剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第九集 巨虫之腹
什么 我错过了什么
What? What'd I miss?
哦 没什么重要的
Oh, nothing important.
我们刚刚想到了怎么打败扎肯
We've just figured out a way to defeat Zarkon.
真的 我就睡了十分钟
Really? I dozed for ten minutes,
你们就想到了怎么打败扎肯了
and you guys figured out how to defeat the forces of evil?
你已经睡了三小时了
You've been asleep for three hours.
我们有发现
I think we've got something here.
这很危险 还有很多陨石
It's dangerous and there are a lot of moving parts,
但如果我们能协调一致
but if we can coordinate everything just right, then...
那我们会推♥翻♥扎肯的统治
Zarkon's reign will be at an end,
而且荼毒宇宙的
and the savagery that's
野蛮侵略也会被终结
poisoned our universe can finally be cleansed.
- 你做到了 西罗 - 是我们一起做到的
- You've done it, Shiro. - We did it together.
只要一切按计划进行 就没问题
As long as we all stick to the plan, it should work.
会成功的 到时候
It will work. Perhaps, then,
你会发现不是所有的迦尔拉人都像扎肯一样坏
you'll learn that not all Galra are as bad as Zarkon.
希望如此
I hope not.
乌拉兹选择相信你们是对的
Ulaz was right to trust you all.
他牺牲了一切才让我们走到一起
He sacrificed everything to bring us together.
我们要打败扎肯来铭记他
Let's honor him by taking down Zarkon.
- 那么计划是什么 - 计划很棒
- So, what's the plan? - The plan is amazing!
首先 我们要用病毒感染扎肯的飞船
First, we infect Zarkon's ship with a virus.
然后我们要造出一个超大的
Then, we make an extra-large
虫洞 引诱扎肯进去
wormhole and lure Zarkon inside of it,
把他传送到一百亿光年远的地方
zapping him a bajillion light-years away.
当他到达虫洞另一端的时候
Then, when he pops out on the other side,
就会发现 "不 我的飞船怎么了"
all like, "Oh, why doesn't my ship work?"
战神金刚出击
Voltron kicks his butt!
我来组成头部
"I'll form the head!"
这是你的台词 西罗
That's what you say, Shiro.
耶 我们所向无敌
Yeah, yeah. Yeah! We won for all time!
哇 这就是我们的计划
Wow. So, this is it.
那唯一的问题就是我们何时进攻了
I guess the only question is, when do we strike?
只要我们能够做出
As soon as we build a
足够大的传送洞来传送扎肯的飞船
teludav big enough to wormhole Zarkon's ship.
天啊 又是特路达
Oh, man. The teludav again?
我们是不是需要更多的沌石
Does that mean we need more scaultrite?
所需的还不仅仅如此
That's just one of the many things we'll need.
那 那我是不是要先回趟宇宙商城
Am I, uh... Am I sensing a trip back to the space mall here?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
这需要的沌石比我们以往
This is gonna take a lot more
在乌鲁商店找到的都要多
scaultrite than we can find at any Unilu shop.
为了计划的成功
For this plan to succeed,
我们需要分头行动 每个人都有任务
we're gonna need to split up. We all have a task to do.
吉斯 汉克 你们负责找沌石
Keith, Hunk, you'll be in charge of getting the scaultrite.
如果有人失败 整个计划就失败了
If any one of us fails, the entire plan fails.
那么来个幸运吻怎么样
So, how about a kiss for good luck?
别担心 我们很快就会重聚
Don't worry, we'll see each other soon.
保重啊 克兰
Take care, Coran.
注意安全 公主
Stay safe, Princess.
你感应到狮子了么
Did you sense the lion?
没有
Nothing.
还是休息一下吧
It is wise that you rest.
我要找到狮子
I will find that lion.
重头再来
Begin the process again.
为什么我们要在巨型虫子的肚子
Why does Allura get to take a leisurely visit to the Balmera
找沌石
while we have to fly into the
而阿劳拉来一次休闲的巴尔莫拉之旅
belly of a giant space worm to get scaultrite?
克兰说过建造巨型特路达很不容易
You heard Coran. Building a huge teludav isn't easy.
每人都各司其职 这就是我们的工作
Everyone has a job to do and this is ours.
我总是干最难的事情
But I always get the worst jobs.
去迦尔拉占领的星球找狮子
Go to a Galra-occupied planet to get my lion.
去迦尔拉占领的巴尔莫拉找水晶
Go to a Galra-occupied Balmera to get a crystal.
