剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
我从记事起就有这把刀了
I've had this knife as long as I can remember.
- 我们不能相信他们 - 我说的是实话
- We can't trust them. - I'm telling the truth.
我看到乌拉兹也有类似的佩刀 这代表着什么
I saw Ulaz had a knife like this. Tell me what it means.
我们组织是建立在秘密和信任基础上的
Our organization is built on secrecy and trust.
你们该离开了 马上离开
You two should leave. Now.
我们是来寻求联盟的
We came here to form an alliance,
很明显 你们并不欢迎我们
but obviously, we're not welcome.
好了 吉斯 我们走吧
Come on, Keith, we're leaving.
我还没有得到答复呢
Not without some answers.
为什么你们的刀
Somehow, one of your knives
会出现在地球 会在我的手里 告诉我
ended up with me on planet Earth. Tell me how.
你朋友说得对 你们该走了
Your friend is right. It is time for you to go.
它从何而来 我必须知道
Where did it come from? I have to know.
想知道答案
You seek knowledge?
在这里 只有一种方式能得到答案
There is only one way to attain knowledge here.
- 我要怎么做 - 马摩拉的考验
- How? I'll do it! - The trials of Marmora.
如果你能活下来
Should you survive, you may
佩刀归你 秘密也会揭晓
keep the blade and its secrets will be revealed.
活下来
Survive?
吉斯 这太冒险了
Keith, this is crazy. If
如果他们不愿意帮忙 我们走好了
they're not going to help us, let's get of here.
我不会走的 我要接受考验
I'm not going anywhere. I have to do this.
安图克 把佩刀还给他
Antok, give the boy the blade.
我们会再见面的
We will meet again.
等不及了
Can't wait.
考验只有两个结果
These trials result in one of two things.
答案或者死亡
Knowledge or death.
交出佩刀
Surrender the blade.
你不会赢的
You cannot win.
加油 吉斯
Come on, Keith.
交出佩刀 痛苦就会结束
Surrender the blade and the pain will cease.
我不会放弃
I won't quit.
那么痛苦继续
Then the pain continues.
你不配穿过那扇门
You are not meant to go through that door.
这战斗不公平
This is not a fair fight!
对付迦尔拉人的战争也不公平
Nor is taking on the Galra,
但我们不能退缩
yet that is the fight we face.
交出佩刀 痛苦就会结束
Surrender the blade and the pain will cease.
永不
Never!
你不配穿过那扇门
You are not meant to go through that door.
这场战斗还要持续多久
How long does this go on?
有时候 最大的挑战是放弃
Sometimes, the greatest challenge is knowing when to stop.
他永远不会放弃
He'll never quit.
不管怎样 都会结束
One way or another, this will end.
答案 或者死亡
Knowledge or death.
- 过去多久了 - 快三个小时了
- How long has it been? - Roughly ten vargas.
我们不能原地等待
We cannot just wait here.
隧♥道♥还要关闭
The path is closed for, like,
大概七个小时
I don't know, 30 more vargas or something?
- 你说对了 - 真的吗
- That's actually correct. - Really?
那当然 我又不是小孩
Yeah, I wasn't born yester-quintant.
我必须知道他们的情况
I-I have to know what's going on down there.
我读取不到任何数据
There's no way to get a read on their base.
太阳辐射和黑洞的干扰太强烈
Too much interference from the solar flares and the black holes.
如果我们借助引力透镜效应
If we account for the gravitational lensing,
也许能减少一些干扰
maybe we can reduce the noise and interference
和红狮取得联♥系♥
and connect with the Red Lion's sensors, right?
没错吧
Th-That's right, right?
- 你在问我吗 - 我们可以试试
- Are you looking at me? - We can give it a try.
动手吧
Get on it.
哈格想找你谈谈
Haggar wishes to speak with you.
吉斯
Keith!
看来我真的不该穿过那扇门
Guess I really wasn't supposed to go through that door.
兄弟 你成功了
Hey, man. You did it.
