剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
第二季 第四集 魔方
修理要迅速
Let's hurry up with these repairs.
扎肯随时出现
Zarkon could be here at any moment.
好的 面板拆开了 然后
Okay, panel's off. Now, what?
很简单 把联轴上面的调节器松开
Very simple. Just loosen the blaxums on the somoflange.
能再详细些吗
Could you be more specific?
抱歉 汉克 他是说传动轴上面的扭柄
Sorry, Hunk, he means the poklones on the agroclams.
- 还是不懂 - 很简单 汉克 我来吧
- No, that doesn't help. - Easy, Hunk. I got this.
情况不妙
Uh-oh. That can't be good.
别 别碰副键 是扭柄 -
No, not the smalters, the poklones! -
不对 那叫调节器
No, no! It's the blaxums!
你俩在说什么
What are you talking about?
- 好了 修好了 - 干得漂亮 皮吉
- There. Fixed. - Well done, Pidge!
这艘飞船的科技永远让我着迷
The tech on this ship never ceases to amaze me.
它太精致了
It's so mathematically elegant.
飞船各部件
Its fit is a 100 times more
密接程度秒杀地球上任何一艘飞船
frictionless than any exoskeleton we have on Earth.
这... 太美了 -
It's... beautiful.
这不是在看日落 皮吉
It's not a sunset, Pidge.
你说得对 日落天天都有
You're right. A billion sunsets just happen every day.
飞船出自某位天才设计师之手
Some genius engineer actually built this.
看上去像又大又好吃的卷薯条
Kinda looks like a big, delicious curly fry.
什么东西...
What the...?
好吧 我们早有准备
All right, we're prepared for this.
想想你们
Remember your rogue
在总部接受的规避训练
projectile cluster training from the Garrison.
开启个人防护盾
First, we need a temporary shelter.
什么...
Wha...?
抱歉 西罗 我是想打吉斯的
Oh, sorry, Shiro. I was trying to hit Keith.
像这样吗
Like that?
宇宙雪球大战
Yes! Squishy asteroid fight!
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
好吧 那就开始吧
Oh, oh! Okay, now, it's on!
- 别这样 - 我认为这些不是雪球
- Oh, come on! - I don't think these are asteroids.
克兰 我需要一个密闭器
Coran, I'm going to need a containment unit.
等一下
Just a tick.
外表上看是某种高弹性的孢子
They appear to be some sort of hyper-resilient spore.
这光源应该不是天然的
This bioluminescent pulsing doesn't seem natural.
似乎带有某种代码 就像电脑那样
It appears programmed. I think it's a code.
- 代码 谁写的 - 我不知道
- A code? From who? - I don't know.
我是说 这说不通 不可能给一个孢子编程
I mean, it makes no sense. You can't program a spore.
只有你才可以解开它 皮吉
If anyone can figure it out, it's you, Pidge.
大家先回到城♥堡♥里进行消毒
Before that, everyone needs to come in for decontamination.
吉斯 有没有看到一只老鼠
Keith, did you happen to see a mouse come through here?
他偷了我的东西
He has something of mine.
没有
Uh... no.
我会找到你的 普莱特
I'll find you, Platt.
等一下 克兰
Wait, Coran!
你认为迦尔拉人去过地球吗
Do you think the Galra ever went to Earth?
这可能吗 他们统治过地球
Is that possible? They would have taken it over, right?
假如这是真的 你一定会知道的
Oh, I think you'd know if the Galra were there.
蓝狮曾经在地球 迦尔拉人也会驾驶蓝狮吗
The Blue Lion was there. Did a Galra pilot the Blue Lion, too?
你为什么打听我的狮子
Hey, why are you asking about my lion?
你到底需要多少狮子
How many lions do you need?
什么 不 我只是...
What? No, I-I was just...
别跟我说这些...
Don't "What? No, I-I was just..." Me!
你从第一天开始就盯着我的蓝狮
You've had your eye on the Blue Lion from day one!
蓝狮是首先被发现...
It's the first one we found...
蓝狮和我是一对
The Blue Lion's with me
我们很开心 非常开心
and we're very happy together! Very happy!
伙计们 来看看这个
Guys! Check this out!
我见过这个实验
Oh, oh! I've seen this experiment.
为什么我们要让土豆发电
Why do we need to get electricity from a potato?
没有啦 我破解了"孢子代码"
What? No, no. I was able to crack the "Sporse code."
我把这些发光的图形
I ran the bioluminescent pattern
放入一系列密♥码♥破解的程序中
through a variety of code-breaking sequences,
包括这个自♥制♥的虚拟图灵计算机
including this homemade virtual Turing machine.
当然 我对最初的设计做了些小改变
Of course, I had to make a few tweaks to the original design,
毕竟 图灵模型
because, obviously, there have
诞生后 科技一直在发展
been several advancements since he designed it.
