剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
他还好吗
Is he okay?
有时 治愈过程
Sometimes, the healing process
会伴随不自主的大脑反应
can cause involuntary brain wave reactions.
他好像在做恶梦
He looks like he's having a bad dream.
他刚被星际女巫和巨大蜥蜴打伤
He just got blasted by a space witch and mauled by giant lizards.
有什么比那还糟糕
What dream could be worse than that?
不 不 不
No, no! No.
第二季 第三集 西罗的逃跑
你夺走了我的手 还想要什么
You took my hand. What more do you want?
停下 我需要他保持清醒
Stop! I want him awake enough to feel this.
听我说 我们没时间了
Listen to me. We don't have much time.
醒醒
Wake up!
扎肯已经找到了
Zarkon has located the
地球上的蓝狮
Blue Lion of Voltron on your planet, Earth.
你必须尽快带走蓝狮
You must get it before he does.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我会用炸♥弹♥掩盖你的逃跑 快去找逃生舱
I've planted a bomb to cover your escape. Get to a pod, now.
你是谁 - 我是乌拉兹 快走 趁现在
Who are you? - I am Ulaz. Now, come on!
扎肯会发现我放走了你 我必须离开
Zarkon will know that I released you, so I must disappear.
如果你活下来 前往你手臂中的坐标处
But, if you survive, go to the coordinates in your arm.
马摩拉之刃与你同在 - 你为什么帮我
The Blade of Marmora is with you. - Why are you helping me?
身为一个领导者 一个战士 你带给人希望
As a fighter and a leader, you give hope.
快点 地球需要你
Hurry! Earth needs you.
我们都需要你
We all do.
你知道我是无辜的 我永远不会背叛扎肯
You know I'm innocent! I would never betray Zarkon!
你在削弱帝国的力量
You're weakening the empire!
你错了
You misunderstand. I'm
我是在给你机会 为帝国效力
giving you the opportunity to serve the empire.
你会获得亲自摧毁战神金刚的荣誉
You will have the honor of personally bringing down Voltron.
我找不到任何坐标
I'm not finding any coordinates in here.
也许那只是个梦
Are you sure this wasn't just a dream?
不 那个人帮助我逃跑
I'm positive. Someone helped me escape.
他还是个迦尔拉人 - 没错
And he was Galra? - Yes.
你不能相信他们
You know you cannot trust them.
你的父亲曾经相信过他们
Your father must have trusted them once.
扎肯曾是初代黑色骑士 对不对
Zarkon was the original Black Paladin, wasn't he?
那是很久之前的事了 - 等等 什么
That was a long time ago. - Wait, what?
你没看见他当着西罗的面偷走了黑狮吗
Didn't you see how he stole the Black Lion right out from Shiro?
他还能操作狮子
Or that he could do all that
做出各种招式 那可是西罗的狮子
cool stuff with his bayard? Shiro's bayard?
就是黑色的那个
You know, the black one?
你为什么隐瞒关于扎肯的真♥相♥
Why didn't you just tell us the truth about Zarkon?
我没有提及骑士的黑暗史
I wanted to protect you from the dark history of the paladins
是希望你们可以
so that you would have a
和狮子建立良好的关系
chance to bond with your lions on your own.
你现在是黑色骑士 扎肯不是
You are the Black Paladin now, not Zarkon.
是吗
Yeah, well, the Black
也许黑狮不这么想
Lion may have a different take on the matter.
等等 我明白了
Wait a second. I think I see it now.
迦尔拉代码中有重复的数字
Some repeating numbers in all this Galra code.
我把它们提取出来
Let me extract it.
是坐标 用的是萨德肯系统
They are coordinates! The Thaldycon system.
那就是我们的目的地
Then, that's where we're headed.
西罗 你确定他可靠吗
Shiro, are you sure you can trust this?
迦尔拉人对你做了这么多坏事...
I mean, after all the Galra have done to you...
他们... 害你失去了手臂
They... They took your arm.
值得一试 那个人帮助我脱逃
It's worth the risk. Someone helped me escape.
如果我们能找到盟友对付扎肯
If we can locate some allies in our fight against Zarkon,
特别是在扎肯的地盘上
especially ones from his own side,
我们也许能把扎肯打倒
we might just find a way to take him down.
我们可以去看看 但我一点也不喜欢这样
We can check the location, but I do not like this.
我们不该相信迦尔拉人
The Galra are not to be trusted.
就是这里了
Well, this is it. No sign
没找到任何活动迹象
of any activity at all, living or otherwise.
