剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
去狮子那里
Get to the lion!
我打的
I had him!
走吧 斯拉夫
Let's go. Slav!
紧跟着你
Be right with you!
斯拉夫
Slav!
你偷我的宠物和犯人
You steal my yupper and my prisoner?
我准备好了... 这是什么啊
Okay, I'm ready... What is that?
你们和狮子都逃不了
You're not going anywhere. And neither is the lion.
明白有两只机器手的好处没
See what I was saying about those robot arms?
兰斯 不
Lance! No!
- 糟 - 我来
- No! - Wait, I got this.
加油...
Come on...
真棒 兰斯 不愧是神枪手
Nice, Lance! That's why we bring our sharpshooter.
是
Yup.
你没事就好
At least, you're okay.
乖宝贝 真乖
That's a good girl. Yes, you are.
谁是我的小萌宠 谁是我的小萌宠
Who's a good little yupper? Who's the good little yupper?
根据信息
The information I found on my
我哥哥被叛军抓了
brother says he was taken by a group of rebels.
他还活着
He's still out there.
马特和你很像 他能活下来
Matt's a lot like you. He's a survivor.
我们会找他的
We'll find him.
陛下 我们有内鬼
Sire, I believe there's a spy in our ranks.
通讯系统也许被破坏了
Our communications may be compromised.
没关系
None of that matters.
只要拿回黑狮 没人能阻止我
Once the Black Lion is recaptured, no one will stand against me.
我的装甲研究得怎样
Have you made any further progress with my armor?
试验都失败了
None of the tests have been successful.
没有个体存活
Each time, the subject was killed.
我需要它
I need it ready.
如果你的武器
If your beasts will not
无法打败战神金刚 我只好自己来
defeat Voltron for me, I will do it myself.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表