剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第五集 暴风眼
扎肯 他是怎么找到我们的
Zarkon! How did he find us?
他的指挥官一定从奥卡利恩通知了他
His commanders must have radioed him from Olkarion.
马上进入虫洞 大家各就各位
We need to wormhole, now! Everyone to your stations.
必须和扎肯保持距离
We've got to put some distance between us and Zarkon.
这是关乎生存的战斗
This could be the fight of our lives.
对方很多战机
That's sure a lot of fighters.
阿劳拉 可以甩掉他们吗
Allura, can you evade these fighters?
不能让他们跟着进虫洞
We can't have them following us through the wormhole.
我试试
I can try.
吉斯 兰斯 火力掩护
Keith, Lance, let's lay down some covering fire.
兰斯 十二点方向有敌人
Lance, incoming, 12 o'clock high!
知道了
Got it!
- 喂 - 抱歉 动作要快嘛
- Hey! - Sorry! Gotta be quick!
- 这样快不快 - 你...
- How's that for quick? - You...
别闹 你们俩 坚守自己的区域
Knock it off, you two! Stay in your zones!
好的 吉斯
Yeah, Keith!
继续报告敌机的位置 皮吉
Keep calling out those fighters, Pidge.
汉克 防御水平有多少
Hunk, how are the defenses holding?
我不知道 百分之十 或者百分之十五
I don't know. Ten percent? Fifteen maybe?
一片模糊 很久没睡 眼睛疲劳
Everything's a blur. I've been up too long. I have tired eyes!
我知道大家刚经历了一场大战
I know we just came off an intense battle,
但此刻要专注 直到完成跳跃
but we've got to stay focused, just until we jump.
那要到什么时候
And when is that?
它们还是太近了 我们需要加速
They're still too close! We need to gain more speed!
我有个主意 等一下
I've got an idea! Hold on!
阿劳拉 你在做什么
Allura, what are you doing?
我要用这个卫星的引力
I'm going to use this moon's gravity
给城♥堡♥加速 摆脱扎肯
to gain speed and put some distance between us and Zarkon.
可以跳跃了
We're clear to wormhole!
都摆脱扎肯了 为什么还处于警报模式
We got away from Zarkon, how come we're still on alert?
克兰 怎么回事
Coran, what's going on?
特路达透镜出故障了
Oh, no! Teludav lens malfunction!
我们将过早离开虫洞
We're about to exit this wormhole a lot sooner than we planned!
这是什么地方 好像是冰山墓地
Whoa. Where are we? Looks like some sort of iceberg graveyard.
- 克兰 现在什么情况 - 正在检查
- Coran, what's the status? - Checking that now.
我们没有到达指定地点
We didn't make it to our exit point,
不过距离扎肯舰队也有几个星系
but we're several galaxies from Zarkon's fleet.
- 阿劳拉 - 阿劳拉
- Allura! - Allura!
你看起来累坏了
Oh, no, you look exhausted.
你必须休息 你消耗了太多的精力
You must rest. You've been exerting way too much energy.
我去检查主涡轮机 看有什么问题...
I'll go check on the main turbine and figure out what's going...
你还好吗
Whoa! Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
我告诉你 我可能
Look, I tell you what, I've
踩到有水的地方了
probably hit a slippery spot on the ground there.
麻烦擦一下地好吗
Someone please wipe that up there!
你在冒汗 你可能得了滑溜症
You're sweating. You might have a case of the slipperies.
什么 不可能 老人家才会那样
What? No! No, that's an old person virus,
我不老 我很年轻
and I'm not old. I'm young.
挺年轻的
Well, young-ish.
什么是滑溜症
What are the slipperies?
一种常见的艾尔提亚病毒
It's a common Altean virus
通常发现在老人身上
that occurs later in life.
病情不严重 只会持续几天
It's not harmful and usually only lasts a couple of days,
但它会导致汗水像食用油一样
but it causes one's body to secrete extremely slick fluid.
- 恶心 - 恶心
- Ew! - Gross!
确实很恶心 幸好我没被感染
Yes, it is gross, so it's a good thing I don't have it!
克兰 不必尴尬
Coran, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.
我不尴尬 因为我没被感染
I'm not embarrassed because I don't have it!
现在 我准备走了
And, now, I'm actually going
去修主涡轮机
to leave because I've got to fix the main turbine!
见鬼了
Quiznak!
既然扎肯不知道我们在哪里
All right. Since Zarkon has no idea where we are,
现在是我们考虑下一步的最好时机
this is the perfect time to focus on our next step.
或许我们能找到神秘的马摩拉之刃
Maybe we can find that secret group, the Blade of Marmora.