尽管如此 你必须承认
Although, you have to admit,
图灵是科学世界的一道曙光
Turing was a shining light in the world of science
- 那时多数人还... - 皮吉
- in an age when far too many were still... - Pidge.
... 代码怎么说
...What does it say?
好的 "遭袭 迦尔拉
Oh, yeah. "Under attack. Galra.
求助" 代码还提供了坐标
Help." And then, there are coordinates.
这是求救信♥号♥♥ 干得好 皮吉
It's a distress signal. Good work, Pidge.
把坐标载入城♥堡♥的导航系统
Get those coordinates into the castle-ship's navigation system.
信♥号♥♥发自奥卡利恩 奥卡利人的故乡
The signal came from Olkarion, home to the Olkari,
他们都是神奇的建筑师
a proud class of engineers,
设计出来的大都市
builders of vast cities that
能够根据设计者的意志改变外形
could change shape at the whim of their creators.
他们拥有掌控固态金属的神奇能力
They had a seemingly magical ability to manipulate solid metal.
只要挥动双手
With just a wave of their hands,
他们能把计算机和钢块融合在一起
they could build a computer inside a block of steel.
- 哇 - 一个奥卡利人曾给过我这个
- Whoa. - An Olkari once gave me this!
- 这是什么 - 这是个漂浮魔方
- What is it? - Uh, hello? It's a floating cube!
小家伙 看着
Oh, this guy. And watch!
我叫克兰 我很帅
My name is Coran and I'm a gorgeous man.
我叫克兰 而且我很帅
My name is Coran and I'm a gorgeous man.
一个拥有大量科技巫师的族群
Why would a society full of literal tech wizards
居然用孢子来传递求救信♥号♥♥
use spores to send a distress signal?
谁在乎这个呢 我们什么时候去那座城市
Who cares? When do we get to see that city?
其实 皮吉 求救信♥号♥♥不是来自城里
Actually, Pidge, the distress signal isn't coming from the city.
而是来自... 森林
It's coming from... the forest.
为什么不在凉爽的地方发信♥号♥♥呢
Why doesn't anyone ever send a distress signal from a cool place?
我讨厌去野外 被暴晒 还要提防有毒植物
I hate the outdoors. Nothing but sunburn and poison oak.
我挺喜欢这里 很安静
I like it out here. It's quiet.
- 那是什么 - 我们是被袭击了吗
- What was that? - Uh, are we being attacked?
我不知道
I don't know, but something's
有东西拽着我的狮子往下冲
dragging my lion down to the surface.
对 我的也是
Yeah, something's pulling Blue down, too.
那是木质机甲吗
Are those wooden mech suits?
不是在开玩笑吧 我们居然被一群树人打败了
Are you kidding me? We got taken down by a bunch of tree people!
我们没有恶意
We come in peace!
难道是 战神金刚
Could it be? Voltron?
我们收到你们的求救信♥号♥♥
We found your distress signal!
- 感谢鲁伯斯 - 鲁伯斯
- Praise Lubos! - Lubos!
鲁伯斯
Lubos!
迦尔拉人袭击时 我们只有少数人逃出了城市
When the Galra attacked, only a few of us escaped the cities.
多数人躲进了森林
We were forced to flee into the forest.
- 你们这样生活多久了 - 好多年了
- How long have you lived like this? - Many decafeebs.
但是 正如你看到的 我们适应力极强
But, as you can see, our people are resilient.
我们从未放弃进步
We never stopped evolving.
相反 我们根据自然环境改善技术
Instead, we adapted our skills to the environment.
克兰说的对 莱娜
Coran was right, Ryner.
你们确实是宇宙中最了不起的工程师
You really are the most incredible engineers in the universe.
能从依靠精密机械
To be able to switch from working with precision machinery
转化为利用树枝
to a bunch of sticks!
自然界的发明远比我们设计的优秀
Nature's designs are superior to any that we could devise.
无意冒犯 但我宁愿利用计算机而不是大树
No offense, but I'll take my computer over a tree any day.
你俩先别聊科学了
You two can talk science later.
我们组成战神金刚去击退侵略者吧
Let's assemble Voltron and get rid of these Galra invaders.
恐怕事情没那么简单
It's not that simple, I'm afraid.
迦尔拉人抓了我们的头领 鲁伯斯
The Galra have our leader, Lubos.
鲁伯斯
Lubos...
你们一旦进攻 鲁伯斯就有危险了
If you attack, who knows what they'll do to him?
那么 我们得把他救出来
Then, we'll just have to rescue him.
快点 再快点
Work faster! Faster!
这些能操控金属的奴隶
For a bunch of slaves with magical, metalworking powers,
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表