那些爱管闲事的人鱼无足轻重
Those meddling mermaids are harmless,
但那个陆地人 如果他不受掌控
but the air-breather could prove troublesome
也许会带来些麻烦
if he doesn't fall back under our control.
等 等 等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
我们要控制谁 兰斯跑了么
Who needs to fall under our control? Is Lance gone?
- 我们要找到兰斯 - 当然
- We gotta find Lance. - And we will.
这件事你无须费神
Don't worry your little mind about it.
我们坐下来边吃边聊 整理一下思绪
But first, we need to sit down and eat, talk, clear our heads.
现在还吃 不太好吧
No, I'm not really sure if I can eat right now.
如果兰斯被绑♥架♥...
If Lance has been taken...
天啊 这... 这太好吃了
Oh, boy. That... That is good, though.
看见没 这里有你所需的一切
See? That's all you need.
在这里 我们既安全又温暖
Here, we are all safe and warm.
好的
Okay.
他们要来了
They are going to come.
一定要消灭所有的余党
We must destroy what remains
重新控制住兰斯
of their kind and bring Lance under our control.
不过 芙萝娜
But first, Florona, you
你刚刚负责看管这些陆地人
were in charge of watching the air-breathers.
所以 现在轮到你去花♥园♥里巡游了
So, now, it is time for you to take a swim in the garden.
遵命 女王
Yes, My Queen.
等 等下
Wait. Wait a minute. Okay.
你是说 女王给所有人洗♥脑♥
You're trying to tell me the queen is brainwashing people?
但她很友善 很热情
But she's so safe and warm.
你还记得昨天发生的事么
What do you remember from yesterday?
我记得我们坠落了 看见了美人鱼和村庄
I remember we crashed, saw the mermaids and the village,
然后我们吃了晚餐 然后... 我们...
then we had dinner, and then, uh... we, uh...
你被她控制了所以你记不起来
You can't remember because you were under her control.
我们认为女王是通过她的声音
Our theory is, the queen controls minds
穿过你的耳朵 干扰你的思想
by using her voice to
从而实施精神控制
strike certain head switches in your ear pan.
她磁铁般的眼神
And her magnetic stare
能干扰眼睛和大脑之间的交流
locks on to your eye-to-brain pathway plug.
还有 她的精神控制声纳
Plus, her mind-control sonar
总是通过水来传播
is always broadcasting through the waters.
她训练手下人
She trains her people to use
用催眠的动作来使你放松
hypnotic movements to lull you under her control.
我确实记得有个舞者
I do remember a dancer.
很好 因为我还没画完舞者的画
Good, because I haven't finished my picture for that one.
你看啊 她就是这样影响你的大脑
But you see, she was infecting your brain!
天呐 我居然被洗♥脑♥了
Holy crow! I had a mind-controlling brain infection!
坐下
Sit.
整个村庄都在女王的掌控之下
The entire village is under the queen's mind control.
我们没有被控制
The only reason we aren't
是因为佩戴了
is because we wear these
可以阻挡她的法力的水母
jellyfish that hide our brains from her powers.
我们就像是没有大脑一样
It's like we have no brains whatsoever.
你只能控制真实存在的东西
You can't control what doesn't exist.
对 没错
Right. Of course.
- 我们的头就像个空壳 - 对 我懂了
- Our heads are completely empty. - Yeah, I get it.
许多年前 女王阻隔了暖流
Many years ago, the queen froze
冰封了这片海域
over the surface by blocking the thermal vents.
她逼迫所有人迁往深海
She forced everyone to the depths,
以便于洗♥脑♥
where she began to brainwash them.
他们都变成了她的囚徒
They became her prisoners.
- 几号♥ - 八又八分之七水米
- What size? - Eight and seven-eighths aquameters.
但这是为什么呢 为什么控制这些美人鱼
But what's the point? Why mind-control the mermaids?
- 为了杀死她们 - 真的吗
- To kill them! - Really?
我们也不太确定
Well, we don't know that for sure,
但数百只美人鱼都逐渐消失了
but hundreds of mermaids have disappeared and never come back.
永别了 芙萝娜 是时候向给予者献出生命了
Goodbye, Florona. It is time to return to the giver of life.
我们几次想把女王带离这片海域 但都失败了
We've tried to take out the queen, but failed several times.
而每次尝试都有大量伤亡
And every attempt depletes our numbers.
现在 只剩下我们三人了
Now, there are only three of us left.
没有你 就没有希望
Without you, there is no hope.
