剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
吉斯 你还好吗 发生什么事了
Keith, are you okay? What happened?
小麻烦 我马上到 你怎么样
Minor delay, but I'm on my way. How are you?
我没事 但我被堵在山洞里了
I'm all right, but I'm trapped in a cave,
一些丑陋的怪物围住了我
and some nasty-looking creatures have me cornered.
待着别动 我马上到
Stay put. I'm on my way.
我只需要想个办法过去
I just have to... figure this out.
"我叫吉斯 我非常情绪化"
"My name is Keith. I'm so emo."
"西罗 你是老大 我们该怎么办"
"Shiro, you're our leader. What should we do?"
"只要团结 就能成功 我们是个团队"
"We'll get through this if we work together. We're a team."
"看 我是兰斯 那边的女孩真可爱"
"Look at me! I'm Lance. Hey, is that a cute girl over there?"
"我感觉不太好
"I don't feel good.
这里的味道让我想吐"
The smell of this place makes me want to barf."
"骑士们 拜托 我们必须打败扎肯"
"Paladins, please. We must defeat Zarkon."
"我在说胡话 看 胡子"
"Blah, blah, blah! Crazy words. Mustache."
什么
Huh?
发生什么事了
What is it?
你又能动了 欢迎回来
Hey, you're working again! Welcome back!
不 不是我的朋友 这只是颗旧卫星
No, it's not my friends. It's just an old, rusty satellite.
也许我能先找到我的朋友
Hey! Maybe I can find my friends before they find me.
耐心就可以专注
Patience yields focus.
你听了我的建议
That really stayed with you, didn't it?
这是个好建议
You've given me some good advice.
如果没有你 我的生活会大不相同
If it wasn't for you, my life would have been a lot different.
对 你就不会和你的狮子坠毁在外星
Yeah. You wouldn't have crashed a flying lion on an alien planet
然后等待救援
and be stuck with little hope of rescue.
不客气
So, you're welcome.
别离开我 西罗
Stay with me, Shiro.
吉斯 吉斯
Keith! Keith!
撑住 我马上到
Hang on. I'm on my way.
快点 因为这些家伙开始挖洞了
Good, because these guys just started digging.
西罗 我看到黑狮了
Shiro, I have a visual on the Black Lion.
西罗 你怎么了
Shiro, what happened?
用裂缝出口定位仪
Let's check the Rift Exit
看看虫洞通往哪里
Positioning Monitor to see where this worm goes.
... 我饿了
...I hungry.
克兰 停下 那不是玩具
Coran, no! That is not a toy.
你如果把狮堡玩坏了
You're going to break the
我们就动不了了 等等
Castle and everything will stop! Wait a second.
也许我们应该停止前进
Perhaps we can simply stop the Castle from moving.
这是我的
No! Mine!
我关掉了电源
I've shut down all the power.
但我们还在前进
Why are we still moving towards the void?
那是我的控制台
My control panel!
... 我知道 我知道
...I know, I know.
谁去检查裂缝出口定位仪
Who wants to check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor
看看虫洞通往哪里
to see where this wormhole is taking us?
就是你啊
You do, that's who.
趁你的胡子还在
We have to get out of this loop
我们要赶紧跳出这个循环
before the only thing left of you is your mustache.
便便
Poopies.
虽然我不是西罗 但是他有难 我们要帮他
I know I'm not Shiro, but he's in trouble. We need to help him.
这样做应该没错
That ought to do it.
现在 让我们看看能不能联♥系♥上城♥堡♥
Now, let's see if we can get a hold of the Castle.
不 不 怎么了
No, no! What's wrong? I need
我要出去找伙伴
to get out of here! I need to find my friends!
拜托了
Come on!
谢谢 现在 看看这行不行
Thanks. Now, let's see if this thing works.
希望信♥号♥♥能传到城♥堡♥
I hope the signal's strong enough to reach the Castle.
克兰 我们该怎么办
Coran, what are we going to do?
如果我们再次通过隧♥道♥ 你将不复存在
If we hit the end of the tunnel again, you'll cease to exist.
我很抱歉 你就像我的义父一样
I'm sorry. You were like a second father to me.
克兰 看 城♥堡♥
Coran, look! The Castle has
锁定了一个坐标 加油啊
locked onto a coordinate. Come on. Come on!
成功了
We made it!
妈妈
Mom?
你救了我们 皮吉 我们刚被困在时间循环里
You saved us, Pidge. We were stuck in a time loop.
用的还是那堆垃圾
You got us out with this giant trash pile.
这是个临时交流连接
It's a make-shift communications
它能够释放绿狮的能量
link that sends out the Green Lion energy.
这和引导蓝狮回家的能量是类似的
It's similar to the energy that guided the Blue Lion home.
皮吉 你是个天才
Pidge, you're a genius!
我知道 不是我一个人的功劳 他们也帮忙了
I know. Besides, it wasn't just me. They helped.
我们去找其他的圣骑士吧
Let's go get the rest of the paladins.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for saving me.
你之前也救过我 你的伤口怎么样了
You'd have done the same for me. How's your wound?
我的伤口很好 它一直在扩大
My wound's great. It's getting bigger all the time.
只是想放松心情
Just trying to lighten the mood.
坚持 等阿劳拉和克兰找到我们
Hang in there. When Allura and Coran find us,
他们会治好你的
they'll fix you right up.
吉斯 如果我没能活着离开这...
Keith, if I don't make it out of here...
我希望你来领导战神金刚
I want you to lead Voltron.
别这样说 你会好起来的
Stop talking like that. You're gonna make it.
为什么让战神金刚逃跑了
Explain to me how you let Voltron escape.
也许是机械故障 陛下
Perhaps it was a mechanical failure, sire.
哈格让太阳能屏障
Haggar boosted the solar
超负荷
barrier's power beyond its normal limits.
这不是机械故障
This was no mechanical failure.
两个哨兵
The two sentries that were
在守卫屏障控制台时被摧毁了
guarding the barrier control were found destroyed.
这显然是破坏
This was clearly sabotage.
扎肯陛下 我马上开始调查
Lord Zarkon, I will start an investigation immediately.
不抓到破坏者决不罢休
I will not rest until the perpetrators are captured.
也许我能为你省些时间
Perhaps I can save months of investigating.
是谁一直试图把
Who has been trying to
战神金刚从我身边赶走
chisel Voltron away from me this entire time?
是谁擅自派舰队去抓战神金刚
Who sent his fleet out without my orders to get Voltron?
陛下 不
Sire, no!
我 我永远不会背叛您的
I-I would never do that.
把他拉下去 - 不 我是清白的
Get rid of him. - No! I'm innocent!
在我们处置他之前
Before we dispose of him,
德鲁伊会查明他掌握的信息
the druids will find out all that he knows.
然后 他会受到被死刑还严厉的惩罚
Then, he will receive a punishment worse than death.
瑟斯中尉...
Lieutenant Thace...
现在你负责这次调查...
You are now in charge of the investigation...
指挥官
Commander.
忠诚
Vrepit sa.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表