剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
It lies dead ahead. - Behind all the xanthorium clusters?
不 在它前面 有一个微缩时空
No. Right in front of it, in a hidden pocket of space-time.
克兰 你听到了吗
Coran, are you hearing this?
我观察到了一些异常反应
I am picking up some kind of anomaly on the screen.
可能是这个隐藏基地
I suppose it could be a cloaked base.
只要直线飞向
Just fly straight for the
晶体群的中♥央♥ 你会明白的
center of the xanthorium cluster. You will see.
你认为我会听你的
You think you're going to get
然后毁掉我们的飞船
me to destroy our ship just because you say so?
我们是来这里找答案的
We came out here to find some answers.
难道现在我们要放弃吗
Are we going to turn back now?
我信任你 西罗 但我仍然觉得他不可信
You know I trust you, Shiro, but this doesn't feel right.
虽然我讨厌赞同吉斯
And you know I hate to agree with Keith,
但我更不愿相信这个大怪物
but it's a big fat ditto for me.
迦尔拉可能给你植入了
Galra could have implanted
错误的记忆
fake memories of the escape in your head.
别这么说 这样也太坏了 虽然他们确实很坏
Oh, come on, that would be so evil, which, of course, they are.
这需要
But they'd have to come
分子般大小的储存器
up with some molecular level storage unit,
他手里也确实有
which his hand does have.
但是如果想对记忆动手脚
But, to be linked up to memory,
需要直接连入他的大脑 这个...好吧
it would need a direct pathway to his brain, which... yeah.
乌拉兹救了我 没有他 我根本逃不出来
Ulaz freed me. Without him, we wouldn't be here.
好吧 克兰 放慢速度 向晶体群平稳行进
Fine. Slow and steady, Coran. Head for the xanthorium cluster.
遵命 公主 开始靠近
Yes, Princess. Beginning approach.
... 即将进入 倒计时五 四...
...Impact imminent in five, four...
三 二...
three, two...
哇 这里太棒了
Well, that's something.
什么太棒了 - 我把它投在屏幕上
What is it? - Putting it up on the screens.
太奇妙了 是折叠空间
Amazing. They're folding space.
就像太空玉米卷 或太空乳酪馅饼
It's like a space taco. Or a space calzone.
或是太空汤包 我们是里面的汤汁
Or a space-time soup dumpling and we're the soup.
难不成有自助餐厅
Hey, is there a cafeteria on this thing?
欢迎来到马摩拉之刃的萨德肯基地
Welcome to the Blade of Marmora Communications Base Thaldycon.
如果可以的话请你放了我
Now, if you'll free me,
我得给长官发个信息
I need to send a message to the leadership.
告诉他们我已经和战神金刚取得联♥系♥
They need to know I've made contact with Voltron.
你们和他一起去吧 要看着他
Go with him and keep an eye on him.
我留在这里 - 我们可以走了
I'm staying here. - Ooh! Can we go?
我想知道他们是怎么制♥造♥出这个空间口袋的
I want to see how they make the space pocket!
你们走吧 我留在这里保护公主
You guys go ahead. I'll hang back and protect the princess.
这个重力发生器能折叠空间
This is the gravity generator that creates the space-time fold
隐藏基地
that hides the station.
是天才隐士斯拉夫的杰作
It was created by a reclusive genius engineer named Slav.
他的技术使马摩拉之刃隐藏起来
His technology allows the Blade of Marmora to remain hidden
完成瓦解迦尔拉帝国的使命
while we work to take down the Galra Empire.
扎肯一定会想尽办法夺取这种技术
Zarkon would do anything to get his hands on this technology.
竟然还有反对扎肯的迦尔拉
There are Galra out there that aren't loyal to Zarkon?
我们原以为扩张迦尔拉帝国能带来安稳
We thought expanding the Galra Empire would bring stability.
可惜明白的太迟 暴君从不追求安稳
We learned too late, a tyrant doesn't seek stability,
只追求权力
only power.
有我们的人在里面接应
With our members working on the inside,
配合战神金刚发动攻击
planning coordinated attacks with Voltron,
我们还是有可能赢的
we may finally have a chance.
所以在扎肯身边有你们的人
So, you have agents working within Zarkon's ranks?
不然你们不会在上次和扎肯的战斗中安全离开
How do you think you got away from Zarkon in that last fight?
你认为扎肯指挥部
Do you think those shields around
周围的屏障是自动失效的
Zarkon's command center went down on their own?
和你们一样 我们也在战争中冒险
We've got people risking their lives in this war, just like you.
如果你们有内线
If you have people on the inside,
可以透露我家人的去向吗
can they tell me where my family is?
