剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
不知道 但我们不要走散
I don't know, but we gotta stay together.
深渊
汉克 你没事吧 汉克
Hunk, you okay? Hunk?
- 我没事 - 你刚刚吐了 对吧
- I'm fine. - You just threw up, didn't you?
你试试以光速
Yeah. You would too if you
穿越虫洞 迫降在一冰球上
got sucked out of a wormhole at light speed,
最终掉进水里 这样你也会吐
then crash-landed on an ice planet and ended up underwater.
- 我现在也是这情况 - 那好吧
- That is what happened to me! - Oh, right.
我的主系统死机了
My main system is down.
一定在迫降中损坏了 你的呢
The crash must have screwed it up. Does yours work?
还有一点动力 但是我的狮子不会游泳
I'm on reserve power. My lion's pretty much dead in the water.
情况已经够糟了 汉克 别再开玩笑了
This situation's bad enough, Hunk. Don't make it worse with puns.
我们居然撞上了一颗行星
I'm just shocked we hit a planet.
皮吉说过宇宙百分之九十都是空的
I thought Pidge said space was 90% empty.
显然 皮吉说的不对
Well, apparently, Pidge's science is wrong.
马上联♥系♥其他人 然后汇合
We need to contact the others and get back to group immediately.
喂 有人吗 我们是
Hello, anyone? This is
黄狮汉克 蓝狮兰斯
Hunk and Lance of the Yellow and Blue Lions.
- 不必那么繁琐 - 好 好
- They know the color of our lions! - Oh, right. Okay, yeah.
我总是忘记 我的错
I always forget that. My bad.
检查损坏情况 赶紧修好狮子
We gotta check for damage and get these lions running.
- 收到 - 太好了
- Copy that. - Oh, good.
蓝狮又可以动了 欢迎回来 美女
The Blue Lion's coming back online now. Welcome back, beautiful.
汉克... 你刚看到有东西游过去么
Hunk, did... did you just see something swim by?
什么 没有
What? No.
不可能 你可能觉得我疯了
No way! This is going to sound crazy,
但我刚刚看到了美人鱼
but I think I just saw a mermaid.
天啊 好吧
Oh, boy. Okay, how hard did
迫降把你撞傻了
you bang your head when we hit the planet?
哥们 我认真的
Dude, I'm serious!
看 它又来了 快过来
Look! There it is again! Hey, come here!
你去哪儿 嘿 慢点
Where you going? Hey, slow down!
兰斯 别闹了
Lance, knock it off. We
集中精神联♥系♥其他人...
have to stay focused and get to the others...
你出去了
You're outside of your lion.
- 好吧 - 我们的确有正事干
- Great. - I know we have to find the others.
我是说 也许这玩意儿能帮上忙
I'm just saying maybe this thing can help.
还有 它可是美人鱼 美人鱼啊
Also, it's a mermaid. A mermaid!
快来 我们去找它
Come on, let's find it.
不 不 绝对不行 绝不出去
No. No way. Nope. Not going out there.
好吧 那你一个人呆在黑暗里吧
Okay, you stay here, by yourself, in the dark,
在不能动的狮子里孤独一人
all alone in a lion that's out of commission.
别丢下我
Don't leave me!
快来
Come on!
难以置信 我们追着一条美人鱼
I can't believe this! We're really chasing a mermaid.
嘿 等等 我们是好人
Hey, wait, wait, wait! We're friendly!
你好
Hello.
欢迎来到我的家园
Welcome to my village.
这里既安全又温暖
Here, all are safe and warm.
别吓坏我们的客人 我是芙萝娜
Please, do not startle our guests. I am Florona.
我们家园的守护者 万能的女王勒希亚
The almighty Queen Luxia, keeper of our land,
她想和你们见面
would love to meet with you.
等等 你们的女王怎么知道我们在这里
Wait. How did your queen know we were here?
勒希亚女王无所不知
Queen Luxia knows all.
兰斯 我知道
Lance, I know this mermaid
寻找美人鱼是你的梦想 但我们真的要走了
thing is a dream of yours, but we really gotta go.
不急 哥们 我们先见一见女王
We will, big guy, we will, but let's meet this queen first.
她也许能帮我们
Besides, maybe she can help us.
假如我能找到未来女朋友
And, if I just happen to find the future Mrs. Blue Lion,
那就不虚此行了
well, then that is all right with me.
星际旅行者 我是女王勒希亚
Space travelers, I am Queen Luxia.
欢迎尊贵的客人来到我们的村子
I welcome you to our village as honored guests.
是我们的荣幸才对 我叫兰 兰 兰斯
The honor's all ours. I'm La-a-a-ance.
