剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第七集 星际商城
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
已经证实
I now know for certain that
扎肯通过黑狮来追踪我们
Zarkon is tracking us through the Black Lion.
得想办法阻止他
We have to find some way to stop him.
用什么方法
How are we gonna do that?
之前从没遇到过这种情况
We've never had this situation before.
两位骑士争夺一头狮子
Two paladins battling for the same lion.
为了不让扎肯
Well, unless we want Zarkon
每次接近我们就能控制战神金刚...
taking control of Voltron every time we get close...
我和狮子的联结要更紧密
I'll have to forge a new bond with my lion.
不能让扎肯占上风
One that's stronger than his.
在你忙这个的时候...
Well, while you're working on that...
其他人去找新的特路达透镜...
the rest of us need to find some new teludav lenses...
不然无法通过虫洞进行穿越
otherwise we won't be able to travel via wormhole.
这东西我们要邮购吗
Is that something we have to mail order?
现在还有人生产它们吗
Does anyone even make those anymore?
我不知道
I don't know.
一万年前 只有少数艾尔提亚人会用那东西
Only a few Alteans could use the teludav 10,000 years ago.
而他们可能已经不存在了
They may not exist anymore.
也许那个地方有
I think I may know where we can get some.
克兰
Coran!
你不是说那些污秽不堪的空间交易站吧
You're not suggesting going to one of those filthy swap moons!
你上次去的时候 星际海盗
The last time you went, those space pirates
把你洗劫一空了
took you for everything you had.
星际海盗
Space pirates?
乌鲁都是些商人或海盗...
The Unilu were traders and pirates...
他们在星系间进行黑市交易
that roamed the galaxies and dealt in black market goods.
比如 阿木维香料 复原水 无限药剂
Umvy spice, by-tor water, little bottles of infinity vapor.
当然了 你要砍价
Of course, you had to bargain.
没人比乌鲁更能讨价还价
No one could bargain like the Unilu.
上次 我用了
Last time, I ended up giving
飞船上四分之三的燃料...
away three quarters of my shipment of lango...
只换来一个二手弹簧振子
in exchange for a used pogo oscillator.
那事可让父亲不太高兴
Father was not pleased about that.
在克兰找透镜时...
Well, while Coran is picking up his lenses...
我去带你买♥♥点亮晶晶的东西
I'll take you shopping for something sparkly.
这不是一般的购物
This isn't shopping!
你们不能到处乱逛...
You're not wandering around saying...
"这只粉色的猫太可爱了 这个太棒了"
"What a lovely pink hat! This is so becoming."
不行 我绝不允许带阿劳拉靠近那帮...
No! I can't allow Allura to get anywhere near those...
肮脏无♥耻♥的乌鲁恶棍
filthy, lowballing Unilu hoodlums.
但是我喜欢亮晶晶的东西
But I'd love something sparkly.
你是唯一可以操控狮堡的人
Look, you're the only one who can operate the Castle.
经历了那么多波折 你需要好好休息
You need to be resting, after all you've been through.
准备好飞船去完成任务
Now, let's ready a pod for our mission.
到那里...
We need to get in...
找到沌石透镜 然后就走人
find the scaultrite lenses, and just get out.
我坐前排
Shotgun!
什么 不行 你要上了飞船才能选位置
What? No, you have to be in the pod bay to call shotgun.
何时定的规则
Since when?
一直都是 这是选位的礼仪
Since forever? That's shotgun etiquette!
我定的
I wrote the book.
趁着他们去找东西 我去机库
While they're doing that, I'm going to head down to the hangar.
和黑狮加强联结
I need to strengthen my bond with the Black Lion.
我的任务呢 闲坐 为他们担心
So what am I supposed to do now, sit around and worry all day?
什么 做饭 表演
What? Dinner and a show?
现在是关键时刻
You and I have some work to do.
帮助我
Work with me.
告诉我 怎么做
What do I have to do to strengthen our bond?
