剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
我们本打算转移到最近的卫星
The plan was to evacuate the population to our nearest moon,
在那里定居的同时 等待蜕变结束
where we have built a colony to wait out the shedding process.
所以我们在高地打造了这艘方舟
So we relocated to higher ground and constructed that ark.
然后呢
What happened?
迦尔拉人攻击了我们
The Galra attacked,
带头的是邪恶的莫瓦克
led by a vile commander named Morvok.
他抢走了所有必需品
He robbed us of vital resources
只给我们剩下了一个引擎
and left us with only one operational engine,
我们走不了了
stranding us here.
不会的 我们会救你们
You're not stranded anymore. We will save your people.
我相信你 我听过
I believe you, for I have
很多战神金刚的英勇传说
heard many legends of the valor of Voltron.
五位勇敢的骑士致力于... 等等
Five brave Paladins dedicated to this... Wait, wait.
只有四个人 你们不是战神金刚吗
I count only four of you. Are you not Voltron?
嗯... 多数人在这里
Uh... almost?
那第五位骑士在哪
Where is the fifth Paladin?
他不在这 但这不妨碍
He's not here, but we can still help you.
五位都在的话 我会更安心
I would feel more comfortable with all five Paladins.
明白了
Duly noted.
皮吉 汉克
Pidge, Hunk, take a look
检查方舟 了解具体情况
at the ark and see what we're dealing with.
小菜一碟 马上会修好的
Piece of cake. We'll get it flying in no time.
你能先让它立起来吗
Would you settle for upright?
已经几个小时了 还是没有扎肯的影子
We've been here for hours. Still no sign of Zarkon.
很高兴你和我在一起
Well, I'm glad I don't have to wait here alone.
你知道吗
You understand,
如果是因为我
I could never live with
让大家行踪暴露 我不会原谅自己
myself if Zarkon was finding us because of me.
我一定要弄清楚
I must know.
我们正面临迦尔拉的严重威胁
We face such a dire threat from the Galra.
没错 他们确实很坏 毫无疑问
Well, sure, they're bad. No doubt about that.
但同时
But at the same time,
他们中也有好人啊
couldn't at least a few of them be fighting for good?
比如乌拉兹 他为我们牺牲了自己
Just look at Ulaz. He sacrificed himself to save us.
很显然 他的牺牲是安排好的
For all we know, his sacrifice was a ploy.
在扎肯眼里 牺牲一个人不算什么
One life means nothing to Zarkon.
但在我眼里却意义非凡
It means something to me.
这说明他们是真心要帮我们
It means some of them are actually willing to help.
我们要联合每一份力量
And we could use all the help we can get!
迦尔拉人的任何帮助都是有预谋的
Any offer of help from the Galra is merely a prelude to a trap.
他们可以说变就变
I know all too well how quickly they turn.
不能对所有人都一概而论
It just seems crazy to lump everyone together.
即使有善良的迦尔拉人
Listen, if there are any good Galra,
都一万年了 他们还没推♥翻♥扎肯
they have had 10,000 years to take down Zarkon.
我才不会相信他们
I would never count on them for help.
我已锁定他们
I have located them.
联♥系♥莫瓦克
Get me Morvok.
莫瓦克指挥官
Commander Morvok.
扎肯大帝
Aaah! Lord Zarkon!
我给你发过去了附近的坐标
I am sending you coordinates near your current location.
战神金刚在那里 把它给我带回来
Voltron is there. Find it and bring it to me.
战神金刚 陛下
Voltron, sire?
没错 收到坐标了吗
Indeed. Have you received the coordinates?
我先汇报一下 我拿到了许多资源
If I may, I was able to acquire many resources,
献给阁下您
all to glorify your mighty reign,
让您的帝国永世长存
may it last a thousand centuries.
别拍马屁了莫瓦克
Your bootlicking does not impress me, Morvok.
我意思是 为你搜集资源
I merely meant that I could be of even more use
能更体现我的价值 而不是...
if I were to bring you these resources instead of...
你想抗命吗
Are you refusing my order?
当然不 我不会让您失望的 扎肯大帝
Of course not! I will not fail you, Lord Zarkon.
我看你也不会 忠诚
See that you don't. Vrepit sa.
忠诚
Vrepit sa.
即使飞船立起来 修理也要时间
Assuming we can get it back up, the repairs will still take time.
恐怕这来不及了
Which would appear to be the one thing we don't have.
要减缓蜕变
We need to slow down the shedding.
