剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
What Does The Omnibus Crime Control
《综合犯罪控制和街道安全法案》中
And Safe Streets Act Make Illegal?
哪项是不合法的?
Electronic Surveillance Without Judicial Authorization.
未被授权的电子监视
What Was That?
那是什么?
I'm Taking My P.I. Exam Tomorrow.
明天我要参加P.I.(私♥家♥侦♥探♥)考试
He's Ensuring His Legacy.
他只是在确保他后继有人
He's Nervous For You. That's Sweet.
他在为你担心 感觉真好
He Should Be Nervous For Himself.
他要替自己担心了
I'm Gonna Beat His Score.
我会破了他的纪录
Then I'm Gonna Dine On That Shared Knowledge For A Lifetime.
下半辈子可以一同谋生了
A Passive Infrared Detector Would Not Be The Best Choice
下列哪种情况不适宜使用
Under Which Of The Following Conditions --
被动红外探测器
"A," Overhead Doors,
"A" 高空
"B," Significant Changes In Temperature, "C" --
"B" 温度差异较大的 "C"
"B." Why Don't You Bug Piz For A While?
"B" 你为什么不去考考Piz?
So, Piz, What Are You Studying?
好吧 Piz 你在看什么?
Apollo --
Apollo
And He Wrote This, Uh, Memoir, I Guess You'd Call It.
并写了这个 "回忆录" 是这么说吧
What Could A College Kid Possibly Have
一个大学生 怎么可能
To Put In A Memoir?
写什么回忆录?
Surviving Spring Break On 10 Bucks A Day?
靠10美元一天过完春假?
He Was A Child Soldier In Uganda.
他曾是乌干达的娃娃兵
He Never Knew His Father.
不知生父是谁
The Rebel Army Put A Gun In His Hand When He Was 6 Years Old.
他六岁时 叛军杀了他母亲 并给了他一把枪
And Get To The States.
并来到了美国
I'm Interviewing Him On My Radio Show Tomorrow.
明天 我的电台节目要采访他
???
我正在做准备
The Book's Already Been Optioned As A Movie --
这本书已经被购买♥♥了电影版权
Middle Six Figures.
50万哦
Plus, He's Been Booked On "Oprah,"
另外 他要被"Oprah"邀请了
But Piz Got Him First.
不过Piz第一个请到他
What?
怎么了?
It's Just So Refreshing To Hear
只是感觉挺新鲜
One Of Your Gentleman Callers Have More To Talk About
你的来访者中 终于有一个
Than How High The Waves Are Breaking.
不再只是谈论 他能冲多高的浪
Hello, Hello?
你好?
Uh-Oh.
啊哦
What?
怎么?
Dad Likes You? Kiss Of Death?
老爸心疼你 好心帮倒忙
What Was The Address?
地址是什么?
Two Of Them?
他们两个?
We've Just Had Our Seventh Home Burglary
过去的13天里 已经发生
In The Past 13 Days.
7起入室盗窃案了
Seventh --
7起--
That's What The Papers Begin Referring To As A Crime Wave.
媒体已经开始提到犯罪高峰
In Six Of The Seven,
7起中的6起
The Burglars Have Also Stolen Cars From The Residences.
窃贼甚至还偷走了车
All The Burglaries Occurred In Our Favorite Zip Code.
所有的盗窃案都是发生在 我们特别关注的地区
As You Know, The Residents... Are An Impatient Lot.
大家都知道 那些不太安分的地区
Now, The One Car We Recovered
现在 我们发现一辆车
Had Switched Plates With A Car In A Supermarket Parking Lot.
和超♥市♥停车场里的车换了车牌
Jerry Will Hand Out Printouts Detailing The Hot Spots.
Jerry发给大家的 是打印出来的重要信息
Stolen Goods Might Start Popping Up Soon.
赃物应该会很快露面的
Kitsitz, Horowitz,
Kitsitz Horowitz
Drop In On The Pawnshops And All Known Fences.
去当铺和所有黑货市场看看
弱肉强食的世界里 人人都在找工作
好工作属于上进的毕业生
志愿者都是那些经验不足的新人
我所等待的这份工作
成功几率相当于我能中六♥合♥彩♥
Not Long After I Escaped,
我逃离后不久
I Was At An Evac Hospital,
发现自己在后送医院
And A Very Kindhearted Nurse Was Trying To Comfort Me,
一个和蔼可亲的护士 正在努力安慰我
Telling Me That What I Did Was Not My Fault
她说 我的所做所为并不是我的错
Because I Was Just A Child.