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
停下 停下
Stop. Stop!
我说停下
I said stop!
回去 这是命令
Turn around. That's an order!
你们好 后舱的乘客们 能听见我说话吗
Hello? Back passengers? Can you hear me?
这里很舒服
Oh, it's so comfy up here.
空间够大 有暖椅 舒服
Extra leg-room, heated seats! Oh, man!
愚蠢的兰斯 愚蠢的前排位置
Stupid Lance. Stupid shotgun.
交易站危机四伏
Now, these swap moons are very dangerous environments.
大家要小心
So be on your toes.
不许携带任何武器和通讯设备
No weapons or communication devices of any kind!
我有些东西让大家化装一下
Also, I've brought along some disguises.
克兰
Coran?
这里和一般的商城没区别
This Unilu swap meet looks an awful lot like a regular mall.
的确比我记忆中要干净一点
It does seem to be a little cleaner than I remember.
但我们依旧要警惕
Still, be vigilant.
乌鲁是擅长宰人的黑心商人
The Unilu are cut-throat wheeler-dealers.
保护好你的钱袋子
So keep your hands on your coin satchels.
我的钱包里没钱
My satchels are empty.
那很好
Good.
赶紧行动吧
Let's just get this over with.
对
Yes, right.
我们分头行动 寻找特路达透镜
Everyone, let's fan out, search the area for teludav lenses.
一小时后在这个大钟下集♥合♥
We'll meet by the giant ticking clock here in one vaga.
别迟到 不要暴露身份
Don't be late, and try to blend in.
什么鬼...
What the...
星际海盗
Space pirates!
想装成人畜无害的购物者是吧
Disguising yourselves as harmless shoppers, huh?
可惜被我看穿了
Well, it won't work.
不要担心 扎肯大帝
Don't worry, Emperor Zarkon.
我知道您没法亲自保护这里...
I know you can't be here to protect the mall...
但您的粉丝知道怎么做
but your faithful number two is on the case.
海盗们 瓦肯来了
Hope you pirates are ready to face Varkon.
拜托
Come on!
我不知道你这是要去哪...
I don't know where you're headed...
立即接受我的指令
but you need to start listening to me right now!
这就好多了
That's better.
我们在哪
Where are we?
为什么带我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
原来你想把眼睛借给我
So you want me to see through your eyes.
这是你的故乡
Was this your home?
假如我是
Okay, if I were a
一个一万岁的虫洞透镜 我会在哪呢
10,000-year-old wormhole lens, where would I be?
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me, hey, hi, excuse me, hi!
你们都好忙啊
Wow, you guys are really booking here.
你们知不知道在哪能找到...
So I was just wondering if you guys knew where I could find...
飞船用的透镜
some lenses for my ship around here?
附近有没有透镜专卖♥♥店
Is there a one-hour lens place around here or something?
可以告诉我吗 没关系
Anything? Nothing? Never mind, you know what?
我稍后再和你们说
I'll catch up with you guys later!
太棒了
This is beautiful!
也许沌石镜就在试吃品底下 谁知道呢
Maybe the scaultrite is under these samples. I don't know.
有弹性
Rubbery.
又甜又咸
Sweet and salty.
透心凉 但好辣
So cold, but spicy.
你们还有什么
What's next, what do you got?
五百咖币
Five hundred GAC.
五百咖币 我不懂
Five hundred GAC. Excuse me?
你刚才吃的东西是我的 我是萨尔
Sustenance provided by Vrepit Sal, that's me.
所以你欠我五百咖币
Five hundred GAC is now owed.
我还以为这是"免费试吃"
I thought this was a "Free sample" situation.
不取
Free?
分文
Of charge.
就是 免费
You know, gratis?
我没钱
Look, I don't have any money.
所以...
So, you know...
伙计
Oh, man!
你来这有多长时间了
How long you been here?
我很小就被萨尔带到这里了
Sal put me in when I was just a little girl.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表