剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
别这样 我的饼干
Oh, no! My good batch!
开启粒子屏障
Particle barrier up!
- 克兰 你在吗 - 我在这
- Coran, are you there? - I'm here!
- 在这边
- Over here! Whoa, whoa,
扎肯回来了 城♥堡♥情况怎样
Zarkon is back! What's our status?
进入虫洞有困难 透镜还没调整好
Wormholing will be a problem. The lenses haven't been readjusted!
不确定是否够动力开启虫洞
I don't know if the teludav will generate enough power.
- 尽你一切努力 - 他们又找到我们了
- Do everything you can! - They found us again?
这怎么可能 这可能吗
How is that possible? Is that possible?
这似乎不可能
That doesn't seem possible!
现在 我们必须想方法脱身
Right now, we must figure out a way to get out of here.
或者我们可以留下来战斗 这是机会
Or we can stay and fight. Now's our chance.
组成战神金刚 不想再躲藏
Form Voltron. Enough running!
那样太危险了
It's too dangerous!
阿劳拉是对的 我们打不过扎肯和他的舰队
Allura's right. We can't take on Zarkon and his entire fleet.
想想在扎肯指挥中心
Remember what happened at Zarkon's command center.
要不是马摩拉之刃
We wouldn't have escaped if
关闭屏障 我们就无法逃脱
the Blade of Marmora hadn't shut down the shield.
涡轮机发动了 还在修理虫...
The turbine's up. Still working on the worm...
各位
Uh, guys,
我明白了
I think I'm realizing now that I do,
我真的有滑溜症
in fact, have a case of the slipperies.
很抱歉对你们生气
I'm sorry I yelled at you,
皮吉 我需要你的帮助
Pidge. I may need your help, after all.
- 我下来了 - 我们撞开出路
- I'm coming down. - Let's clear a path.
兰斯 你九点钟方向有敌机
Lance, there's a fighter advancing on your nine!
多谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up!
有一架正飞往城♥堡♥下方
And you've got one going for the lower barrier.
好眼力
Good eye!
怎么帮你
What can I do?
帮我转移♥动♥力 滑我到监视器那边
Help me divert power. Slide me to that monitor!
帮我擦汗
Wipe my sweat!
好了 老兄 你是我的了
Okay, buddy, you're mine.
发生什么事了 我的防御飞机失去控制了
What's going on? I lost control of my defense drone!
我掩护你 不能掩护你
I got you covered! Uh, I don't got you.
系统肯定出了故障
Oh, there must be a system failure.
不 是我们
Nope, that was us!
我们正在抽调次要系统的动力
We're diverting power from non-essential systems
用于修复虫洞启动器
to get the wormhole generator working.
武器系统不属于这范畴
Shooting bad guys is pretty essential!
辅助控制瘫痪 温度调节器断线
We lost secondary controls! Thermal regulator's offline!
不 粒子屏障也没了
Oh, no, there goes the particle barrier!
好了 试试吧 我们应该
Okay, try it! We should be
可以小小跳跃一下... 希望能成功
able to make one very small jump... I hope.
- 挺得住吗 - 马上就知道了
- Is it gonna hold? - I guess we're about to find out.
虫洞打开了
The wormhole's open!
透镜问题更多了
Oh, no! The lenses are breaking down even more!
这次我们会更早离开虫洞
We'll be out of the wormhole even sooner this time!
扎肯总能找到我们
Zarkon keeps finding us.
仿佛他有特殊的方法
It's like he knows how to track us down.
也许他在城♥堡♥植入了追踪设备
Maybe he planted some kind of tracking device.
船上没异常
Well, it is nothing on the ship.
有的话 城♥堡♥会探测到的
The Castle would have detected any tracking devices.
我们还是要随时保持警惕
Until we figure out exactly how he's doing it,
直到弄清楚他的诡计
we should assume that he could show up at any minute.
保持警惕
So, stay alert.
天啊 发生什么事了
Oh, man! Oh, what's going on?
你们在做什么 你们在看什么
What are you guys doing? What are you looking at?
- 你的呼噜声把自己吵醒了 - 我的错
- You woke yourself up snoring. - My bad.
克兰 情况怎样 有好消息吗
Coran, what's our status? Any good news?
确实有好消息
Actually, there is a bit of good news.
我终于习惯滑溜溜的感觉了
I'm finally getting used to these slipperies.
我出汗的速度越来越快
My mucus glands are working at an incredible rate!
特路达修好了吗
Any good news about the teludav?
