剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第十二集 绝妙计划
谢谢你 莱娜
Thank you, Ryner, for all
感谢你和奥卡利人对我们的援助
you and the Olkari have done to assist us.
一旦我们打败扎肯
Once we defeat Zarkon,
我希望能继续团结各方力量
it is my hope that we can continue to unite our forces
重建我父亲阿尔法王
and rebuild the once great
开创的伟大联盟
coalition that my father, King Alfor, began.
公主 是时候了
Princess, it's time.
各就各位 准备把透镜升空
Everyone lock into position. We're taking this thing up.
公主 我们准备好发射了
Princess, we are go for launch.
主汽轮机开始充电
Charging main turbine.
瑟斯指挥官 你向敌人
Commander Thace, you have
发送了加密信息
sent encrypted messages to outside forces.
对此 我们都十分清楚
Of this, we are keenly aware.
密♥码♥可以被销毁 你也一样
Encryptions can be broken, just like you.
是你攻击了警卫
It was you who destroyed the
把太阳能屏障断了电
sentries and powered down the solar barrier.
你放走了战神金刚
You allowed Voltron to escape.
你背叛了扎肯
You betrayed Zarkon!
还有谁参与了这个阴谋
Who else is part of this conspiracy?
好了 各位 听好了
All right, guys, listen up.
我会用黑狮把
I'll use the Black Lion to
扎肯的舰队引诱到我们当前的位置
lure Zarkon's fleet to our current location
确保他在透镜影响范围内
and make sure he's within the teludav's area of effect.
关键是 保证透镜隐藏在折叠空间
Keeping the teludav hidden behind the space-fold
直至时机的来临
until the last possible second is essential.
我们就靠你了好吗 斯拉夫
We can count on you, right, Slav?
当然了 我没问题
Absolutely. I'll be fine.
我只是担心重力发射器
I'm not sure about the gravity generator, though.
什么 你担心什么
What? What was that last thing?
隐藏飞船是一方面
Hiding a ship is one thing,
但我从来没为这么大的物体
but I've never had to build a gravity generator
造过重力发射器
for something this large before.
我知道会起作用 但不确定能持续多久
I know it'll work, but I'm not really sure for how long.
我们只能承担这个风险了
Well, that's a risk we'll have to take.
扎肯的飞船到达位置后
Once Zarkon's ship is in position,
克罗万和安图克将协助瑟斯
Kolivan and Antok will coordinate with Thace.
他们将一起摧毁
Together, they'll take down
扎肯的安全系统 并且上传病毒
Zarkon's security system and upload the virus.
他就会变成一只蹲着的杜亚麻
And then, he'll be a sitting du-flax.
怎么了 杜亚麻是
What? A du-flax is an
一种长着喙和蹼的艾尔提亚生物
Altean creature with a beak and webbed feet.
虫洞将把扎肯送到五亿光年以外
We'll wormhole Zarkon 500 million light years away,
他来不及反应就被送到另一个星系了
and he'll be in the Yggiz Galaxy before he knows what's hit him!
- 瑟斯怎么样了 - 他应该就位了
- What about Thace? - He should be getting into position now.
最后一次通话是三小时前
We received his last communication three quintants ago.
应该很快能得到他的消息
We should hear from him soon.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
为什么打扰我
Why do you disturb me?
抱歉 殿下
My apologies, sire.
- 我担心你忽略了其他... - 什么事
- I fear your singular focus has... - Has what?
我做了越界的事
I've overstepped my bounds.
我们刚抓到了一个内鬼
We've apprehended a spy within our ranks.
他勾结外界力量策划阴谋
He plans something with an outside force.
恐怕敌人即将来袭
I suspect an attack is imminent.
让你的德鲁伊去拷问他吧 你待在这里
Let your druids find out what he knows. You will stay here.
黑狮才是我唯一关注的
The only thing that matters to me is getting the Black Lion.
我需要借助你的力量搜索银河系
I need the power you possess to search the galaxy.
我找到狮子了
I have found the lion.
全队极速前进 我知道黑狮在哪
Get the fleet into hyper drive! I know where the Black Lion is.
扎肯上钩了 他找到我了
Zarkon took the bait. He's got my location.
所有人都到位了吗
Is everybody in position?
还没有收到瑟斯的消息
We've not yet heard from Thace.
