剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
看
Look!
看来那个家伙
Guess that ancient Altean
直接帮我们找到了虫子
weblum tracker put us right on the money.
我们要离开这儿
We gotta get out of here!
我们还没看完整部视频呢
We haven't watched the entire video yet!
- 我们还不知道怎么做 - 我们不走
- We don't know what to do! - We're not leaving.
你来驾驶 保持距离 我来浏览一遍视频
You fly, keep our distance. I'll skim through the video.
你已经进入蠕虫的第一个胃
So, you've made it into the weblum's first stomach!
- 倒回去 - 我知道
- Rewind! - I know!
你发现了一个宇宙蠕虫 很好
So, you've identified a weblum. Great!
现在 谨记第一守则
Now, remember rule number one.
远离其脸部
Stay away from its face.
什么 这是第一守则
Wait, that's rule number one?
我们已经打破了第一守则
We broke rule number one!
哦 不 它在做什么
Oh, no! What's it doing?
快离开这儿
Get us out of the way, now!
蠕虫的反击手段... 毒液 致命硫酸...
The weblum's natural defense... venomous laser, deadly acid...
完全毁灭... 死亡怪兽...
total annihilation... death monster...
...找到它的盲点
...to find its blind spot
在它脖子后面 就在它的腮下
on the back of its neck, just below the gills.
这就是你进去的方法 不让我看见 就没事
That's your way inside! If I can't see ya, I can't kill ya!
这很不妙 这很不妙
This isn't good. This isn't good!
我们到达了它背部的盲点区
We're attached to its back, in its blind spot.
很好 我们要进去了
Good. We're going in.
等一下 进入怪兽体内后 我们要做什么
Wait, what do we do when we're inside the beast?
简单来说 以下是你们要注意的
A quick recap of what to do when you're inside the beast.
首先 小心这种会致命的生物
One, avoid things that want to kill you.
第二 进入它的第三胃 找到分泌腺
Two, get to the third stomach and find the scaultrite gland.
第三 触发蠕虫的防御机制
Three, activate the weblum's defense mechanisms
收集分泌物
and collect the excess material from the gland.
那就是沌石
That's the scaultrite!
- 听上去很简单 - 说了跟没说一样
- Seems simple enough. - Seems under-explained.
走吧
Come on.
到了 到了
Got it, got it.
你为什么要毁坏证据
Why are you tampering with evidence?
瑟斯长官
Commander Thace, I was
我受命协助你调查
ordered to assist you in your investigation
飞船上的卧底
into the possible traitors on board.
受谁的命
Ordered by whom?
哈格
Haggar.
我发现 在盾牌打开之前
I've analyzed the sentry that was destroyed
岗哨就已经被打死了
just before the shields went down.
这个是普罗罗克干掉的 我已经检查过了
The one that was killed by Prorok. I've already examined him.
伤口上有勒元素的残留物吗
So, you found the trace elements of luxite on the wound?
这是种很罕见的金属
It's a very rare metal.
如果我们知道谁有勒赛
If we find others on the ship in possession of luxite,
谁就是叛徒
we will have found our traitors.
那你还在等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
从下层船舱开始搜查
Begin the search starting with the lower block.
我会再派些警卫过来
I'll assign some sentries to that.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
作为主调查员 你可能会有危险
As chief investigator, your life could be in danger.
我受命跟着你
I have been given orders to remain by your side
直到我们彻底搜查完 或找到间谍之后
until we clear all personnel or find the spy.
啊 妈呀
Uh, yuck!
踩到了什么 粘涕吗 我讨厌粘液
What am I standing on? A mucus pocket? I do not like mucus!
这是冒着热气的胃酸吗 看那边
And is that steaming stomach acid? Look it, right over there.
哦 伙计 我希望不要看见血
Oh, man, I really hope I don't see any blood.
汉克 别吵了 你只是在吓自己
Hunk! Knock it off. You're freaking yourself out.
不 这些脓液把我逼疯了
No, standing inches away from a pus-bubble is freaking me out.
我们是在一个恶心的蠕虫体内
Look, we're inside a disgusting worm.
一定不会很顺利
There's no way to sugarcoat it.
要想完成任务
We're gonna need that big
我们要动下脑筋
brain of yours if we want to make it through.
你准备好了吗
Will you be all right?
