剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Did It,
如果不是假设这个 那就是假设是我做的
Which Means That I Hired You To Get To The Bottom Of My Own Crime?
那就意味着我雇你来揭我犯罪的老底?
That's A Pretty Dumb Assumption, Don't You Think?
这是个相当愚蠢的假设 你不觉得吗?
Touchy. I'll Rephrase.
真暴躁 那我重新说
Whoever Framed You Had 24 Hours
不管是谁陷害的你 他有24小时
To Get Your Fingerprints On The Ringer I.D. Machine.
把你的指纹弄到那台证件制♥造♥机上
We Need To Retrace Your Steps.
我们要做的是重溯你的足迹
Try And Remember Everything You Touched The Day Before You Got Busted.
回想你那天被抓之前碰过的所有东西
A Day In The Life Of Weevil's Hands, Huh?
Weevil双手的命运日
Let's See.I Woke Up, I Hopped In The Shower --
我想想 我起床 跳着去洗澡
What Say We Fast-Forward To Your Day On Campus?
我们快进到学校这部分怎么样?
No Problem.
没问题
First Call Was The Radio Station. Deejay Blew A Fuse.
第一个电♥话♥是广播站打来的 DJ把保险丝搞融了
Did You Happen To See This?
你见过这个吗?
It's The I.D. Machine They Found Next To Your Stuff.
这是他们在你柜子旁边找到的ID机
Well, That Box Does Not Look Familiar.
我看这盒子不熟
Let's Take A Little Field Trip, See If We Can't Jog Your Memory.
我们来次实地考察看 能不能钩起你的回忆
Fine, But You're Gonna Have To Slow Your Ass Down.
好吧 但是你最好屁♥股♥扭的慢一点
Let's Say You Got Two Calls At The Same Time.
假设你同时接到两个电♥话♥
One Was For, Let's Say, A Kidnapping In Progress,
一个来自 比如说 正在进行中的绑♥架♥案
But The Other Involves A 20-Year-Old Having A Beer.
另一个是说一个20岁的人在喝酒
Which Call Would You Take First?
你先接哪个?
I Think This Ground Has Been Well-Covered By Candidate Mars.
我想候选人Mars已经很好地 涉足过这一领域了
I, For One, Think We Should Hear His Answer.
我 先接第一个 我想我们该听听他的答案
I'd Respond To The Kidnapping Call First.
我会先接听绑♥架♥案的那个
Let's Talk A Little Bit About Law-Enforcement Experience.
我们来谈些法律实施的经验吧
I'm Glad You Bring That Up, Stosh.
很高兴你提出这个话题 Stosh
As Am I.
我也是
I First Learned Law-Enforcement Techniques
我首次了解到法律实施技巧
While Serving In This Great Country's Armed Forces.
是在这个伟大国家的武装部队服役期间
During My Stint In The Military Police,
在我有限的宪兵部队工作时期中
I Saw Crime Drop 20% Across U.S. Military Bases.
美国♥军♥事基地的犯罪率下降了20%
And You Believe You Were Responsible For That Drop?
你认为这一下降是你的功劳?
I Did My Part.
我做了我的那部分工作
And Was That Before Your Dishonorable Discharge?
这是在你因行为不检 被强制退伍之前吗?
I'm Sorry, Did This Campaign Just Go Negative?
对不起 这论战是不是开始有攻击性了?
I Thought We Had A Gentleman's Agreement Here.
我还以为我们这里有君子协定
That's Fine. The Kid Gloves Are Off Now, Keith.
那好吧 我也放开说了 Keith
Okay, In The Past Two Years Of Tranquility In Neptune
好吧 在Don Lamb探长稳妥的监护下
Under The Steady Watch Of Sheriff Don Lamb,
在Neptune过去两年的宁静中
Citizen Mars Was Cited Six Times
市民Mars六次因犯法而提名
For Infractions Ranging From Impersonating A Law-Enforcement Officer
从假扮执法官
To Withholding Evidence.
到知情不报 无法不犯
His Comely Daughter,A Hearst Student,
他相貌标致的女儿 Hearst的学生
Was Arrested Twice In That Time.
在此期间两次被捕
The Question Isn't Whether Sheriff Marscan Clean Up Neptune.
现在的问题不是Mars探长 能否清理Neptune
It's -- Can Sheriff Mars Clean Up His Own Household
而是 Mars探长能自清门户吗?
We'll Pick Up Where We Left Off Right After This.
等下回来 继续我们的话题
So, I Walked In Here Like This,
然后 我这样走进来
Sat In That Chair Over There...
坐在那边的椅子上...
Might I Ask What You're Doing Here?
Navarro先生 我能问下你来这做什么吗?
I Talked With The Human Resources Suit.??
和人力资源这位"套装男"谈了几分钟
Get Out Of My Office.
从我的办公室里出去
You Touch Anything,Pick Anything Up?
你碰过什么东西 拿过什么东西吗?
No, I Don't Think So.
没有 我记得没有
You Were Fired, Okay? You Are Not Permitted On Hearst Property.
你已经被解雇了 好吧? 禁止你踏入Hearst地♥产♥一步
I'm Calling Security. Wait A Minute.
我要叫保安了 等一下
I Did Pick Up An Envelope On The Suit's Desk.
我从套装男桌上拿了一个信封
It Had His Home Address On It.
