剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
竟然慢吞吞地建造我的超级武器
they're taking an awfully long time to build my super weapon.
可能他们需要一点
Perhaps they need a little
动力 给他们看看他们的国王
bit of motivation. Show them their king!
别... 不要 别伤害我
No... No more! Please don't hurt me!
这才像话
That's more like it.
莱娜 这是什么地方
Ryner, where are we?
这是兵工厂
This is the armory.
- 太酷了 - 我们能拿一个吗
- Cool! - Uh, can I get one of those?
当然 你们每个人都会有
Of course. You can each have one.
操作的关键在于要理解
Now, the key to operating it is understanding
植物的神经系统是通过这个头箍
that the nanocellulose responds to electrical impulses
和你们大脑的神经信♥号♥♥联♥系♥起来的
from the neural pathways connected through this.
- 现在该做什么 - 我舌头好痒
- Do what now? - Mm. Mm! Makes my tongue itchy.
这就是你们的沟通方式
That's your interface?
对 所有指令采用二进制代码
Of course, all commands need to come as binary coded messages.
所以 像这样
So, like this.
- 对 太棒了 - 我这个只是棵树而已
- Yes! Excellent! - I think mine is just a tree.
你和大自然很有缘分
You must have a deep connection with nature.
并没有 过敏症
Not really. My allergies
和白皮肤和野外生活搭不上
and pale skin don't mix with outdoor living.
皮吉是我们的特聘技术专家
Pidge is our resident tech expert.
好吧 那就说得通了
Well, that explains it.
从根本意义上讲 奥卡利人
Like the Olkari, you understand that, at the deepest level,
树 金属 你 我
trees, metal, you, me...
都是由相同的宇宙尘埃构成的
we're all made up of the same cosmic dust,
都遵循数学法则
all arranged by the laws of mathematics.
这么说 我要学园艺
Does this mean I should start gardening?
我的意思是 你得带你的朋友一程了
It means you're going to need to give your friends a ride.
从这走 去森林尽头 去救我们的国王
This way! To the edge of the forest! To save our king!
魔方终于准备就绪了
Finally, the cube is ready for launch.
把最顶尖的奥卡利工程师
Load the top Olkari engineers
带上船 准备出发
onto our ships and prepare for departure.
等魔方摧毁了奥卡利恩
After the cube destroys Olkarion,
希望扎肯会欢迎我们回到主舰队
hopefully, Zarkon will welcome us back to the main fleet.
他们的总部从地面是无法突破的
Their headquarters are impenetrable from the ground,
不过有个方法能够进去 屋顶有个缺口
but there is one way in, a small opening in the roof.
能一直通到一个院子
It goes all the way down to an open courtyard.
空降难度很高
That's quite a drop.
但从那里你们就可以进入基地内部
But there you will have total access to the building.
最难就是登上屋顶而不被发现
The hard part will be getting onto the roof undetected.
这不是问题
That won't be a problem.
那是什么 是建筑的一部分吗
Hey, hey, what's that? Is that part of the building?
我的天 这不可能
My Lubos! It can't be!
那看起来像克兰给我的魔方
Hey! That looks like the cube Coran gave me!
我已经好多年没有见过这样的东西了
I haven't seen one of those in many decafeebs.
我们小时候玩过这些
We used to play with them as children.
但这个... 只有鲁伯斯国王能够设计出这种尺寸的魔方
But this... Only King Lubos could have designed one that size.
他为什么要这样做
Why would he do that?
他们一定是逼他透露了设计方案
They must have forced him to reveal his designs
并把魔方改造成了武器
and reconstruct it as a weapon.
从外观来看 它几乎成形了
From the looks of it, I'd say it's almost finished.
我们得抓紧 所有人回基地去 我有个计划
Okay, we need to act fast. Everyone, back to base. I have a plan.
首先 我们登上塔顶
First, we'll need to get to the top of that tower.
考虑到绿狮能够隐身
Since the Green Lion has stealth capabilities,
皮吉 你充当运输机
Pidge, you're the drop ship.
你带吉斯 汉克 兰斯和我去屋顶
You'll take Keith, Hunk, Lance, and me to the roof,
然后退回到安全的地方
then drop back to a safe position.
降落后 我们会用探测器
After the drop, we'll use a censor
扫描建筑 寻找奥卡利人的信♥号♥♥
to scan the building for any Olkari biorhythms.
背叛
Betrayal!
她爱你
She loves you!
鲁伯斯国王
King Lubos?
是我 你是谁 我叫来的小丑吗
Yes? Who are you? The jesters I requested?
我们是来拯救你的
Um, we're here to, like, rescue you?
