剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
校园私探 前情提要
Where Did You Hide The Cashbox?
你把钱箱藏哪里了?
The Two Places You Looked For It.
你找的那两个地方
I Had To Go Back Later And Add The Incriminating $50 Bill.
稍后我不得不回去 放上那让证明他有罪的50美元
Do You Think You Can Ever Really Leave Gang Life Behind?
你觉得你真的可以离开那种混混生活吗?
Yeah, I Miss It. I Miss Having Cash In My Pocket.
事实上 我怀念那种生活 我怀念口袋里有现金的日子
The World Doesn't Stop Because You Decided To Show Up.
这世界不会因为你决定出现 而停止运转
I Can Barely Live With Myself Sometimes,
我有时都不想活了
And It's So Much Easier When You're Not Around!
如果你不在就好过得多!
Take A Look Around. It's Dead Week.
四处环顾一下 这就是死亡周
Everyone's Walking Around Half-Crazy.
所有人都半疯地走来走去
Yeah, Well,I Just Hope Piz Isn't Planning
是啊 我只是不希望Piz
On Moping His Way Through The Remainder Of Freshman Year.
大一剩下的日子就这样 闷闷不乐地度过
It's Not Like I'm Taking An Internship
我要去实习的地方
At A Mister Softee In Wachuta.
不是什么Wacghuta的 Mister Softee冰激凌店
It's The Fbi.
那可是FBI
The Fbi.
FBI啊
At The Very Least, Piz Should Think It's Hot.
Piz至少应该觉得这很刺♥激♥
Think It's Pretty Hot.
事实上 他确实觉得这相当刺♥激♥
He'd Just Think It Was Hotter If I Were Doing It In Neptune.
只是他认为如果我留在Neptune 做这些的话就更刺♥激♥了
Be Near You?
他既想和你约会 又想和你腻在一起?
Greedy Little Bugger.
贪心的小家伙
And If He Didn't Care, I'd Probably Be Complaining About That...
但是如果他不介意的话 我可能又要跟我的女朋友
To My Girlfriend...
抱怨这一点了
While Waiting To Pay For Frozen Yogurt.
在排队买♥♥冰冻酸奶的时候
I'm A Girl.
我是个女孩
Have We Moved In The Last Five Minutes?
这五分钟我们挪动过吗?
Uh, Backwards, I Think.
后退了 我觉得
Have You Considered Letting Piz Know You're Bummed
你有没考虑过让Piz知道
This Summer?
你对这次暑假小别也感到苦恼?
Simple, Direct, Honest?
简单地 直接地 诚恳地?
Mac, That's Almost Crazy Enough To Work!
Mac 这做起来可是够疯狂的!
Just Sharing My Vast Relationship Wisdom.
只是分你一点我渊博的 男女关系大智慧喽
Give Me Back My Damn Card! No.
他妈的把我的卡还给我! 不
She's Right Here -- The One With Her Mouth Open.
就是她 张大嘴的这个
What's With The Food Police?
食品警♥察♥怎么都来了?
She Has The Right To Remain Famished.
她有保持饥饿的权利
Stowe.
Stowe
What?
什么?
It's Harriet Beecher Stowe.
那是Harriet Beecher Stowe的话
Um, Excuse Me, Can I Sit Down? My Knee's Killing Me, Man.
不好意思 我可以坐下吗? 我膝盖疼死了 哥们儿
Oh, Right. Your Knee.
对了 你的膝盖
When Did You Say You Injured It, Mr. Navarro?
你刚刚说你是什么时候 受伤的来着 Navarro先生?
Uh, Last Wednesday.
上周三
And You Did This On The Job?
工作时受伤的?
I Only Ask Because A Lot Of You Maintenance Fellows
我问这个是因为你们很多♥维♥修工
Like To Play Basketball Over Lunch Break.
喜欢在午休时打篮球
That's Why I Didn't File For Sportsman's Comp, See,
这就是我为什么没报名参加 运动比赛的原因 看到没?
'cause I Hurt My Knee Moving A Busted Washing Machine Across The Campus.
在学校里搬坏掉的洗衣机时伤到了膝盖
Says Here You Spent A Little Time In Prison Last Year.
这里说你去年在监狱里呆过一点时间
So Did Martha Stewart.
Martha Stewart也进过监狱
Now, Does That Mean I Don't Get My Benefits?
那么 这意味着我拿不到救济金吗?
No, It Just Means...
不 这只是意味着...
How Shall I Put This?
怎么说呢?
A Lot Of People Look At A Thriving Private Institution Like Hearst
像Hearst这样有钱的私立学校 很多人看到的是
And They See -- Well, They See Deep Pockets.
他们看到的是 大笔的财富
I'm Not Trying To Con You, Man.
我不是想跟你唱反调 哥们儿
But You Can Appreciate Why We Have To Be So Thorough In These Matters.