我们能靠近一点看吗
Can we get in there to take a closer look?
我不想把城♥堡♥开得更近了
I don't want to bring the Castle any closer.
那些晶体含有非常不稳定的硝酸盐
Those xanthorium chunks contain highly unstable nitrate salts.
碰到一点都能把我们炸到另一个星系
Even bumping one of them can blow us straight to Wozblay.
你确定我们来对了地方
Are you sure this is right?
五号♥给我的坐标就是这里
These are the coordinates Number Five gave me.
我的解码绝对没问题
Hey! My decryption is solid.
我们一定遗漏了什么
There must be something we're missing.
我们应该离开这
We should get out of here.
我们来检查过了 是时候走了
We've checked it out, but now, it's time to move on.
不对 肯定还有别的东西 我能感觉到
No. There must be something more to this. I can feel it.
我们应该再等等
I think we should wait.
大人 普罗罗克转化成功了
Sire, Prorok's transformation is complete.
我们只需要一个目的地
We only need to know where to send him.
现在 思维延展
Now, reach out with your mind!
找到地方了 开始发送怪物
I have the coordinates to launch the beast.
有人闯进城♥堡♥
There's an intruder in the Castle!
谁有这本事溜进来的
How could someone just sneak aboard the ship?
来这里就是个错误
I knew coming here was a mistake!
找到了 在第五层 - 所有人准备
There he is. Level five. - Everyone, suit up.
找到他了
I got him.
看住他 我们马上来
Keep eyes on him, Lance. We're all headed toward you.
站那别动
Hold it right there!
小心点 他的速度比愤怒的黑豹还要快
Careful, he's faster than an angry klanmuirl!
但他能跳的像只跳蚤
But he can jump like a sprightly globinheffer!
克兰 你没帮上忙
Coran, you're not helping!
某人像掉进水里的猫一样生气
Somebody's as mad as a wet chuper.
他朝你过来了 五号♥
Coming your way, Number Five!
抓住他了
I got him!
没抓住
I don't got him!
他在拖着皮吉走 - 回来
He's dragging Pidge away! - Come back here!
什么
Huh?
汉克 - 对不起
Hunk! - Huh? Sorry!
汉克让大家失望了 - 嘿
Oh, Hunk failed the team, guys. - Hey!
一切就看吉斯的了 - 收到 准备好了
All right, it's up to Keith now. - Copy that. I'm ready.
这太令人激动了 他有把剑
Ooh, this is exciting! He's got a sword.
年轻的骑士 他看起来坚不可摧...
One young paladin, one seemingly indestructible foe...
他失手了 他又失手了
Swing and a miss! Oh, another swing and a miss!
他根本碰不到对方 太快了
He can't touch him! He's too fast!
他的武器被敌人打飞了 掉在地上
He knocked his bayard out of his hands! It's on the ground!
乌拉兹
Ulaz?
... 你是谁
...Who are you?
别 是他 就是这个迦尔拉人救了我
Stop! It's him! This is the Galra who set me free.
你来了
You've come.
我认为没这个必要
I don't think this is necessary.
我的飞船不该有
I will not have some quiznak-ing
邪恶的迦尔拉士兵
Galra soldier on the bridge of my ship!
如果我想要杀你 你已经死了
If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already.
你这样威胁我就能赢得我的信任吗
Are your Galra threats supposed to win my trust?
我不想赢得你的信任 我只想赢这场战争
I'm not trying to win your trust. I'm trying to win a war.
因为西罗 我们离胜利更近一步了
And, because of Shiro, we are closer than we've ever been.
我们在你身上
Our gamble on you paid
得到了意想不到的收获
off better than we could have ever imagined.
你放我走的时候
When you released me, you also
告诉我还有其他的反叛者
mentioned that there were others working with you.
没错 我们叫自己为马摩拉之刃
Yes. We are called the Blade of Marmora.
其他人 也在这里吗
Uh, others? Are they here?
汉克 他被绑住了
Hunk, can you try not to
你能不能别那么怂
act so scared around the chained-up prisoner?
给我们留点面子
It makes us seem a little lame.
我是这基地里唯一的人
I am alone on this base.
你说的基地在哪里
What is this base you're talking about?
西罗的坐标把我们带到这片荒芜之地
Shiro's coordinates just led us to this wasteland.
基地被隐藏了
The base is hidden.
现在我知道西罗来了
Now that I know it is Shiro that has come,
欢迎你们来参观
you are welcome to our outpost.
就在前方 - 在那些晶体后面
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表