我说 你准备好了吗
I said, will you be all right?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我没事
I'll be okay.
很好 我可得指望你
Good. I gotta be able to count on you.
而且 只有你才了解庞大的消化道
Besides, no one knows an explosive digestive tract like you.
等一下 你刚刚是讲了个笑话吗
Wait, wait, wait. Did you just make a joke?
认真来讲 那就是个笑话 是不是
Seriously, that was a joke, wasn't it?
你是说我老是呕吐吧 我听懂了 这很有趣
You're saying I throw up a lot. I get it. It's funny.
的确
I do.
迦尔拉吉斯比正常吉斯更有趣
Wow. Galra Keith is way funnier than regular Keith.
我们要绕过胃酸
Okay, we need to find a way around the stomach acid.
这是什么东西
What are these things?
我不知道 是细菌吗
I don't know. Maybe they're bacteria?
等一下 它们看上去很友好
Wait, wait, wait. They seem friendly.
它们很友好 也许是有益的细菌
They seem friendly. Maybe they're good bacteria.
它们很喜欢我 它们在... 挠我痒痒
They like me. They're... They're tickling me.
等等 这不是挠痒痒 那是热酸
Wait, that's not tickling! That's hot acid!
它们要杀了我们 它们要杀了我们
They want to kill us! They want to kill us!
它们是蠕虫消化系统的一部分
I think they're part of the creature's digestive system!
他们想分解食物 我们就是食物
They're trying to break down the food and we're the food!
我看不见了
I can't see anything!
汉克
Hunk!
我在这 周围全是血 我讨厌血
I'm here, surrounded by blood. I hate blood!
你得马上离开循环系统
You've gotta find a way out of the circulatory system.
汉克 我寡不敌众 在第三个胃见
Hunk! I'm outnumbered here! Meet me in the third stomach!
一定要摆脱这些东西
Gotta get out of this acid.
这是...
What the...?
不可思议
Impossible.
我讨厌滑血管
I don't like blood-slides!
哦 不
Oh, no.
别动 我来帮你
Don't move. I'm here to help.
你是迦尔拉人
You're Galra.
又是这些鬼东西
Not those things again.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你要引爆飞船
You're turning this ship into a bomb.
吉斯 吉斯 你在吗
Keith! Keith, are you there?
吉斯 回答我
Keith, answer me!
你可以把武器收起来了
I guess you can keep your weapon.
哦 天呐 我找到了
Oh, my gosh, I found it!
- 天呐 别吐 - 别...
- Oh, my gosh, don't throw up. - Don't throw...
吉斯 吉斯 你做到了 我们都做到了
Keith! Keith, you made it! We both made it!
这是谁
Who is this?
我发现了他 他不爱讲话 也是个迦尔拉人
Someone I found. He doesn't talk much. Also, he's Galra.
你们互相认识吗
What, do you guys all know each other?
你确定我们该救一个迦尔拉士兵吗
Are you sure we should be rescuing a Galra soldier right now?
我们可是战神金刚
We're Paladins of Voltron.
就算是个迦尔拉人 我们也要救他
We can't just leave people to die even if they are Galra.
来吧 我们采集了东西就离开
Now, come on. Let's get what we came for and get out.
好的 但... 但有个问题
Okay, well, that... that might be a problem, too.
这个分泌腺会分泌粘液
The scaultrite gland somehow secretes mucus,
或是唾液 或是其他恶心的东西
or saliva, or something gross,
然后这些东西会结晶
which becomes crystallized.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is, I think that
我们得让虫子呕吐
we have to trigger the weblum's defense mechanism.
又来了
Not again.
到处都是
They're everywhere!
这虫子正在排放
I think this thing is getting rid of the excess gas produced
体内多余的气体
from its multiple stomachs.
- 说什么 - 它在放屁
- What? - It's farting!
汉克 怎样让虫子吐出沌石
Hunk, what do we gotta do to get that scaultrite gland to goop?
啊 等一下 等一下
Uh, oh. Uh... Wait a second, wait a second, wait a second.
"不要靠近它的面部" 那道蓝色的激光
"Stay away from its face." The blue laser.
我知道该怎么做了
Ah! I know what to do!
什么
What?
想让第三个胃排出粘稠物
If we want that third stomach gland to secrete the ooze,
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表