剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第八集 马摩拉之刃
克兰...
Coran...
还有多久能到马摩拉之刃的总部
How soon will we get to the Blade of Marmora's base?
根据乌拉兹给我们的坐标
Based on the coordinates that Ulaz gave us,
还有几分钟就到了
we should be there within a few doboshes.
我已经迫不及待了
I can't wait to see it!
他们竟然可以折叠宇宙空间
I mean, they were able to fold space-time,
而且那还只是个分部
and that was just at an outpost!
那个宇宙玉米卷 它离开得太早了
Mm, the space taco. It left us too soon.
没错 但我的意思是
Well, sure, but my point is,
分部都这样 他们的总部会有多棒
imagine how amazing their home base will be!
没错 总部可能像一个
Exactly. It could take on any shape.
宇宙果酱甜甜圈 或长长的泡芙条
Like a space jelly donut. Or long, like a space éclair.
或者配有樱桃果酱的乳酪饼
Or a space cheese blintz with a cherry sauce on top.
也许上面还会有一些糖霜 是宇宙的星星所化
Maybe a little dusting of powdered sugar. That's the stars.
我突然想吃早餐了
Aw! Now, I'm hungry for breakfast.
伙计们 任务艰巨 我们要打起十二分精神
Guys, this is a serious mission. We need to focus.
"十二分精神"
"We need to focus."
- 看到基地了 - 慢慢进入
- The base is in range. - Take us in slowly.
这次任务也有可能是最容易的一次
That might prove the tiniest bit of a challenge.
- 那是黑洞吗 - 不 不 不
- Is that a black hole? - No, no, no, no, no.
是两个黑洞和一个巨大的蓝色星球
It's two black holes and a giant blue star.
等于没说
That's not better.
别开玩笑了 黑洞内部温度
No kidding. Just inside a black hole,
仅仅高出绝度零度百万分之一度
the temperature is one millionth of a degree above absolute zero.
但黑洞外部
But, just outside of that,
可以达到几亿摄氏度
it's hundreds of millions of degrees Celsius.
这就像
Okay, it's like when you
用微波炉加热玉米卷
try to nuke a frozen burrito in the microwave,
玉米卷外层已经烤焦
and it comes out all scorching hot on the outside,
但内层还是冻住的 对吗
but it's still frozen in the middle, right?
我又想吃午饭了
Now, I'm hungry for lunch!
伙计们 安静一点 克兰 基地在哪
Guys, quiet! Coran, where's the base located?
在这三个危险天体的中间
In between those three deadly celestial objects.
绝佳的防御壁垒
The perfect defensive position.
也可能是绝佳的陷阱
Or the perfect trap.
- 没错 我同意阿劳拉 也许我们
Yeah, I'm with Allura. Maybe we shouldn't,
不应该进去
like, go in there at all?
你说什么呢 我们必须进去
What are you talking about? We have to go in!
这不就是我们来的目的吗
This is the whole reason we came out here!
我们别无他选
There is no other option!
好了 天哪 冷静
Okay. Jeez. Calm down.
身份验证
Identify yourself.
打开通话频道 克兰
Open a hailing frequency, Coran.
我们是战神金刚的骑士 乌拉兹让我们来的
We are the Paladins of Voltron, sent here by Ulaz.
允许两个人进入 禁止携带武器
Two may enter. Come unarmed.
为什么不让携带武器
Why would they insist we come unarmed?
西罗 感觉不太对
Shiro, this doesn't feel right.
现在回头已经太迟了
We've come too far to turn back now.
他们刚刚开启通道
They just sent us a route to the base,
但我们得快点
but we'll have to move quickly.
由于太阳耀斑 通道只能维持一刻钟
Because of the solar flares, it's only open for another varga.
然后会关闭好长一段时间
Then, it will be closed for two quintants.
- 关闭两年 - 是两天
- They're gonna close it for two years? - Two days.
哦
Oh.
想好让谁和你去了吗
So, any thoughts on who's gonna join you on this little mission?
里面也许会令人烦躁
I'm thinking things might get a little hot,
所以要找个能冷静下来的人
so you're gonna want someone who can stay cool.
没错 吉斯 你跟我来
You're right. Keith, you're coming with me.