- 皮吉 告诉我们坐标 - 等等
- Pidge, where are those coordinates? - Wait, hang on.
- 我太累了 脑子堵住了 - 我的也是
- I'm so tired, my brain's not working. - Yeah, neither is mine.
各位 我检查完了
Hello, all. I've checked the engines.
那太快了
That was fast.
因为我是滑下来... 不 是加快了脚步
Well, I slipped right down... I mean, hurried down.
不管怎样 好消息是 敌机造成的损坏不大
Anyway, the good news is, the Galra fighter did minimal damage.
主涡轮机洗过后就正常了
I flushed the turbine and it's fine.
坏消息是 特路达
The bad news is, the teludav,
或者虫洞启动器 用地球语来说 损坏了
or wormholer, as you Earthlings call it, is in bad shape.
光束放大器的
Several scaultrite lens-stones
几个透镜晶体破裂了
of the magnifying beam generator are cracked.
你知道的 光束放大器使用晶体
As you know, the magnifying beam generator uses a crystal
将艾尔提亚能量转换为可用燃料
to convert Altean energy into usable fuel.
它为穿越虫洞提供必要的动力
That supplies the power needed to wormhole.
总之 我先拿掉破裂的透镜
Well, anyway, I need to remove the cracked lenses
调整它们的焦距
and readjust their trajectory
有时间再用新的来替换
temporarily until we can replace them.
还要重新分配动力 弥补耗损的能量
I'll also need to divert power to make up for the lost energy.
总之 要等上好一阵子
Anyway, it's going to take at least a quintant.
好的 趁克兰在工作
All right. We'll hide the ship and get some rest
飞船隐身 我们也去休息一下
while Coran comes up with a work-around.
明天我们会活力满满 精神集中
Tomorrow, we'll be sharper and refocused.
你到底在做什么
What the heck do you think you're doing?
阿劳拉说这里有个游泳池 我想去看看
Allura said there's a pool. I'm gonna go check it out.
- 你要做什么 - 同你一样的事
- What do you think you're doing? - Same thing.
你在泳池的一边
Look, you stay on one
我在另一边
side of the pool and I'll stay on the other,
我们就能离得非常远
and we'll be far, far away from each other.
非... 常... 远
Very... far... away.
你不是说累吗 还要做曲奇饼
I thought you were exhausted. Why are you making cookies?
因为烘培能让我头脑清醒 皮吉
Because baking clears my head, Pidge. Okay?
我以为你会帮克兰修理虫洞启动器
I thought you were gonna help Coran with the wormholer.
一提到滑溜症
One mention of the slipperies
他就很生气 把我赶出来了
and he got all sensitive and kicked me out.
我讨厌看不懂艾尔提亚文字 上面写什么啊
I hate not being able to read Altean. What is this stuff?
你确定你在做食物吗
Are you sure you're making food?
你想说这些不是曲奇饼吗
You're gonna try and tell me that these aren't cookies?
可能时间太久了
Okay, I might have overcooked them.
等等 去哪里 不想等下一批饼吗
Wait, where you going? You don't want to wait for the next batch?
先右后左 你错了
It's right, then left. You're off.
是你错了 而且太用力了
You're off! And shoving too hard!
你没使劲
You're not shoving hard enough!
我现在应该在泳池的
I should be at the pool right now!
能不能别抱怨了
Would you stop whining?
看
Look!
- 搞什么鬼 - 去他的艾尔提亚泳池
- What the heck? - Stupid Altean pools.
欢迎来到艾尔提亚语入门教程
Welcome to introductory Altean.
好棒 终于可以学艾尔提亚语言了
Awesome! I'm finally gonna learn the Altean language!
水平 初学者 安全系统 关闭
Level, beginner. Safety, off.
安全系统 真奇怪
Safety? That's weird.
怪兽熊
Klanmüirl.
怪兽猫
Klan-mural.
那是什么
Hm? Uh, what's that?
怪兽熊
Klanmüirl.
怪兽狗
Klan-mirl?
怪兽熊 怪兽熊
Klanmüirl! Klanmüirl!
战斗恐龙
Xznly Squiwl.
见鬼了
Oh, quiznak.
你来这干什么 你应该多休息
What are you doing here? You should be resting.
我睡不着 扎肯还在追杀我们
I cannot sleep. Zarkon is out there. He's searching for us.
我了解你的感受 但是你应该休息一下
I know how you feel, but you have to step away for a while.
那样对大家都好
It's what's best for everyone.
我们离他们有几个星系
We are several galaxies away.
他们怎么这么快找到我们
How could they find us so soon?
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表