那上面有他的家庭住址
I'm Not Sure What Good That'll Do Me.
我不知道这对我有没有什么帮助
Anything Else? Nah.
还有吗? 没了
Hi. You Remember Me -- Earlier This Week?
嗨 还记得我吗-- 这周的前几天
Yeah, The Sink Guy.
记得 修水槽的家伙
I Left A Tool Here When I Was Fixing Your Drain.
我修你排水沟的时候 把工具落在这儿了
Mind If We Take A Look Around?
不介意我们进去找一下吧?
Yeah, No Problem. Come On In.
没问题 进来吧
The Sink's Worked Great.
水槽现在好多了
What Can I Say? I Take Pride In What I Do.
怎么说呢?我为我的工作骄傲
Veronica,The Last Time I Was Here,
Veronica 上次我来这儿时
They Had A Bunch Of Crap Under The Sink.
水槽下面堵了一堆垃圾
I Had To Move It All Out Of The Way To Get At The Drain,
我得把它们全移开 才能疏通排水沟
But I Didn't Pay Much Attention To What I Was Moving.
但是我没有注意我移走的 都有些什么东西
My Roommate Tried To Dump Ramen Down The Sink.
我室友把拉面倒进去了
She's Such A Blonde.
她可是个金发美女
You Could Have Left Your Prints On The Box Without Even Knowing It.
你很有可能在没察觉的情况下 把指纹留在盒子上
??Hey, That Message From Joey On The Board, Did He Leave It...
Joey留在板子上的信息 他是不是
Hi, There. I'm Veronica.
嗨 我是Veronica
Aren't You In My Criminology Class? Yeah.
你也上犯罪学课的吧? 是啊
You Remember My Friend Eli,Right? From Class?
记得我朋友Eli吗? 课堂上那个?
Your Talk Was So... Edifying.
你的言谈很…很有教育意义
I Get That A Lot.
我从中受益不少
So, What Are You Up To Now?
你们来这儿有什么事吗?
Oh, He Thinks He Left A Tool Behind. His Tools Are His Livelihood.
他以为他把工具落在这儿了 他的工具可是他的生计啊
What'd You Do With The Stuff You Had Under The Sink?
你们把水槽下面那堆东西怎么样了?
Oh, I Love Your Hair.
我喜欢你的发型
Thanks.
谢谢
Do You Mind If I Take A Picture Of You
介意我给你拍张照片吗?
For My Stylist?
给我发型师看看
I Guess Not.
我想没关系的
Say "Cheese."
说“茄子”
Super.
超棒
We've Got What We Need, Eli.
我们要的都拿到了 Eli
I'll See You In Class.
课上见
Your Stylist? What Was That All About?
你的发型师?什么乱七八糟的?
Walk Me To Work.
陪我去工作
I'll Show You What The Inside Of A Library Looks Like.
我带你看看图书馆内部是什么样子
I Thought You Were Supposed To Be Good??.
我以为你拍照很在行呢
She's Out Of Focus. Easy, Sleazy.
她都脱焦了 别着急 慢慢来
You're Looking At The Wrong Thing.
你注意的东西不对
??
我要的不是她
??
是她身后的那张相片
Look Who We Have Here.
看看这里都有谁
It's The Girl From My Criminology Class.
这是我犯罪学课上的女孩
We Knew That 20 Minutes Ago.
这我们20分钟前就知道了
There's Our Sylvia Plath.
这个是我们的Sylia Plath
She Pulled You Out Of A Lineup.
她把你从队列里认出来的
And This Is The Guy Who Actually Knows How To Program The Cards.
这个是知道怎么给卡片编程的家伙
I'd Bet One Of These Guys In Masks Is Our Honus Wagner.
我打赌戴着面具这几个家伙中 有一个是我们的Honus Wanger
We Got Them. Question
我们找到他们了 问题是
Do You Want To Just Get Yourself Off The Hook,
你是仅仅想让自己脱离干系
Or
还是
Do You Want To Take All These Aspen Ski Bums Down At The Same Time?
想把这些阿斯彭滑雪狂人一并拿下?
How Are We Gonna I.D.The Others?
我们怎么确定其他人的身份?
You Leave That To Me.
交给我来办
And I've Got All The Frequent-Flier Miles We Need.
我们要的飞行路线我都搞定了
Come Out Every Other Weekend If You Want.
你愿意的话 每两周就可以出去一次
Who You Talking To?
你在跟谁说话?
Parker. Parker?
Parker Parker?
I Don't Even Know Her!
我认都不认识她!
Sorry About That. That Was Dick.
对不起 是Dick
He's Gearing Up For Finals.
他在备战期末考
??
嘿 Logan
??When My Brother Jumped Off The Roof,Did You, Like,
我弟弟跳楼的那晚 你有 类似
Try And Stop Him?
尝试阻止他的举动吗?
I Got To Call You Back.
我再打给你
Yeah, Bye.
是 再见
Everything Okay, Dick?
没事吧 Dick?
I Duct-Taped Him To His Bike, His Feet To The Pedals.
我把他绑到自行车上 把他的脚绑到踏板上
He Was Maybe 10,And I Just Left Him Out There On The Cul-De-Sac.
他那时大概10岁 而我把他 留在外面一个死胡同里
Forgot About Him For Hours.
几个小时都没想起他
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表