你会感激我们对这些事情如此全面地审查
I Will Pass Your Claim Along To The Review Board,
我会把你的请求递交给审查委员会
And You Can Expect A Decision In The Next Month Or So.
大概下个月左右决定就会出来
A Month?
要一个月?
What Am I Supposed To Do Until Then --
我这个月要怎么混?
Hop Around On One Leg?
一只腿跳来跳去?
Just...Do Your Best.
那...尽你所能吧
Answer It.
接电♥话♥
Hello?
你好?
Hey.
嘿
What Are You Doing?
你在做什么?
I'm Calling You From Fbi Headquarters In Virginia
我在维尼吉亚的FBI总部给你打电♥话♥
Because I Miss You.
因为我想你
And I'm Very Sweet.
我很贴心吧
You Miss Me, Huh?
你想我?
I Do.
是的
Who's That? What?
那是谁? 什么?
Do You Have A Girl In Your Room?
你房♥间里藏了女孩?
This Long-Distance Thing Is Hard.
远距离这个问题太难了
I Mean, This Internship Is The Opportunity Of A Lifetime,
我是说 这次实习机会是一生一次的
And I Couldn't Be Enjoying It More, But...
我满意的不能再满意了 可是
I So Wish I Could Be With You Right Now.
我真的很希望现在可以和你在一起
Well, How About That?
怎么样?
It's Like I Never Left.
就像我从未离开
Yeah, Those 12 Weeks Just Flew By.
是啊 12个星期一晃就过去了
No, They Didn't.
不 不是的
会是 度日如年
All Those Weeks Of Thinking About You, And...
全部的时间都想着你
And Missing You...
想念你
And All Those Pent-Up Feelings.
还有那些压抑的感觉
What Am I Ever Gonna Do With All Of Them?
我怎么受得了所有的这些?
I Have A Couple...
我有几个
Million Suggestions. Hmm.
成千上万个建议
So, What Are These Suggestions?
有些什么建议呢?
Oh, You Know, You Don't Need Them.
你知道的 你不需要这些
Does It Involve Me...
包不包括我..
Doing A Sort Of Dance-Squad-Like Routine?
做些舞蹈班的基本动作?
Perhaps A Cheer?
或许 欢呼?
Actually, It Does.
事实上 是的
I Was Kidding. Then No.
我开玩笑的 那就不用
Did It Involve Me Being Naked?
那包括我脱♥光♥了衣服吗?
It Did.
包括
If I'm Understanding You Correctly,
如果我正确理解了你的意思
A Student I.D. Card Is Basically Like Money.
学生证基本上就相当于钱
Exactly.
没错
Kids Can Buy Stuff Anywhere On Campus --
孩子们可以在校园里的任何地方买♥♥东西
The Cateria, The Bookstore, You Name It.
自助餐厅 书店 不管什么地方
So If They're Using Fake Student I.D.S,
所以如果他们使用伪造的学生证
They're Using Fake Money, Which Makes This Fraud.
就等于是使用假♥钞♥ 这就构成了欺诈
Right.
对
And If These Students You've Apprehended
如果你抓到的这些学生
Made The Fe I.D.S Themselves, Conspiracy To Commit.
自己制♥造♥了这些假学生证 他们就犯了共谋罪
So, You Want Me To Bring Them In?
所以 你想让我把他们绳之于法?
The Studts Have Already Been Dealt With.
我们已经处分过这些学生了
They've Been Placed On Probation,
他们都要留校察看
And The Families Have Agreed To Repay The Stolen Funds.
家长也同意把钱都还上
That Sounds...Lenient.
听起来...挺宽大的
There's No Dungeon In The Ivory Tower.
象牙塔里无地牢
Both Kids Claim They Bought The I.D.S From This Man.
两个孩子都说他们是 从这个人手里买♥♥的假证
He's Not A Hearst Student,
他不是Hearst的学生
And The Hearst Police Ain't In The Business Of Prosecuting Felons.
而且起诉重罪也不是 Hearst警方的职能所在
I'll Take Care Of It.
交给我办吧
Number Four.
4号♥
You Sure?
你确定?
I'm Sure.
我确定
??
过来
Step Right In Here, Son. Take Your Time.
进来站这儿 孩子 不用急
Number Four.
4号♥
You'll Testify To That Fact?
能证明吗?
Yeah. That's Definitely Him.
是的 肯定是他
I Wish You Weren't Sitting Across From Me Right Now, Eli.
我真不希望你现在坐在我对面 Eli
I Shouldn't Be, Sheriff.
我不应该的 Sheriffe
Two Dean's-List College Students Picked You Out Of A Lineup.
学院成绩优异榜上的两个学生 把你从队列里挑了出来
Your Being An Ex-Con Isn't Gonna Help Things.
你的前科对此有百害无一益
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表