你完全可以说"不用了 谢谢"
You could have just said, "No, thanks."
似乎有人要来救你 鲁伯斯
Looks like someone came to rescue you, Lubos.
你为了活命背叛了你的子民
You turned your back on your people to save your own skin?
我是为民众着想
I'm doing this for my people!
他们想对抗迦尔拉 但迦尔拉太强大了
They wanted to fight the Galra, but they are too powerful!
迦尔拉可以摧毁我们
The Galra could destroy us!
所以你就帮他们奴役你的子民来建造超级武器
So, you helped enslave your people to build some super weapon?
别把我当作坏人 是他逼我做的
Don't make me the bad guy! He forced me to do it!
他也逼你吃东西
Did he force-feed you, too?
你算不上国王
You're no king.
好了 我们要出去
Okay, we're walking out of here!
谁阻拦我们 鲁伯斯就要受罪
Anyone tries to stop us and Lubos gets it!
- 吉斯 - 这招好意外
- Whoa, K-Keith! - That came out of nowhere!
拉赛 你在干什么
La-sai, what are you doing?
你背叛了人♥民♥ 我不能再忍♥受这个谎言
You betrayed our people. I can't live this lie anymore.
你可不想我伤了你的天才工程师 对吧
You don't want me to hurt your genius engineer, right?
请便 他已经没用了 魔方已经建成
Oh, be my guest. His work is done. The cube is complete.
什么 这... 我们不是说好的吗
What? But... But I thought we had a deal!
守卫 让他们解脱吧
Guards, put them all out of their misery.
你们的车子到了
Your ride is here!
启动魔方 拿下狮子
Engage the cube! Take down the lion!
魔方启动了
The cube is operational!
我们回去用狮子组成战神金刚
We've got to get back to the other lions and form Voltron!
好
On it!
鲁伯斯...
Lubos...
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们在挨饿的时
While your countrymen starved,
鲁伯斯国王却被迦尔拉视为贵宾
King Lubos was well taken care of by the Galra.
他自愿帮他们造魔方
He willingly helped them build that cube,
和敌人一起 奴役你们
willingly helped to enslave his own people.
...鲁伯斯...
...Lubos...
我知道你们很悲痛
I know you're devastated,
但此时要坚强 用奥卡利人精神
but it's time to be strong and use your Olkari spirit
和战神金刚一起战斗 夺回你们的星球
to fight alongside Voltron and take back your planet!
鲁伯斯 你怎么能这么做
Lubos, how could you?
我... 我只是想...
I... I was only trying to...
够了 我们要自♥由♥
Enough! We must free our people!
好了 队员们 一起把那玩意儿拿下吧
All right, team, let's take that thing down!
组成盾牌
Form shield!
看看这个神奇的魔方有多结实
Let's see how tough this magic cube is.
它刚刚是不是吸收了我们的激光
Did it just absorb our lasers?
我们需要加强火力 汉克 用你的冲击波
We need to increase firepower! Hunk, use your blaster!
- 这主意不好 - 遵命
- I'm not sure this is a good idea. - Got it!
我觉得起作用了
Yeah, I think it's working!
它在反射我们的火力
It's giving back whatever we fire into it,
就像克兰的回声魔方
like Coran's echo cube.
这就是我一直想跟你们说的 它在学习
That's what I was trying to tell you guys! It's learning!
利用我们的武器来对付我们
Making its own versions of our weapons to use against us!
不要只在一个地方 动起来
We can't just sit here. We've got to move!
我们该怎么打败它
How do we beat it?
也许 我们的长剑能刺穿它的表层
Maybe, if we form our sword, we can cut through the surface
破坏它的中♥央♥思维点
and hack right into the center thinking point place?
反正比现在挨打要好
Can't be any worse than what's happening now.
就这样 组成光芒神剑
Let's do it. Form sword!
起作用了
It's working!
它还在运作 再来一次
It's still operational! Re-engage!
成功了 它们在往下掉
We did it! They're going down!
我们得闪开 快走
We've got to move! Move!
这样打不行
We can't fight them like this!
我们得分开 变回狮子
We need to split up! Back into lions!
很好 战神金刚在我的武器面前毫无胜算
Excellent. Voltron doesn't stand a chance against my weapon.
很快 我就可以
Soon, I'll have both the
把魔方和战神金刚一起献给扎肯大帝
cube and Voltron to present to Emperor Zarkon.
我试试看能不能冻住这些玩意
Let's see if I can freeze these guys!
好冷 好冷
Oh, no! So cold, so cold!
- 谢了 吉斯 - 没问题
- Oh, oh. Thanks, Keith. - You got it.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表