西罗
Shiro?
克罗万告诉我
Kolivan told me you lasted
你比任何人都坚持得久
longer than anyone ever has in those battles.
- 你可以放弃了 - 你在说什么
- You don't have to keep this up. - What are you talking about?
把刀交出去 我们一起离开
Just give them the knife and let's get out of here.
我不能这么做
I can't give it to them, Shiro.
那是全息图吗
Is that a hologram?
他的衣服能将思维图像化
His suit has the ability to create a virtual mindscape,
反映出穿着者内心的希望和恐惧
reflecting its wearer's greatest hopes and fears.
现在 你的朋友迫切的想看到你
And, at this moment, your friend desperately wants to see you.
这把刀为什么如此重要
What is it with you and that thing?
他是我和过去的唯一联♥系♥
It's the only connection I have to my past.
我想知道我是谁
It's my chance to learn who I really am.
你已经知道了 你是战神金刚的骑士
You know exactly who you are, a Paladin of Voltron.
我们都是你的家人
We're all the family you need.
西罗 你就像我的哥哥...
Shiro, you're like a brother to me...
但我必须这么做
but I have to do this.
不 你不用 把刀交出去吧
No, you don't. So, just give them the knife.
- 我不能 - 把刀交出去 吉斯
- I can't do that. - Just give up the knife, Keith!
你还是一如既往的自私
You're only thinking of yourself, as usual!
我下定决心了
I've made my choice.
那么你将独自一人
Then you've chosen to be alone.
西罗 等等
Shiro! Wait!
吉斯...
Keith...
爸爸
Dad?
你到家了 儿子
You're home, son.
外面发生了什么事
What's going on outside?
别担心
Don't worry about that.
在里面 我们是安全的
We'll be fine as long as we stay in here.
想叙叙旧吗
Don't you want to catch up?
当然
Of course I do.
儿子 多年不见
Son, so many years have passed.
我有很多话想跟你说
I have so much to tell you.
怎么回事
What is that?
没事
Everything's fine.
爸爸 对不起 我必须离开
Dad, I-I'm sorry. I gotta go.
外面的人需要我
There's people that need me out there.
你难道不想知道
Don't you want to know about
自己的来历 你妈妈给了我这把刀
where you came from? Your mother gave it to me.
妈妈
Mom?
她马上就来
She'll be here soon.
你必须把他放出来
You need to get him out of there.
他想离开时自然可以走
He can decide when to leave.
你在混乱他的思维 他可能会死
You're messing with his mind. You're going to kill him!
答案或者死亡 西罗
Knowledge or death, Shiro.
我要结束这一切
I'm calling this off.
告诉我 爸爸 我必须知道真♥相♥
You gotta tell me, Dad. I have to know.
这把刀从哪来 为什么给我
Where did the knife come from? What does it mean?
你妈妈就要来了 她会解释一切
Your mother is almost here. She'll tell you everything.
我不能等了 我必须离开
I can't wait around anymore. I have to go.
如果你出去了 你将永远无法找到答案
If you go out that door, you'll never find out who you are.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
- 红狮被激活了 - 我们必须进去
- The Red Lion is moving! - We gotta get down there!
还要再等五分钟
It won't be ready for five more minutes.
我准备问你问题
I am going to ask you some questions.
我会知道你有无撒谎
I will know if you lie.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe
有间谍渗入了迦尔拉指挥中心
that a spy has infiltrated Galra command.
看来情况紧急
That is very alarming.
没错 你有没有发现这里有内鬼
Indeed. Are you aware of any spies within our ranks?
没有
No.
瑟斯指挥官
Commander Thace,
在战神金刚进攻时放下太阳能屏障
are you the one who lowered the solar barrier
给他们机会逃跑的叛徒
during the Voltron attack,
是你吗
allowing it to escape?
不是 我以迦尔拉的名义战斗 永远效忠扎肯
No. I fight in the name of Galra. I am loyal to Zarkon.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表