与迦尔拉人一起进入怪物的肚子里
Go into a belly of a beast with the only Galra alien team member.
我不是外星人
I'm not an alien.
你有点像啊 你比我更像外星人
Well, you're kind of an alien. You're way more alien than me.
你至少部分是外星人 我根本就不是
You're at least some alien. I'm-I'm none alien.
我们还是好好做事吧
Let's just concentrate on the job here.
是 你妈妈是外星人吗
Yeah. Was-Was your mom the alien?
你爷爷呢 你有多少迦尔拉的血统
Your grandpa? How Galra are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
马摩拉之刃教过你
Did the Blade of Marmora, like,
神秘的握手仪式之类的事情吗
teach you the secret handshake, or something?
没 没人说过
No. No one said anything.
马摩拉之刃... 他们口风很紧 是吧
The Blade of Marmora... They're real tight-lipped, aren't they?
我知道你的家族很神秘 但所有事都不能说吗
I get that your society is secret, but is everything a secret?
阿劳拉恨我
Okay, look, it's bad enough
这就够糟的了你能不能消停会儿
that Allura hates me now. Can you just lay off?
阿劳拉可不恨你
Allura doesn't hate you.
你得给她点时间
You just need to give her
让她接受你是迦尔拉人的事实
time to accept the fact that you're Galra,
那个种族摧毁了她的家园 杀害了她的子民
the race that destroyed her entire planet and all of her people.
她也许会有一点点恨你
Yeah, she might hate you a little bit.
我们还是看看克兰上传的视频 专注于任务
Let's just watch the video Coran uploaded and stay on task.
我们得想办法找到这东西
We need to find out how to collect this stuff.
你好 勇敢的艾尔提亚人
Hello, brave Altean.
天 那是克兰吗
No way. Is that Coran?
所以你们要进入
So, you're about to go into
宇宙蠕虫的肚子去收集沌石
the belly of a weblum to harvest scaultrite.
祝你好运
Good for you!
沌石是一种很重要的物质
Scaultrite is an important substance,
有各种商业和工业用途
with thousands of commercial and industrial uses,
包括制♥造♥泡沫
including fabrication foam,
昆虫型夜视镜 传送洞...
insect night vision goggles, teludav...
...抗真菌洗剂和其他润滑剂
...anti-fungal klanmüirl lotion and other such lubricants.
这视频怎么了
What's wrong with the video?
这是一万年前的了 也许已经坏了
It's ten thousand years old. It's probably corroded.
我可以说个几天几夜
I could go on for days.
但你们要进入宇宙蠕虫肚子里
But you've got a weblum to enter and some scaultrite to collect.
看 这里就有个宇宙蠕虫 你好 大家伙
Oh, look! There's a weblum now. Hello, big fella!
你好 克兰 我要去吃些星球 这里就有一个
Hey, Coran! I'm off to eat some planets. There's one now!
再见啊
We'll see you soon!
你们可能在学校学过
As you probably remember from school,
宇宙蠕虫是一种巨型生物
the weblum is an enormous creature
是维持宇宙运转的重要的一环
and an integral part of keeping our universe functioning.
它以...生存...
It survives off of the...
...从死星留下的
...left over from dead planets.
它通过消化残余的精华...
It then reconverts the quintessence remnants by...
...成为新太阳系的基石
...becoming the building blocks of new solar systems.
难以置信 对吧
Incredible, isn't it?
当然 这些巨大的虫子可不温柔
Of course, these are no gentle giants.
实际上他们很危险
They're actually giants that are quite deadly,
所以谨记第一守则
which leads to rule number one.
这很重要 听仔细了
It's an important one, so listen closely.
要远离...
Stay away from its...
- 明白了吗 - 没 没有
- You got that? - No. No, I didn't.
这有点押韵 听仔细了
It's like a rhyme. Say it with me.
要远离...
Stay away from its...
啊 别这样
Oh, come on!
还有切记避开有毒的...
Other things to remember include avoiding the poisonous...
...眼窝...
...eye sockets...
...这些都可致死
...could lead to certain death!
哇 那些是什么
Whoa. What are those?
看起来有点像 死星
They look like... dead planets.
好奇怪
That's strange.
图像显示这些
The charts I'm looking at
星球应该生机勃勃
show these planets should still be thriving.
哇 你觉得发生了什么 行星撞击
Wow. What do you think happened to them? Asteroid strike?
直觉告诉我它们不是自然消亡的
Something tells me they died an unnatural death.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表