我只是个孩子
What I Have To Live With Today Is The Knowledge That,
现在我所获得的经验是
When My Abductors Coaxed --
当别人诱惑我
Or Rather, Brainwashed Me Into An Instrument Of Violence,
更有甚者 用暴♥力♥来为我洗♥脑♥时
I Was Left With Not Just The Ability,
我所得到的不仅仅是抵御的能力
But The Appetite To Kill.
更有杀人的欲望
My Guest Is Apollo Bukenya,
今天的嘉宾是Apollo Bukenya
A Hearst Student
Hearst大学的学生
Who Miraculously Escaped The Lra In Uganda.
他奇迹般的逃离了 乌干达的圣主抵抗军组织
Apollo, You Dedicate "Soldier Of Misfortune"
Apollo 你把这本"厄运之卒"
To Your Adviser Here At Hearst,
献给Hearst大学的你的导师
Professor Lisa Tonin, Who Is Here With Us.
Lisa Tonin教授 她也来到了现场
I Owe Her A Great Deal Of Gratitude.
我对她非常的感激
There Would Be No Book Without Her.
没有她 就没有这本书
I Understand She Knew You Before You Came To Hearst.
我听说 你来Hearst之前 就认识她
She Did.
是的
She Actually Read A Short Story I Wrote When I Was 15
事实上 她读了我15岁时写的短篇
And Called Me.
就给我打了电♥话♥
She's Been My Friend And Mentor Ever Since.
那时起 她成了我的良师益友
Professor Tonin?
Tonin教授?
Well, Of Course, I'm Flattered,
哦 当然 他过奖了
But The Truth Is That Apollo Has Taught Me
事实上Apollo教给我的
Much More Than I Have Taught Him.
比我教给他的更多
Ahh.
啊
You Realize You're The Radio-Host Version
你知道 你是个电台主持人版的
Of A Rock Star, Right?
摇滚明星 是吧?
I Don't Know What The Groupie Procedure
尽管我不知道 作为崇拜者
Is For This Scenario,
对此我该如何做
But I Might Have To Throw My Panties At You.
不过也许我会朝你扔小裤裤的
Or I Could Autograph You.
要不 我给你签个名
I Believe We Have Some Sharpies Laying Around.
我想周围应该还有不少精明人在
So, I Have News.
我有些事要说
I Got Offered An Internship With Pitchforkmedia.
Pitchfork Media给我提供了实习机会
It's Pretty Much The Most Highly Regarded
它是网络上最受欢迎的
Music-Review Publication On The Internet.
乐评出版商
Piz, That's Fantastic!
Piz 真是太棒了!
I'd Work With The Most Important Critics In The Business,
我会和著名的评论家一起工作
See Bands When They're On The Verge Of Breaking,
采访那些即将解散的乐队
Might Even Get To Do A Few Reviews Myself,
甚至还能出自己的乐评
So I Can Really Get My Snob On.
我可以真正入行了
Their Offices Are In New York,
他们总部在纽约
Which Could Be Cool, Right?
很棒 是不是?
Supercool, You Lucky Dog!
酷毙了 你这幸运的家伙!
12 Weeks In The Big Apple.
12个星期的纽约之行
Everything's Coming Up Piznarski.
Piznarski前途无量
Sheriff?
探长?
Veronica's On The Phone.
Veronica的电♥话♥
Thanks.
多谢
95%.
95分
You Passed.
你通过了
Yeah, I Passed,
是的 我通过了
And I Beat Your Score By 2 Points.
还高了你2分
But Don't Worry, Dad.
别担心 爸爸
I'll Still Lob In The Token Call From Time To Time
我还是会经常象征性的接接电♥话♥
Asking For Advice, Thereby Validating Your Existence.
问问你的意见 以显示你的地位
I Made A 97%.
我得了97分
It's Beneath You To Lie To Me In This, My Finest Hour.
撒这么个谎 就为了 在我最高兴的时候泼我冷水
Are You At Your Desk?
你在你办公室?
No.
没有
Are You At My Desk?
那在我的办公室?
Yes.
是的
Then This Will Be Easy.
那就简单了
Pull Out My Middle Drawer.
打开中间那个抽屉
I Had A Feeling This Moment Would Come.
我预感这一时刻会到来
You See It There?
看见了嘛?
Yep.
看见了
Sweetie, Maybe You Should Go Sit Back Down
甜心 也许你该坐回
At The Receptionist's Desk.
你的接待座位
Got To Go. Duty Calls.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表