剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Ooh, you are a thinker.
理论家
Let's see how you do in the field.
看看你实战怎么样
If you're wondering where i am,
想知道我在哪儿吗
I'm hanging out outside a convenience store
我在一家便利店外面
Eating corn nuts and watching strippers.
吃零食 看脱衣舞
Are you doing drugs?
你在吸毒吗
No. Good.
没有 很好
So, mindy definitely split town.
Mindy肯定逃走了
She shipped her kids to her parents in surrey, england.
她把孩子送到英国Surrey父母那
Which shouldn't be a problem since you know landry did it.
没关系 反正已经知道是Landry干的了
Can i expect you home anytime soon?
能快点回来吗
Got to go.
得挂了
Out of corn nuts. Bye.
零食吃完了 再见
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can i ask you a quick question?
可以问你一个问题吗
Have you ever seen this guy?
见过这个人吗
Yeah. A few months ago.
几个月前见过
He gave me a cigarette. Why?
他给了我一支香烟 干什么?
You say you saw hank landry the night of december 10th?
12月10日晚 你见过Hank Landry?
I bummed a cigarette from him.
我向他讨了支烟
You remember some guy you met in a parking lot two months ago?
你能记住两个月前在停车场偶遇的人?
He actually looked kind of like
他长得很像
The guy i just broke up with,
我刚分手的男友
And it kind of freaked me out.
差点把我吓死了
What kind of loser breaks up with a girl
什么白♥痴♥
Two weeks before christmas?
会在圣诞前2周和女朋友分手?
And you're sure you saw landry
你确定是在凌晨3:30
At exactly 3:30 that morning?
看到Landry的?
Around there, yeah.
差不多吧
Were you wearing a watch, miss?
你戴手表了吗 小姐
I stop there sometimes when my shift ends.
我下班时 会去那儿逛逛
Hey, i just came in here
喂 我来这儿
Because they said the guy was in trouble.
是因为他们说 有人遇到麻烦了
I don't care if you believe me or not.
我不在乎 你们信不信
[ Sighs ] thanks, you guys.
谢谢你们
I wish there were a grade higher than an "a."
要是能给你们A+就好了
Mindy's disappeared.
Mindy失踪了
She got her insurance money and vanished.
拿了保险金 人间蒸发
If you want, we can keep ... No.
如果你愿意 我们可以继续… 不
No, you've done too much already.
你们已经做得够多了
Thanks again. Terrific work.
再次感谢 干得漂亮
If i had to bet,
要我赌
I'd bet my dad isn't gonna leave it at that.
我赌老爸肯定不会就这么罢手
We have to find those tapes.
必须找到那些录音
If mindy was working with botando,
如果Mindy真的和Botando串通好了
I bet steve was the one planting the bug in landry's phone --
那在Landry手♥机♥里放窃听器的肯定是Steve
An insurance policy in case things went bad.
防止情况有变
Botando's keys are still in evidence.
Botando的钥匙还在证物箱里
Is there any way we get ahold --
有没有办法得到…
"Is there any way?"
"有没有办法?"
There's nothing here.
什么也没有
We're breaking and entering. I can't leave prints.
我们这是私闯民宅 我可不想留下指纹
Use your sleeve. It's less creepy.
用袖子擦 看上去比较正常
So, where else would you hide illicit recordings?
你还会在哪里藏非法窃听录音?
I didn't know night ranger had this many albums.
原来Night Ranger出过这么多专辑
Well...
嗯
So, there's these dvds.
还有多很DVD
Does he have "a bug's life"?
有<窃听风暴>吗
No.
没有
But he does have "taps."
但是有<勇者无惧>
Um...december 10th, 1:30 a.M.
12月10日 凌晨1:30
Veronica: the night of the murder.
谋杀发生当晚
Hank, i-I have to go.
Hank 我…我得挂了
Mind, don't be stupid.
Mind 别傻了
He's not exactly in control of himself,
他现在不能自控
Damn it, i'll take care of this.