女王 大人 阁下
Uh, Mrs. Queen, Your Honor, Your Excellence,
我叫汉克 我和我的伙伴
I'm Hunk, and me and my buddy here,
迫降在这美丽的星球上
we crash-landed on your lovely planet,
我们要立即
but we really need to get
和太空中的伙伴们取得联♥系♥
back in touch with our friends who are in space.
你有办法和外面取得联♥系♥吗
Would you possibly have any way of doing that?
汉克 兰斯 我能解决你们所有的难题
Hunk, Lance, I can solve all of your problems.
- 在这里我们很安全 - 你会魔法 对吧
- Here, we are all safe and warm. - You use magic, don't you?
这城♥堡♥是一艘宇宙飞船 就是宇宙飞船 对吧
I bet this castle's a ship. This castle is a ship, am I right?
我说对了请不用夸我
Just don't say anything if I'm right.
看 我给你带来了这些
Here, I've brought you these.
这些气泡珊瑚能为你们提供氧气
The bubble coral will provide you with all the air you need.
谢谢你 鱼人女王.
Thank you, Fish Queen.
真酷
Cool.
请放心 你们的狮子会被妥善保管
And rest assured, your space vessels will be well protected.
现在请跟我来
Now, please, follow me.
那是什么
What is that?
这是我们的万物之源 巴库花♥园♥
That is the giver of life to our people, the Baku Garden.
当河水冻结 我们就会迁移到这儿来
When the waters froze over, we were forced to live down here.
它为我们提供了一切生存的必需品
The garden provides us the warmth and food we need to survive.
所以 我们被照顾有加
Because of it, we are taken care of.
这里所有人都感到安全又温暖
Here, all are safe and warm.
尊敬的女王... 我想说 这些食物真好吃
Your Royalness... if I may, this food is amazing.
比巴尔莫拉的虫子还好吃
It's even better than Balmeran cave bugs.
很高兴你很喜欢
I'm glad you enjoy it.
这是刚从巴库花♥园♥采来的
It was picked fresh from the Baku Garden.
我希望你会喜欢以下的节目
And I hope you enjoy the entertainment.
关于联♥系♥
So, about us getting in
我的伙伴... 你怎么帮助我们
contact with our friends... how can you help us?
舞蹈结束后再商量吧
Please, let's discuss that after the dance.
哇 这舞蹈真棒 这是...
Whoa, this dance is amazing. It's the...
这是我见过最棒的舞蹈
It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
你喜欢就好 请放松
I'm glad you enjoy it. Put your mind at ease.
让你的意识像水一样缓缓流动
Let your consciousness drift like the tide.
好的 没问题
Yes, I will do that.
我 我 我们刚刚在说什么来着
I... Were... Weren't we just talking about something?
你刚告诉我你特别喜欢这里
You were just telling me how much you like it here,
你很想永远待在这里
how much you wanted to stay forever.
对 我们在这里既安全又温暖
Oh, that's right. Here, we are all safe and warm.
兰斯 我觉得我们应该一直待在这
Lance, I think we should stay here forever.
好的
Okay.
我不要穿裤子 我是美人鱼
I don't need pants. I'm a mermaid.
你们是
Who are...?
别管他了 赶紧走吧
Leave him. We have to get out of here.
喂
Hello?
- 早上好 我在哪儿 - 他醒了
- Good morning. Where am I? - He's awake.
为什么蒙住我的眼睛 玩游戏么
Why am I blindfolded? Is this a game?
我喜欢玩游戏
I like games.
等等 我在哪 为什么蒙我的眼
Wait, where am I? Why am I blindfolded?
玩游戏 我讨厌玩游戏
Is this a game? I hate games!
没事 你刚刚被心灵控制了 我们想...
It's okay. You were mind-swished, but now we want to...
杀我 三思啊
Kill me? Think again!
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
- 别伤害我 - 我们不会伤害你
- Don't hurt me! - Please, we are not here to hurt you.
我们想请你帮忙 我是普拉森
We brought you here to ask for your help. I am Plaxum.
- 笨芬 - 斯翁
- Blumfump. - Swirn.
你们在说名字 还是
Are you saying names, or is
在对我念些稀奇古怪的咒语
this some kind of weird spell you're putting on me?
我们觉得你是我们的救世主
We believe you are our savior.
我是你们的救世主 你们想要我♥干♥什么
You guys think I'm your savior? What do you want with me?
女皇对所有人实施了精神控制
The queen is mind-swishing everyone,
控制了他们的思想
controlling their thoughts.
我们觉得你能阻止她
We believe you can stop her.
兰斯 兰斯 你在吗
Lance? Lance, you around?
兰斯
Lance?
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表