剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第十一集 逃出生天
好了 下一个是什么
All right then, what's the next one?
两个字
Two words.
第二个字是什么
Second word.
浪
Waves?
我说的很接近了
So I'm close.
洋 溅 喝 水
Ocean? Splash? Drink? Water?
是水
Water!
好了 第一个字呢
All right then. First word.
那是星际摩托
That's a Bytor!
摩水
Bytor water!
我成功了
Yes!
汉克说得没错
Hunk was right.
这些地球人的公路游戏确实适合打发时间
These Earth road trip games do help pass the time.
公主 你怎么样 是不是快到巴尔莫拉了
How are you, Princess? Are you almost at the Balmera?
我预计还有几个小时就到了
I'm scheduled to arrive in just a few doboshes.
希望我能找到一个足够大的晶体来建成特路达
I hope I'm able to find a crystal big enough for the teludav.
你和其他骑士有联♥系♥吗
Have you heard from the other Paladins?
我不久之前跟兰斯 西罗和皮吉联♥系♥过
I had contact with Lance, Shiro and Pidge a little bit ago.
他们已经找到了斯拉夫
They've located Slav.
- 汉克和吉斯呢 - 还没收到他们的消息
- What about Hunk and... and Keith? - No word from them yet.
相信我科学又精确的教学视频
I have no doubt my scientifically accurate instructional video
肯定帮了大忙
was of great help.
我想也是
I'm sure it was.
如果他们收集到了足够的沌石来构成透镜
If they collect enough scaultrite for the lenses,
你的特路达是不是就能建成了
will your teludav structure be complete?
就快完成了
It's nearly done.
奥卡利人和我没日没夜地在赶工
The Olkari and I have been working on it day and night.
我们会及时建成它的
It will be ready in time.
但愿如此
Oh, I hope so.
发生了什么吗 公主 你听上去很忧虑
What's going on, Princess? You sound worried.
我想到了我的父亲
I was thinking of my father.
他为了不让扎肯得到战神金刚献出了生命
He gave his life to try to keep Voltron out of Zarkon's hands
而现在我们有了打败扎肯的机会
and now we have a chance to defeat him.
我... 我不想输
I... I don't want to fail.
你要知道...
You know...
公主 你的父亲会以你为豪
Princess, your father would be proud of you.
我们不久之前才发现艾尔提亚已经被摧毁了
It wasn't that long ago we found out Altea had been destroyed.
- 我从来没有觉得这么孤独 - 我也是
- I've never felt so alone. - Nor have I.
而我们本可以轻易地放弃 但我们没有
And we could have easily given up. But we didn't.
你没有 现在瞧瞧我们
You didn't. And now look at us.
我们重新组成了战神金刚
We reformed Voltron.
我们让奥卡利人和巴尔莫拉人重获自♥由♥
We freed the Olkari and the Balmerans,
他们在和我们并肩作战
and now they're working alongside us.
你说得对 克兰 我们有盟友
You're right, Coran. We have allies.
这就是打败扎肯的制胜法宝
And that's what's going to defeat Zarkon.
祝你在巴尔莫拉一路顺利 公主
Crack a squizzle on the Balmera, Princess.
谢谢你 克兰
Thank you, Coran.
巴尔莫拉欢迎你回来 阿劳拉公主
The Balmera welcomes your return, Princess Allura.
公主 汉克有陪你一起来吗
Princess, did Hunk accompany you?
抱歉 谢伊 我是一个人来的
I'm sorry, Shay, but I've come alone.
其他人都有各自的任务
The others are on missions of their own,
在收集各种重要元素来打败扎肯
collecting important elements that we need to defeat Zarkon.
打败扎肯 我们能帮上什么忙
Defeat Zarkon? How can we help?
对于你们所做的贡献
The Balmera and its people can never thank you enough
巴尔莫拉和它的子民无以为报
for all that you've done.
如果可以的话 我需要一块晶体
If the Balmera will give it, I need a crystal.
战舰等级的吗
Battleship class?
比这更大
Bigger.
- 哈格 - 怎么了
- Haggar. - What is it?
我们发现了更多证据来揪出舰队里的间谍
We found further evidence of the spy within our fleet.
这块加密的芯片
This encrypted chip was
被装在控制量子防护网的装置里
in the outbound quantum entanglement chain.
把芯片放回去 看看谁会去取回它
Put the chip back, and wait to see who retrieves it.
太不可思议了
Incredible.
迦尔拉在这里的时候 这些洞穴都封死了
When the Galra were here, these caverns were closed off.
就好像巴尔莫拉在保护自己似的
As if the Balmera was protecting itself.