- 找到一个 - 你们想要我做什么
- Found one! - What do you want from me?
我们看见了你乘坐的人鱼猫
We saw the mer-cat you came in.
我们认为它足以对抗女王和她的力量
We think it can stand up against the queen and her forces.
但首先 你需要一只水母
But first, you'll need one of these.
他们会蛰得你很痛 而且味道也不好
Now, they sting pretty bad and don't smell great.
如果我的理论是正确的
If my theory is correct,
最臭的水母 能最大限度地阻挡精神控制波
the smelliest ones block the most mind-control rays.
- 你是科学家吗 - 不是
- Are you a scientist? - No.
还有 它们有时也会让你的脸肿起来
Also, they can sometimes make your face swell,
或许伴随着耳聋
and you might experience hearing loss.
你就不能直接给我戴上吗
Would you just put it on, already?
- 好疼 - 说明起作用了
- It burns! - That means it's working!
好吧 计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
笨芬制定了一个计划
Here's what Blumfump came up with.
这代表你
This is you.
你假装仍被控制
You act like you're still
借此通过守卫
thought-swirled and get past the guards.
找到你的人鱼猫 然后抓住女王
Get your mer-cat and grab the queen.
我们会趁机
We'll mount a full-scale
对城♥堡♥展开总攻 救出大家
attack on the castle and free the people.
然后 我就是英雄啦
Then, I'll be a hero.
"哦 兰斯 你太帅了"
"Oh, Lance, you're so handsome!"
"也很谦逊"
"And modest."
"谢谢你救了我们
"Oh, thank you for saving us.
我能亲你一下吗"
Can I kiss you?"
"就亲一下吧"
"Maybe just a little."
呃 你这是让一棵树亲吻一只乌龟
Well, now, you're just making a tree kiss a turtle.
这是乌龟 可是这儿就有一只真的乌龟啊
That's a turtle? But there's an actual turtle right here.
我们需要不会乱动的乌龟
We needed the turtle to play the wall.
如果你表演失败了
If your acting fails you,
这里有三份解控药 对守卫使用
this holds three doses of antidote to use on the guards.
这应当能扰乱女王的法术 让你有时间
It should interrupt the queen's mind-control long enough
逃跑
for you to escape.
我可用不上这些
I don't think I'll be needing this.
我三年级的时候
I missed 14 days of the third
就谎称肚子疼 逃了十四天的课
grade for a stomachache I never really had.
你们好 人鱼守卫 这里一切都好吗
Hello, mer-guards! Isn't everything just so safe and warm here?
不论如何 我要乘狮子... 哦 拜托
Anyway, I'm off to my lion... Oh, come on!
我就猜到你会来取回你的船
I had a feeling you'd come for your vessel.
仆人 把兰斯带去巴库花♥园♥
Servant, take Lance to the Baku Garden.
汉克
Hunk?
兄弟 是我啊 快醒醒 我是兰斯
Hey, buddy, it's me! Snap out of it! It's Lance!
可恶
Darn it!
所有人 抓住他
Everyone, capture him!
汉克 拜托 我不想伤害你
Hunk, please! I don't want to hurt you!
必须要让女王安全且温暖
Must keep Queen safe and warm.
哇 我在哪 我在做什么
Whoa! Where am I? What am I doing?
你头上那是水母吗
Is that a jellyfish on your head?
汉克 你被女王精神控制了
Hunk, you've been mind-controlled
还想杀了我
by the queen and you're trying to kill me.
真的吗 对不起 我的错
Oh, really? Sorry. My bad.
我们好像正处于一场战争中
We're kind of in the middle of a battle.
- 所以你得帮我 - 没问题
- So, I'm going to need your help. - Got it.
- 那些怪人又是谁 - 他们是我们这边的
- Now, who are these weirdos? - Those weirdos are with us.
快 赶紧去开人鱼猫
Come, we must hurry to your mer-cats.
- 抓紧了 - 是的 我们走
- You hanging on? - Yes! Let's go!
- 现在要做什么 - 抓住女王
- What's the plan? - We need to grab the queen
把她带去笨芬建造的一间冰狱里
and take her to an ice prison Blumfump built,
她的精神控制力在那儿就不管用了
where her mind-control powers will be trapped
因为坚冰和水母是她的克星
because of the thick ice and the jellyfish.
- 好吧 那是谁 - 她是普拉森 快走吧
- Okay, who's that? - It's Plaxum. Just go with it.
她在那儿
There she is!
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表