没有 最后一次跳跃让透镜超负荷
I'm afraid not. The last jump overloaded the lens-stones.
现在 破裂的透镜增多了
Now, even more of them are broken.
我打算
I'm going to try some
调整光束轨迹
readjustments to change the beam trajectory.
在这之前 无法再进行跳跃
Until then, wormholing away will be impossible.
前面有股金属风暴
Hey, there's a giant metallic storm ahead of us.
我们可以躲到风眼里
I think we can hide in the eye of the storm.
那里信♥号♥♥干扰很大 我们就不会被发现了
It should give off enough interference so we can't be tracked.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
太有才了 皮吉
Brilliant, Pidge.
任何雷达 电波 扫描
We're essentially invisible to any radar,
诸如此类
radio waves, universal scans,
都探测不到我们了
or any other known technology.
惨了
No!
飞机出动 赶他们出来
Send in the fighters, flush them out.
当他们在范围之内
When they are within range,
我就能控制黑狮了
I will take control of the Black Lion.
我不知道他用什么方法
Okay, I don't know how he found us,
但肯定不是用一般的仪器
but it definitely wasn't with normal instruments.
是我
It's me.
一直都是我
It's been me all along.
他们就是这样在阿鲁斯找到我们的
That's how they found us on planet Arus.
没关系 公主
It doesn't matter, Princess.
我们一起扛 一起脱险
We're in this together. We're gonna get out together.
方法呢 我们被困住了
Uh, how? We're trapped.
我们组成战神金刚 穿过暴风
We need to form Voltron and go through the storm.
穿过去 你疯了吗
The storm? What are you, nuts?
是的 你什么意思 为什么要这样
Yeah! What do you mean? Yeah, why would we do that?
这有风险 我知道 但这是唯一的机会
It's risky, I know, but it's our only chance.
我们必须穿越暴风 引开扎肯的船
We have to go through the storm, then lure Zarkon's ship away,
让阿劳拉有时间跑到开阔空间
giving Allura some time to get into open space.
- 然后呢 - 然后我们再用虫洞逃走
- Then, what? - Then, we wormhole away.
克兰 你还记得你说过
Coran, remember how you said
城♥堡♥不可能进入虫洞吗
getting this Castle to wormhole is impossible?
我现在要你完成这个不可能的任务
Well, I need you to do the impossible.
组成战神金刚
Form Voltron!
伙计们 让我们引开敌人
Team, let's draw those fighters out!
起作用了 他们跟上来了
I think it's working! They're following us!
- 怎么样了 克兰 - 要起作用的话
- How's it coming, Coran? - In order for this to work,
每个剩下的透镜
each remaining lens-stone
要承受五束激光
will need to take the equivalent of five beams!
这样就超负荷了
There's no way it can hold that kind of power!
会导致爆♥炸♥
The whole thing will explode!
他们在暴风里消失了
We've lost them in the storm!
他们撑不了多久
They won't be in there long.
他们追不上的 暴风在逐个摧毁他们
They can't follow us in this storm! It's tearing them apart!
这些碎石
The debris!
如果不采取措施 我们也会被摧毁
It's gonna tear us apart if we don't do something!
- 皮吉 我们需要盾牌 - 好
- Pidge, we're gonna need that shield! - On it!
- 吉斯 光芒神剑 - 遵命 队长
- And, Keith, the sword! - Yes, sir!
其余两个 用尽全力
Legs, I need everything you got!
- 收到 启动腿部推进器 - 与你共进退
- Roger! Engaging lower thrusters! - I'm right there with ya!
让我再靠近黑狮一些
Get me closer to the Black Lion.
陛下 公主就在我们手里 现在就能杀了她
Sire, we have the Princess trapped. We can finish her now!
黑狮才是关键
The Black Lion is all that matters!
克兰 来吧
Coran, here we go!
成功了 他们出去了
It worked! They escaped!
- 怎么了 - 我的狮子
- What's going on? - My lion!
扎肯...
Zarkon...
扎肯又控制了黑狮 撤退
Zarkon's taking control of the Black Lion again! Fall back!
骑士们 就现在 快走
Paladins, now's your chance! Get out of there!
我忘了扎肯和黑狮的联♥系♥如此之强
I forgot how intense Zarkon's connection to the Black Lion is.
我们离他远点 不然战神金刚就没了
We have to keep our distance, or risk losing Voltron.
分体 回到城♥堡♥
Let's disband and get back to the Castle.
全力攻击城♥堡♥
Attack that Castle with everything we've got!
抓住战神金刚
Capture Voltron!
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表