吉斯的脾气太暴了
Keith's a hothead! He's probably
他很可能先动手后问话
going to shoot first and ask questions later!
对方也许
And they're not gonna be able
来不及回答问题就死了
to answer his questions because they'll be dead!
我们还无法切断扎肯和黑狮的联♥系♥
We haven't yet severed Zarkon's link with the Black Lion,
所以黑狮留在这
so it has to stay here.
红狮可以承受太阳的高温
And the Red Lion can withstand the heat from that sun.
所以 吉斯和我一起去
So, yes, it'll be Keith.
毫不夸张地说
The course to the base
通往基地的路相当危险
will be quite treacherous, to say the least.
你们如同走在刀刃上
You're walking a razor's edge
一边是有巨大引力的黑洞
between the gravitational pull of the black holes
一边是太阳
and the sun.
一个不小心 你们
One false move, and you'll
要么被粉碎 要么被烧尽
either be crushed into infinity or burnt to a crisp.
- 吉斯 你还好吗 - 我很好
- Keith, is everything okay? - I'm fine.
你刚才朝大家发火了
You kind of blew up at everybody back there.
要做队伍的领袖
You'll have to control your
你必须控制自己的情绪
emotions if you're going to lead this group someday.
队伍的领袖
Lead the group?
我们被困的时候 我说过
When we were stranded, I told you,
如果我有什么不测
if anything ever happens to me,
我想你来领导战神金刚
I want you to lead Voltron.
我以为你只是疼得乱说话
I thought you were just delirious with pain.
为什么让我领导
Why would you make me the leader?
你有这个能力
Because I know what you're capable of,
只要学会自控
if you can learn some self-discipline.
为什么要讨论这些
Why are we even talking about this?
你不会有事的
Nothing is gonna happen to you.
只是以防万一
It's just in case.
我要你集中精神
I need you to get focused.
你和阿劳拉私自离队
When you and Allura ran off,
使所有人都陷入了危险
it put us all in jeopardy.
如果想当领导者
If you're going to be a leader,
你需要冷静
you've got to get your head on straight.
抱歉 我当时脑子太乱
I'm sorry. I've just had a lot on my mind.
我明白 我们都经历过
I know. We all have.
我们在被其中一个黑洞吸过去
We're getting drawn in by one of the black holes!
快离开这
Get us out of here!
干得漂亮 好险
Great job! That was close.
什么都没有
There's nothing here.
感觉就是个普通的小行星
This place just looks like a plain asteroid.
我要问你几个问题
I am going to ask you some questions.
你说谎的话我会知道
I will know if you lie.
我是克罗万 马摩拉之刃的首领
I am Kolivan, leader of the Blade of Marmora.
我是西罗 他是吉斯 我们是战神金刚的骑士
My name is Shiro and this is Keith. We are Paladins of Voltron.
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
是你们的人告诉我们来的
Then you know we were sent by one of your own.
乌拉兹就是个傻瓜 竟然把这里告诉你们
Ulaz was a fool to divulge this location to you.
他向来喜欢无视命令 冲动行事
He had a penchant for ignoring orders and following his impulses.
这害死了他
That's what got him killed.
他为我们牺牲了生命
He gave his life to save us!
他帮助我们来到这里
What he did brought us here today,
战神金刚准备援助你们
and Voltron is ready to assist you.
你欢迎我们吗
Are we welcome here or not?
我说过不允许带武器
You were told to come unarmed.
你也要求验证我们的身份
You also told us to identify ourselves.
狮子就能证明我们的身份
The lions are about as close as we come to an ID.
如果发生了什么事 相信我
If anything happens, believe me,
有红狮在还是对你们很有帮助的
you'll be happy you have the Red Lion on your side.
的确
I imagine we would.
但是我指的不是你们的机械兽
However, I wasn't referring to your beast.
吉斯
Keith!
他有我们的佩刀
He has one of our blades!
你偷谁的
Who did you steal this from?
我没有 这刀一直在我这
I didn't! I've had it all my life!
撒谎
Lies!
你能证明他的话吗
Can you corroborate your friend's statement?
这把佩刀真属于他
Does this blade truly belong to him?
我... 我不知道
I...I don't know.
西罗 你了解我的 我保证刀不是偷来的
Shiro, you know me. I promise you I didn't steal it.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表