见鬼 我会处理这事的
No, hank, i can't risk it.
不 Hank 我不能冒这个险
Anything else from that night?
还有那晚的其他录音吗
What's that one?
那是什么
It's, uh, it's that day.
是那天
Probably just another --
可能只是另一个…
I'm calling about a job application
我们收到你的助教
We got from your teaching assistant, tim foyle.
Tim Foyle的求职信
He put you as a reference,
您被列为推荐人之一
So i'm calling for your thoughts.
所以我打来咨♥询♥一下
Yeah.
好的
Well, um, tim is loyal and hardworking,
Tim很忠实 也很努力
A good t.A.
是一个很好的助教
Kind of a kiss-Ass. Very linear thinker.
爱拍马屁 不懂变通
No imagination.
缺乏想象力
You could do worse, but, honestly, bob,
比他差的人比比皆是 不过老实说 Bob
At pepperdine, i'm sure you could do better.
Pepperdine肯定能找到更好的人
Tim...
Tim
No, it's fine.
没事儿
I-It doesn't matter.
我…没关系
To tap his phone, we wouldn't be having this problem.
允许我们窃听他的电♥话♥ 就不会有这么多问题了
I asked for an ankle tracker.
我申请过安装脚踝跟踪器
Goodbye.
再见
You talk to the airports?
联♥系♥过机场吗
L.A.X., yeah, but i'm still waiting to hear from john wayne.
联♥系♥了洛衫矶国际机场 还在等John Wayne机场的消息
[ As john wayne ] and you're not gonna, pilgrim,
别等了
'Cause what i am is dead.
因为我已经死了
What are you doing here, veronica?
你来这儿干什么 Veronica?
[ Normal voice ] i'm bringing you this.
送这个给你
It's a recording of mindy and landry's phone call
Mindy与Landry谋杀当晚的
From the night of the murder.
通话记录
It really sounds like she did it, dad.
听上去真的是她干的 老爸
I really think professor landry is innocent.
我真的觉得Landry教授是无辜的
I'm glad you do, honey,
我很高兴你这么想 宝贝
But right now i'm more concerned with finding him.
但我现在更想找到他
Wait. Finding landry?
等等 找Landry?
Yeah. He disappeared, too.
是的 他也失踪了
So, you finally got that boat that you always wanted.
你终于得到梦想已久的游艇了
Young woman: my name's carrie. I read one of your books...
我叫Carrie 我读过你的一本书
I'm into hour 3 of listening to the recordings
我真的很喜欢… 听了3小时
Off landry's cellphone,
Landry的电♥话♥录音
Trying to find one that will connect mindy
试图寻找与Mindy有关的线索
And what i'm now afraid is her partner, professor landry,
但我现在担心的是 发现她的情人Landry
To the dean's murder,
是与谋杀校长的凶手
Or, just as importantly,
又或者
Discover where they might have gone.
发现他们已经亡命天涯
Mindy: oh, all this sneaking around is driving me crazy.
一直这么偷偷摸摸 让人发疯
I wish we could just take a time-Out.
但愿我们能找个时间 一起旅游
Hank: yeah, tell me about it.
好啊 跟我说说
A week at papa's cabin?
到爸爸的小屋玩一周?
Oh, god, baby, that would be so great.
哦 天啊 亲爱的 太好了
Do you know if landry's father
你知道Landry的爸爸
Or his grandfather has a cabin?
或祖父有小木屋吗
A cabin? I don't know. Why?
小屋?不知道 怎么了?
They mention it on the tapes --
他们在录音里提到了
"Papa's cabin" -- Like a getaway spot.
"爸爸的小屋" 似乎是个逃亡地
Well, i've never heard of a cabin,
从来没听说过
But we can poke around.
可以四处查查
Meet me at his house. I've still got his key.
他家门口碰头 我有钥匙
Bye.
再见
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Long time, no see.
好久不见
Yeah. What's up?
是啊 怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表