剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第十集 北塔特兹逃离记
好了 伙伴们 准备发射了
All right, guys, we're ready to fire.
小心点 你只有一次发射机会
Be careful, you've only got one shot.
皮吉 不用担心 我的发射技术很棒
Don't worry, Pidge, I'm an excellent shot.
- 是吗 - 当然 那是我最擅长的
- You are? - Yes! That's my thing!
- 什么时候开始的 - 只管准备好
- Since when? - Just get ready.
皮吉
Pidge!
接得好
Nice catch.
这么大的地方
This seems like an awfully large place
竟然只关一个人
to hold only one prisoner.
希望这个斯拉夫
Let's hope this Slav guy
真像马摩拉之刃说的那么好
is as good as the Blade of Marmora said he is.
开始第二步计划 我来屏蔽传感器
Beginning phase two of the plan. I'm blocking the sensors.
兰斯 传感器恢复前 你只有四分钟
Lance, you've only got four doboshes to scan the base
扫描并且进入基地
and land your lion before they're back online.
收到
Copy that.
现在开始声波扫描
Initializing sonic scan now.
声波扫描完毕 下载数据
Sonic scan complete. Uploading the data.
非常好 入口点就在你的正上方
Perfect. We're right on top of your entry point.
到我指定的位置去 快点 你只有六十秒
Get to my location. Hurry, you've got 60 ticks.
马上行动
On my way.
好 第二步计划完成
Okay, phase two complete.
欢迎来到北塔特兹
Welcome to Beta Traz.
更多力量 赋予我更多力量
More! Give me more!
你为什么停下了
Why have you stopped?
主人 哈格命令我们限制你的...
My Lord, Haggar ordered us to limit your...
记住谁才是你的主人 现在给我更多能量
Remember who your master is. Now, give me more!
我编辑了蓝狮声波扫描的数据
I've compiled the data from the Blue Lion's sonic scan
绘制出了这幅地图
and created this map.
看起来这个监狱有三层
It appears the prison is comprised of three concentric levels.
每一层都有不同的安保系统 这太奇怪了
Each level is showing different types of security. That's weird.
马摩拉之刃说这个监狱只是为关斯拉夫建的
The Blade of Marmora said this prison was made just for Slav,
但是这里有两间牢房♥
but I'm showing two cells.
谁还被关在这儿
Who else would be held here?
我猜是一位太空忍♥者 或者是拥有魔法的人
I'm guessing a space ninja. Or maybe someone with magical powers?
我只是瞎说的 我不知道
You know, just spit-balling here. I don't know.
我们继续天马行空的猜测
Let's just keep tossing out ideas.
可以看到牢房♥的情况吗
Can you get a visual on the cells?
不能 从这里看不到
No, not from here.
即使能看到 我们也不知道斯拉夫长什么样子
And even if I could, we don't know what Slav looks like.
那么我们得去两个牢房♥
Then we're just going to have to check both.
我去最近的那个
Dibs on the closer one!
怎么了 我累了嘛
What? My legs are tired.
我去指挥中心
I'll go to the command
试试能不能进入安保系统
center to try and access the security system.
行动起来吧
Let's get moving.
好了 你的大脑
Already, your mind is
已经成为我的武器而且它在进行基因改造
rendering me weapons and genetic modifications.
它一定在吞噬着你
It must be eating you up.
你的大脑对抗你和扎肯所有的敌人
Your brain turned against you and those who would oppose Zarkon.
嗷
Ow!
一天就足够了
That's enough for one day.
你不是唯一需要我特殊关照的
You're not the only one that needs my special attention.
有了你的大脑 迦尔拉帝国将不可战胜
With your mind, the Galra Empire will be unstoppable.
- 我进去了 - 指引我们
- I'm in. - Guide us through.
第一层是哨兵巡逻
It looks like the top level is patrolled by the sentries.
第二层有微磁无人机巡逻
The second level is patrolled by floating drones.
- 哦 哇 这个有意思 - 好事吗
- Oh, wow, that's interesting. - Good interesting?
第二层还有固体泡沫发射器
The second level also has immobilizing foam.
- 哦 真糟糕 - 那第三层呢
- Oh, so bad interesting. - And the third level?
封闭系统 我无法从这儿进入
Closed system. I can't get in from here.
你从指挥中心都无法进入吗
You can't get in from the command center?
无法在任何一个地点进入整个监狱系统
No single location can access the entire prison.
这是一种安保措施
It's a security measure.
你们到达那一层时 必须连通我才能进
When you reach that level, you'll have to link me in.
