剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
不会吧
Oh, no!
现在我给大家介绍
Let me show you this wonderful
银河X-90极限刀片系统
workings of the Galasu X-90 Extreme Blade System.
它可以用来切片 切丁 屠宰 剥皮...
It slices, it dices, it kills, slaughters, and skins...
并且永远保持锋利
and constantly stays razor sharp!
用它来切大个水果
Look at it cut through this bloato fruit.
纸片般薄
Paper thin.
你认为它值多少钱
How much would you pay for this knife?
更厉害的还在后头
But wait, there's more!
有没有试过
How many times have you
打完岩石巨怪后...
had to fight off a charging rock monster...
立即去饱餐一顿补充体力
and then go immediately to a picnic?
经常 对不对
All the time, right?
这种刀对付岩石巨怪后
The Galasu can cut through
依然锋利
rocks and still cut bloato fruit paper thin.
你们开个价
Now how much would you pay?
说真的 多少钱
Seriously, how much?
我有很多存货
I have a lot of these to unload.
我只想问
I just had a question.
好的 你想问什么
Fine! What do you got?
你见过这种刀吗
Have you ever come across something like this?
这手工非常精湛
Whoa, this craftsmanship is incredible!
这个是不是勒塞刀
And is this a luxite blade?
出产这种矿石的星球已经不存在了
The planet they mine that from hasn't existed in decafebes.
从哪里弄来的刀
Where'd you get this?
别人给的
Someone gave it to me.
这太含糊不清了 告诉你...
Okay, that's vague. Tell you what...
我愿意花一千咖币来买♥♥它
I'll give you 1,000 GAC to take it off your hands.
这把剑不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
两千
Two thousand.
不 谢谢 还给我
No, thanks. Give it back.
不如这样
How about this?
我把刀留下 你在保安来之前赶紧滚蛋
I keep the knife and you beat it before security gets here.
我知道这是偷来的
I know it's stolen.
这不是偷来的
It's not stolen.
那告诉我 你哪里得到它的
Then tell me where you got it.
别跑
Hey! Come back with that!
刀店遇到了麻烦
Trouble at the Slice Capades?
那个人是海盗的一员
It's one of those pirates!
他们看起来就不对劲
I knew they looked edgy.
瓦肯出动
Varkon's comin' for ya!
这是扎肯的老家
So this was Zarkon's home planet.
让我多看些
Show me more.
阿尔法王用彗星碎片创造了你
King Alford built you from that comet.
你曾和他并肩作战
And you fought beside him.
还有扎肯
With Zarkon.
你
You!
好炫啊
Absolutely stunning!
等打败了扎肯 我带你们去巡演
After we defeat Zarkon, I'm taking you on the road!
我还是忍♥忍♥吧
I'll just hold it.
想看看最近地球流行什么吗
Can I interest you in the latest Earth fashions?
兰斯 走啦 我们必须在
Lance, come on! We have to
半小时内赶回去
be back at the ticking clock in a half hour.
皮吉 看看
But Pidge, wait, look at all
这外星人在卖♥♥地球的东西
this crazy Earth stuff this alien is selling!
我们应该寻找特路达透镜...
We're supposed to be looking for the teludav lenses...
但你却
and you're looking in the
光顾和任务不相关的店...
one store we know for certain won't have...
天啊 这吉尔伯特幻想记第一部
Oh, my gosh! Is that Killbot Phantasm 1?
第一次在恶魔老巢的历险
The first journey to the depths of the demon sphere?
水星游戏手套
Oh! Mercury Gameflux Two!
戴上这个手套 只要动动手指
With the original power glove that gives you infinite lives
在游戏中就得到无限条命
if you touch the index finger to the pinky!
必须买♥♥下来 多少钱
We have to have this! How much is this?
一千两百咖币
Twelve hundred GAC.
是不是贵了
Is that a lot?
考虑到我们身无分文 这确实贵
Well, compared to what we have, which is none, yes. It's a lot.
我们去找点钱 走吧
We're gonna find some money. Come on!
把它留给我
Don't sell that!
别担心 我从没卖♥♥出过任何东西
Don't worry. I never sell anything.
对不对 小飞牛
Do I, Kaltenecker?
那个是由尼路人
Ah, one of the Unilu.
需要帮助吗
Like, can I help you?
是的 能告诉我那个市场在哪里吗
Yes. Can you tell me where the "Other" Market is?
那个什么
The what?
有些人称它为黑市
Well, some might call it the "Black market."
我不知道 你可以去那里看看
I don't think I know that. Maybe check there.
我认为地图上不会显示的
I don't think this would be "On" The map.
它应该很隐蔽
It might be more "Off-book."
也许这个将帮助你回想
Maybe this will help you remember?
还是不懂
Again, what?
又要按套路了 是吧
Ah, the old Unilu shakedown, eh?
好吧
Fine.
开始有记忆没
Starting to get a fuzzy recollection yet?
这都是些什么啊
Who is this?
- 你自己印的 - 不是
- Is this you? - No!
老国王格盖瑞发行的货币
That's King Groggery the Infirm!
我还是自己找吧
You know what? I'll find it myself!
真是受不了这个蠢货
I'm so out of this dump.
我要想办法逃走
I gotta escape somehow.
这个东西也许能帮上忙
Maybe I can scrub through these cuffs.
四十三号♥
Forty-three!
口粮准备完毕
Sustenance unit complete.
下咽吧
Ingest.
又坏了
Oh, not again!
还有谁能当厨师呢
Now who will be my sustenance preparer?
我来 萨尔 解开我的手铐
I got this, Sal. Un-cuff me.
你
You?
相信我
Trust me.
我是个吃货 味觉很厉害
I'm an enthusiastic gourmand with an incredible palate.
再说 你的机器人都坏了
Also, your robot is dead on the floor.
最后一句是真的
That last part is true.
好吧 开始工作
All right, work.
看看这个
Okay, now watch this!
我看不懂
I can't read this.
不管了 即兴创作吧
Doesn't matter. I'll just improvise.
你闻到了
Do you smell how the
由本人秘制的调料...
tanginess of tuber masture really brings out...
配合新烤制的去骨肉片的香味没
the charred flavor from the palmagoren fillet?
我们不该这样
No, no, we won't be using that.
应该是 "四十四号♥ 您的配餐准备好了"
Let's just say, "Number 44? Your order's up."
请慢用
Enjoy your meal.
她的脸怎么了 都开裂了
What did you do to her face? It's cracking!
她在微笑 她很喜欢这些食物
She's smiling! She's enjoying her food.
我们继续吧
Okay, let's provide some sustenance!
请继续
Show me more.
这些翅膀...
Those wings...
我还没解锁你的全部力量
You have powers I haven't unlocked.
不可思议
Incredible!
我可抓住你了 骑士
I've got you now, paladin.
在此地面对我是个愚蠢的选择
You are a fool to face me here.
如果你死在了这片领域 你本体也会消失
When you die in this realm, your body dies as well.
而我就能夺回战神金刚了
And then I will take control of Voltron.
我会找到你们这些海盗
I'll find you pirates!
那边发生了什么
What's going on here?
请让一让 警方办事 十万火急
Official business, excuse me, this is a fire hazard.
我正在追捕逃犯
I'm in the middle of a hot pursuit.
我说了"六分熟"
I said "Over medium".
六分熟 你个乡巴佬
Over medium, you rube!
这看起来像是六分熟吗
Does this look over medium to you?
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表