你怎么可能阻止地壳裂开
How do you stop a planet that's coming apart at the seams?
把它缝起来
By sewing it back together!
什么意思
What do you mean?
绿狮的新技能是种植 对吧
That new Green Lion weapon causes vegetation to grow, right?
我在想
Well, I was thinking that
如果你瞄准裂缝...
if you aim it at the cracks in the planet...
长出的藤蔓就相当于缝线
the vines could act like stitches.
藤蔓不会被酸溶解吗
But won't the stitches get dissolved by the acid?
冰冻的藤蔓也许能多坚持一下
The stitches might hold longer if they're frozen.
可以试试
It's a plan.
汉克 我和你来支起方舟
Hunk, you and I will take our lions and get this ark upright
皮吉和兰斯给我们争取时间
while Pidge and Lance buy us some time.
- 西罗 这边处理好了 - 快完事了
- My side's clear, Shiro. - Almost done.
成功了
Yes! It worked!
不会坚持太久的 继续
It won't hold forever. Keep going!
加油 用尽全力
Come on! Give it all you got.
快了 快起来了
That's it! We're almost there.
多谢 兄弟们
Thanks, guys.
- 您客气 - 随时效劳
- You got it. - Anytime.
好了 汉克 该修理引擎了
All right, Hunk, time to work on those engines.
如果扎肯真出现 怎么办
So, what happens if Zarkon does come after us?
你说过会飞到安全地带的 对吧
You said you could pilot us to safety, right?
没错 但之后呢 我们还能回到队伍吗
Sure, but after that, could we even go back to the group?
如果我们回不去 谁驾驶城♥堡♥或者打开虫洞
And if we don't, who would pilot the Castle or create wormholes?
你呢 没有你 无法组成战神金刚
Well, what about you? Without you, the team cannot form Voltron.
可能样子不好看 但应该能起飞...
Well, it ain't pretty, but it should get you airborne...
时间刚刚好
Just in time.
那是什么
What was that?
迦尔拉人 他们回来了
The Galra. They're back.
汉克 用黄狮撑起方舟
Hunk! Take the Yellow Lion and hold up the ark.
如果它掉进酸液里 塔吉尔人就完了
If it falls into the acid, the Taujeerians are doomed.
更别说方舟下面的家伙了
Not to mention the guy beneath them.
在这种特殊情况下 这个家伙就是我
Which would be me, in this particular scenario.
兰斯 皮吉 我们去吸引火力
Lance, Pidge, we've got to draw the cruiser's fire.
克兰 我们这里需要你 攻击迦尔拉的巡洋舰
Coran, we need you here now. Attack the Galra cruiser!
来了
I'm on my way!
吉斯 阿劳拉 你们能听到吗
Keith, Allura, are you there?
能听到 克兰 怎么了
We're here, Coran. What is it?
扎肯绝对不是通过你们来追踪我们
Zarkon is definitely not tracking us through either of you.
- 不是吗 - 你怎么知道
- He's not? - How do you know?
因为你们在那边 迦尔拉舰队却在这边出现了
Because you're out there, and a Galra fleet just showed up here!
你们赶紧来
We need you now!
两分钟内到达
We'll be there in two doboshes.
要比那更快
Even faster than that.
那是什么
What is that?
皮吉安装的助推器燃料
It's the booster fuel Pidge added to this pod.
阿劳拉 抓住我的手
Allura! Grab my hand!
公主 你还好吗
Princess, are you okay?
没事 你的通讯器还能用吗
I believe so. Is your radio still working?
我试试看
Let's find out.
克兰 你能听见我吗
Coran, can you hear me?
这比我预料的好得多
This is going far better than I anticipated.
战神金刚即将到手
We could actually capture Voltron!
我可以被调回总部了
I could get transferred back to the hub.
他们之前说我不配待在总部
And they said I wasn't good enough to be in the hub.
也许扎肯会请我
Maybe Zarkon will invite
坐在他的包厢看角斗
me to sit in his box at the gladiator matches!
至高荣誉啊
The ultimate honor!
长官 有三头狮子靠近
Sir! Three Voltron Lions incoming!
火力全开
Fire on them with our full arsenal!
继续开火
Keep firing!
长官 狮子行动太快 无法瞄准
Sir, the lions are moving too fast for us to hit.
那就赶他们去同一个地方
Well, let's make them stay in one place!
将离子加农炮瞄准方舟
Train the ion cannon on the ark.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表