他们当时是和西罗一起被抓走的
They were taken the same time Shiro was.
我知道有一些地球人被抓了
I knew others from Earth were captured.
我从没见过他们 但是
I never saw them, but I
我有迦尔拉囚犯的名单
have some records of Galra prisoners here.
我把名单发送到你们的飞船上
I can transmit them to your ship.
你背的是什么武器
What's that weapon you carry?
我们组织里每名成员的传统标配武器
It's a ceremonial blade that each member of our order carries.
不错
Hmm, nice.
不好了
Oh, no!
你们被跟踪了
You were tracked!
什么 我们
What? Us?
如果扎肯知道我们在这 那就是你泄露的
If Zarkon knows we're here, it's because you ratted us out.
又一个扎肯机器人...
It's another one of Zarkon's robot...
野兽... 机械兽
Beast... ro-beasts!
我们得回到飞船上去 - 西罗 等等
We have to get back to the ship. - Shiro, wait.
这里有到达
These are instructions on
马摩拉之刃总部的说明
how to reach the Blade of Marmora headquarters.
出发前 先找出扎肯跟踪你们的方法
Before you go there, find out how Zarkon is tracking you.
如果敌人跟来 我们花费几个世纪
If you lead him there, our entire underground network,
建立起来的地下网络 都会毁于一旦
everything we've spent centuries building, will be lost.
我就知道不该信他
I knew he cannot be trusted!
不是他干的 - 你凭什么确定
It wasn't him. - How can you be sure?
现在这个不重要 我们应该怎么办
It doesn't matter now. What should we do?
为什么我们不能躲在这个
Why can't we hide here in
折叠空间里等他离开
the space clam and wait for it to go away?
所有人就位 不要出击
Everyone get to your lions, but don't launch.
我们再等等看
We'll wait to see what it does.
如果可以避免冲突 还是不要冒险
I don't want to risk fighting it if we don't have to.
藏在这个空间里应该会没事
We should be safe as long as we're hidden in the space pocket.
他在吸收晶体
He's drawing in the xanthorium clusters.
我觉得他知道我们在这
I think he knows we're here.
稳住...
Hold...
是正面攻击 他绝对知道我们在这
Direct hit! He definitely knows we're here!
打开粒子屏障
Get the particle barrier up!
他在准备下一轮攻击
He's readying another attack!
他又想把我们吸进去
He's pulling us in as well!
骑士们 是时候出手了
Paladins, I think it's time to launch!
组成战神金刚
Form Voltron!
我们暴露了 折叠空间被♥干♥扰
We're exposed! The space fold has been lowered!
好吧 乌拉兹跑了
Well, there goes Ulaz.
迦尔拉人就是信不过
I knew we should never trust a Galra!
出击吧 发射激光
Let's light this thing up. Fire lasers!
他在吸收更多的弹♥药♥
He's pulling in more ammo!
快躲开 躲开 躲开
Move, move, move!
兰斯 汉克 反向推力开到最大
Lance, Hunk, give me full reverse boosters!
这东西把我们当成玉米饼了
This thing wants to eat us like we're a space taco!
不能动了
Can't get free!
我来赶走它
I'll make him back off!
我们得和机械兽保持点距离
We've got to keep some distance between us and that ro-beast!
他又想把我们吸进去
It's trying to pull us in again!
我把推进器开到最大了
I'm burning thrusters at full
但是一点用都没有
capacity and it's not making any difference!
你们还好吗 -
Is everyone all right?
还活着 但感觉不好
Alive, yes. All right, no.
它瞄准了城♥堡♥
It's going for the Castle!
要解决掉它的牵引波束
We need some way to stop its tractor beam!
我有办法 皮吉 启动盾牌
I've got an idea. Pidge, form shield!
用盾牌挡住牵引波
We can use the shield to block the beam!
牵引波挡住了 然后呢 - 继续进攻
We stopped the beam. Now, what? - Now, we go on the offensive.
晶体群 我们可以利用它们
The xanthorium clusters! We can use them!
盾牌承受不了这么大的能量
The shield can't handle this much power!
我们的力量远不够打败这个怪物
We might not be strong enough to beat this thing!
坚持住 - 乌拉兹
Hang on! - Ulaz?
我从内部解决它
I'm going to take it down from the inside!
乌拉兹 不要 我们能解决的
Ulaz, no! Let us handle this!
战神金刚太重要了 宇宙需要你们
Voltron is too valuable. The universe needs you.
做好准备
Get ready!
乌拉兹在内部打开了空间口袋
Ulaz opened up the space pocket from inside!
它被自己吞了
It's falling in on itself!
他做到了 - 乌拉兹救了我们
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表