我们马上去
We're on our way down.
好
Okay.
趁着这段时间
While you do that...
我要找到你 马特
I'll find you, Matt.
我们怎么越过这个家伙
How are we going to get by this guy?
我们干得不错啊
Good teamwork on that one.
啊哦 我们被发现了
Uh-oh, we're spotted.
哦 不不 那是我的无人机
No, no, no, that's mine!
他会护送你们通过走廊
He's going to be your escort through this hallway.
他来扰乱监视器
He'll scramble the monitors.
西罗 你去左边 兰斯 去右边
Shiro, you go left. Lance, go right.
明白
Affirmative.
好 打开你旁边的仪表板
Okay, open the panel next to you.
连接你的金属护手让我进入
Connect your gauntlet so I can hack in.
现在 我可以进入第三层了 正在打开入口
Now, I have access to level three. Opening the entrances.
啊
Huh?
皮吉 你知不知道
Pidge, you have any idea
我怎么才能通过这巨型门
how I'm gonna get through these giant doors?
兰斯 安静点 有人来了
Lance, be quiet. Someone's coming.
好了 说真的 那些门很坚硬
Okay, but seriously, those are some heavy-duty doors.
不要装无辜 我知道你做的事情
Don't play innocent. I know what you did.
好了 我到牢房♥了 打开门皮吉
All right, I made it to the cell. Open the doors, Pidge.
呃 我在这打不开
Uh, I can't from here.
这边的门扫描了那家伙的脸
The door over here scanned that guy's face.
哦 面部识别 西罗稳住
Oh, facial recognition. Shiro, hold tight.
兰斯 你需要扫描那个家伙的脸
Lance, you're gonna need to get a scan of his face.
- 收到 - 收到
- Copy that. - Copy that.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back soon.
扫描完成 皮吉
Face on the way, Pidge.
正在进行三维渲染
Creating 3D render.
发给你了
Sending to you.
你是斯拉夫吗
Are you Slav?
你是来折磨我的吗
Are you here to torture me?
不 我是来救你的 我是战神金刚的骑士
No, I'm here to save you. I'm a Paladin of Voltron.
哦 不 这更糟糕
Oh, no, even worse.
现实中的越狱
In 98 and 3/100ths of a
有百分之九十八点三的几率我会死
percent of realities with a prison break, I die!
你活着的几率更渺茫
And your chances are even worse!
你是...
Are you...?
你是斯拉夫吗
Are you Slav?
是
Yup.
不要担心 斯拉夫 我是来救你的
Don't worry, Slav. I'm here to rescue you.
我是战神金刚的一员 你知道战神金刚吗
I'm with Voltron. Do you know Voltron?
知道
Yup.
太棒了 那你一定知道蓝狮
Great. Then you know what the Blue Lion is.
是的
Yup.
- 皮吉 我找到斯拉夫了 - 皮吉 我找到斯拉夫了
- Pidge, I've got Slav. - Pidge, I've got Slav.
- 什么 - 我说我找到斯拉夫了
- What? - I said I have Slav.
不 斯拉夫在我这 等一下
No, I have Slav. Wait, hold on.
- 告诉我实话 你是斯拉夫吗 - 是
- Tell me the truth. Are you Slav? - Yup.
我们没有时间确认了
We don't have time for this.
把他们两个都带走
You're just gonna have to bring both of them back.
好吧 告诉我们怎么出去
Okay. Give us the route out of here.
- 好 我们也准备好了 - 是的
- Yeah, we're ready to go, too. - Yup.
- 在吗 - 皮吉
- Hello? - Pidge!
兰斯 看来我们得靠自己了
Lance, looks like we're on our own.
我们得回去找皮吉
We've gotta get back to Pidge.
等一下 什么 我不知道怎么回去
Wait, what? I have no idea where I'm going.
- 斯拉夫 你知道怎么回去吗 - 知道
- Slav, do you know how to get back? - Yup.
我在想什么呢 你当然知道了 你是天才嘛
What am I talking about? Of course, you do. You're a genius.
- 快点 我们得抓紧了 - 不用了 谢谢
- Come on. We've got to hurry. - No, thanks.
什么 我们终于可以阻止扎肯了
What? We're finally going to stop Zarkon.
我们已经有了奥卡利人和马摩拉之刃
We have the Olkari and the Blade of Marmora on our side.
但是 没有你 我们无法做到
But, without you, we can't do it.
我可以让你乘坐蓝狮
I can have you on the Blue
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表