他两刻钟前就该联♥系♥我们
He was supposed to contact us two vargas ago.
他可能被抓住了
He could've been captured.
或者被杀掉了 我们必须马上终止行动
Or killed. We need to abort the mission immediately.
终止行动
Abort?
不 我们现在不能退缩
No! We cannot back away now.
马摩拉之刃从不冒险
The Blade of Marmora does not take chances.
所以我们能一直生存
It's how we've survived for so long.
它束缚了你们
It's held you back. Your
你们太过谨慎 所以扎肯仍然当权
caution is the reason Zarkon is still in power.
我们宁愿等 也不想毁了一切
We would rather wait than jeopardize everything.
而且 现在再派人打入内部已经太晚了
Besides, it's too late to get someone else on the inside.
- 让我去 - 什么
- I'll do it. - What?
我会溜进扎肯的飞船
I'll sneak onto Zarkon's ship.
我是迦尔拉人 能和他们的科技进行互动
I'm Galra, so I'll be able to interact with their technology.
皮吉 你能组装一个
Pidge, you can rig up one
有隐形设装置的飞船 对吧
of those pods with a cloaking device, right?
对
Well, yeah.
登上扎肯的飞船等于自杀
Going onto Zarkon's ship is a suicide mission.
我绝不会命令缺乏经验的人
I would never command someone so inexperienced
去执行如此危险的任务
to go on a mission so dangerous.
没有人命令我 我自己要去
No one's commanding me. I'm doing it.
皮吉 准备好飞船
Pidge, get that pod ready.
吉斯
Keith...
你出发时通知我 我来掩护你
Let me know when you're on your way. I'll give you cover.
好的 隐形设备已经准备好
Okay, the cloaking device is ready to go.
皮吉...
Pidge...
我可以和吉斯说一会儿话吗
May I have a moment with Keith, please?
当然 你们随意
Sure thing. Have all the moments you like.
需要我为你做什么吗
Is there something I can help you with?
我... 我只是想说
I... I just wanted to say...
迦尔拉人做了很多坏事
the Galra, they've done terrible things.
摧毁了一切文明
Destroyed entire civilizations.
夺走了我的家人
They took my family.
但是 最终我渐渐
But, in time, I've grown
把你和骑士当做自己的家人
to consider you and the paladins my family.
所以当我得知你是迦尔拉人时 我...
So, when I learned you were Galra, I...
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to think.
我真想恨你
I wanted to hate you.
阿劳拉...
Allura...
- 那 - 但不怪你
- It's... - But it's not you.
是我的错 愤怒蒙蔽了我太久
It's me. My anger has blinded me for too long.
我错怪了你
I'm so sorry I misjudged you.
你已经证明 出身不能决定你
You've proven, it's not what's in your blood.
重要的是 你是怎样的人
It's who you are that counts.
一定要回来
Please come back to us.
我会的
I will.
他们来了
They're here.
战斗机出动 包围狮子
Send the fighters! Surround that lion!
让他进来
Draw him in!
所有飞船追着那只狮子 让我再靠近一点
I want every ship in the fleet after that lion. Get me closer!
我把扎肯引入圈套 你可以行动了
I've got Zarkon on the hook. Bringing him your way.
吉斯 准备好了吗 我们只有一次机会
Keith, you ready? We've only got one shot at this!
启动隐形装备
Engaging cloaking device.
向敌人舰队进发
Moving toward the fleet now.
收到 我看不见你 但用雷达跟踪你的信♥号♥♥
Roger that. I don't see you, but I'm locked on your signal.
我给你开路
I'll clear a path.
谢谢 西罗 我来啦
Thanks, Shiro. I'm coming in hot!
我进去了
I'm in.
这计划行得通
The plan is working.
吉斯登上战船了 扎肯的舰队追着过来
Keith is on board and Zarkon's fleet is on the way.
城♥堡♥的防卫系统启动 准备就绪
The Castle of Lion defenses are up and ready to go.
启动重力产生器
Starting gravity generator now.
斗篷启动
Commencing cloak.
我们在追踪黒狮
We are tracking the Black Lion.
你们肯定在谋划什么
We know this is part of a bigger plan.
他要去哪里
Where is he going?
你已经到达低层的通讯站
Okay, you've made it to the lower communication deck.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表