剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
抓住了
Got her!
我在哪儿 发生什么了
Where am I? What's going on?
你再也不能
What's going on is you're
对海洋居民们精神控制了
not mind-controlling these people anymore,
女王大人
Your Majesty.
什么 精神控制 我吗
What? Mind-control? Me?
不 拜托 我的子民们有危险 你必须回头
No! Please, my people are in danger! You must go back!
- 怎么了 - 没什么 她在撒谎
- What's going on? - Nothing! It's a ruse.
- 你确定吗 - 我没有控制别人
- Are you sure? - I wasn't controlling anyone.
是巴库
The Baku!
- 她在撒谎 - 我没有 拜托
- She's lying! - I'm not. Please!
我最后的记忆
The last thing I remember is
是太空中坠落的那个生物
that organism in the garden falling from space.
我去调查了它 我以为那是一种植物
I went to inspect it. I thought it was a plant.
等等 我们一直在吃那种植物
Wait a second. We've been eating that plant.
而且它很美味 安全而又温暖
And it's delicious! It's so safe and warm.
这就是洗♥脑♥ 一直以来都是那植物在捣鬼
A-ha! Mind-swishing! It was the plant the whole time.
而女王是第一个被精神控制住的人
And the queen was the first one to be mind-controlled.
但是 为什么
But why?
巴库一直把我们当作庄稼 我们就是它的粮食
The Baku has been harvesting us all. We are its food source.
不是吧
No way!
我觉得她说的是实话 看看窗外
I think she's telling the truth. Look out the window.
你们去安全的地方 汉克 计划改变了
You two get somewhere safe. Okay, Hunk, change of plans.
女王其实是好人
The queen is actually good
而那东西是大坏蛋 我们把它打倒吧
and that thing is bad. Let's take it out.
它跑得太快了 我打不中它
That thing's too quick for me. I can't hit it!
- 我的狮子在水里不太行 - 真的吗
- My lion's not very good in water. - Really?
我的狮子倒是如鱼得水
My lion's moving better than ever.
我觉得在水里战斗
There's something about fighting underwater
感觉更敏捷 更有劲
that's making me feel extra quick and powerful.
- 我有办法打倒它了 - 怎么做
- I think I know how to stop that thing. - How?
你不要瞄准它本身
We gotta stop shooting where the creature is
要瞄准它将要到达的地方
and start shooting where the creature's gonna be.
打中了
I got it!
现在 我们变成了猎人...
Now, the hunter becomes...
它脱困了
Oh, no, he's free!
什么
What?
无所畏惧
Here goes nothing!
这里要崩塌了 我们快离开
This place is coming down! Let's get out of here!
伙计 你对他使用了超声波轰炸
Dude, you just dropped a sonic boom on him!
笨芬 水母
So, Blumfump, the jellyfish,
磁性眼神 还有催眠舞...
the magnetic stare, the hypnotic dance...
你都搞错了 真正的原因是食物
You got it all wrong. It was the food.
我说过 那只是推论
Well, I did say they were theories.
水母科学家也不是永远正确的
Mer-science isn't always about getting the right answer.
我想对你们的所作所为表示感谢
I want to thank you all for what you've done.
你拯救了我的子民们
You've freed my people,
我会尽我所能保护他们
and I will do all I can to protect that freedom.
我代表我的子民们起誓 请求你们的帮助
I vow to be the voice of my people. I beg of you to help.
- 你愿意为我出谋划策吗 - 愿意 陛下
- Will you be my advisors? - Of course, Your Highness.
我有许多绝妙的点子 你知道电力吗
I have some great ideas. Have you ever heard of electricity?
我想亲自感谢你 兰斯
And I wanted to personally thank you, Lance.
我终于可以摘下它了
Finally, I can remove this thing.
勒希亚女王 我们到这里来的初衷
Queen Luxia, the reason we came here in the first place
是希望你能帮助我们找到伙伴
was to see if you could help us find our friends.
没问题
Of course.
我们已经许多年不曾激活信♥号♥♥贝了
It has been many years since we have activated the energy beacon,
但现在 也许就是重建文明的良机
but perhaps it is time to rebuild our civilization
向星际旅行者们重新敞开怀抱
and reach out to interstellar travelers once again.
激活信♥号♥♥贝
Activate energy beacon!
我看到信♥号♥♥了
I see the beacon!
有一只水母猫
There is a mer-cat in our
正向我们赶来
system that appears to be heading our way.
是绿狮
It's the Green Lion!
看吧 汉克 我就说她们会帮忙的
See, Hunk? I told you they could help us.
下次我去追美人鱼的时候
Now, the next time I go swimming after a mermaid,
你就别一直唠唠叨叨了
I hope you won't be complaining the whole time.
知道啦
Lesson learned.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表