既然巴尔莫拉已经恢复自♥由♥
Now that the Balmera is free and healed,
晶体洞穴也就再次打开了
the crystal caverns are opened once more.
那阵隆隆声是什么
Of what was that rumble?
也许是因为从来没有人祈求过这么大的晶体
Perhaps because a crystal this big has never been asked for.
不 不是这个原因
No, this is something different.
我们要不要终止仪式
Shall we stop the ceremony?
让她完成吧
Let her finish.
谢谢
Thank you.
晶体已经运到你的城♥堡♥里了 公主
The crystal has been loaded onto your castle, Princess.
真希望你能多呆一会儿
We wish you could stay longer.
我为你做了黏黏炖锅在路上吃
I made you stickercup stew for the sky road.
谢谢你 我相信这一定很美味的
Oh, thank you. I'm sure I shall enjoy this immensely.
所有巴尔莫拉人 再次谢谢你们
To all you Balmerans, thank you once again.
那是什么
What was that?
噢 不
Oh, no!
躲进巴尔莫拉里
Take cover in the Balmera!
我用城♥堡♥的防御系统拖住它
I'll hold it off with the castle's defenses.
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry!
开启粒子屏障
Particle barrier up!
它在把晶体当作盾牌
Those crystals are acting as shields.
我得引诱它远离巴尔莫拉
I need to lure it away from the Balmera!
我才没有变成迦尔拉人
I didn't just turn Galra!
你是在看我的皮肤是不是紫色的吗
Are you trying to see if my skin is purple?
不是
No.
汉克 吉斯 你们在吗 能听到我吗
Hunk, Keith, are you there? Can you hear me?
我们俩都在 出了什么事 公主
Hunk and Keith here. What's going on, Princess?
你们必须赶回城♥堡♥ 我需要你们
You must return to the castle! I need you!
我们现在就回
We're on our way.
好了 我们现在该做什么
All right, what are we doing now?
联♥系♥阿劳拉 让她知道我们找到斯拉夫了
Let's call Allura and let her know that we have Slav.
她可以使用特路达了
and we're ready for her to use the teludav.
你可没说我们要靠特路达航行
You didn't say we'd be traveling by teludav.
你又有什么意见 我们就要用特路达航行
What's the problem? We're traveling by teludav.
你就数数毛孔 拍拍枕头
So just count your hair follicles
随便做点什么
or fluff a pillow, or whatever you need to do
来确保我们在这个时空里活着完成虫洞旅行
to make sure we survive the wormhole trip in this reality!
我只是想说
I was just going to point out
特路达真是一种非常便捷的航行方式
that the teludav is a very efficient form of travel.
骑士们 你们在吗
Paladins, are you there?
公主 出了什么事
Princess, what's happening?
在巴尔莫拉袭击过我们的怪兽又出现了
That monster that attacked us on the Balmera before has returned!
什么
What?
我需要你们立刻回来
I need you back here immediately.
遵命 公主 神枪手现在就来
You got it, Princess. Sharpshooter is on the way.
神枪手
Sharpshooter?
这是我的新绰号♥ 你就... 帮宣传一下吧
It's my new nickname that I gave myself. Just... Just pass it on.
阿劳拉 准备好了就开始吧
Ready when you are, Allura.
哇 这个东西怎么能运转 它连个头都没有
Whoa! How is that thing operational? It doesn't have a head!
我不知道
I don't know, but I'm sure
但一定跟那些晶体有关系
it has something to do with those crystals.
顾不上那些了 先保护城♥堡♥
We can't worry about that now. We have to protect the castle.
我们上次怎么打败它的
How did we beat it last time?
合体后 我启动了狮子的某个装置
We formed Voltron, then I stuck in my Bayard
用冲击波给它的激光臂来了几枪
and shot it with my blaster right in its arm lasers.
之后还给了它几拳才结束战斗
But that didn't stop it so then we had to punch it.
- 那就组成战神金刚 - 但只有两只狮子
- So we're gonna need Voltron. - But we only have two lions.
也许我们可以组成腿部踢它几下
Well, maybe we can form the legs and kick it?
新的激光强多了
That new laser is much more powerful.
必须集齐所有狮子
We're definitely gonna need all the lions.
汉克 你吸引火力 让我们飞进城♥堡♥
Hunk, you distract it so we can fly into the castle.
等我们把狮子开出来
Once we get our lions out,
我们会掩护你送吉斯到红狮那里
we'll cover you so you can fly Keith in for Red.
等一下 我一个人拖住那玩意
Wait, wait, wait. I have to hold that thing off by myself?
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表