剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Where's your stepson?
你的继子呢?
Mexico.
墨西哥
Just got off the phone with my wife.
刚和我太太通完电♥话♥
She took Jason to Rosarito.
她把Jason带到Rosarito.
She won't tell me which hospital,
但不肯告诉我具体哪间医院,
but they're moving forward.
他们还在继续前行
Mindy's brother is helping her.
Mindy的兄弟在帮他们
I'm gonna lose them both, Keith... My stepson, my wife...
我会失去他们俩 我的太太,还有继子
All because of that selfish son of a bitch.
就是因为那个自私的狗东西
I'll track them down.
我会去找他们
I'm going with you.
我和你一起
You're gonna need to trace her call, right?
你要跟踪她的电♥话♥吧?
Probably, yeah.
也许
How do you plan on keeping her on the line?
你怎么让她不挂线,方便你查找地址
I can say half a sentence
我说半句
and get her to yell at me for three hours.
就可以让她滔滔不绝骂我三个小时
You rang?
你打电♥话♥?
If there was anybody else...
没别人可帮我了
one of the other maintenance guys found the masks
一个维修工同事
Used in the holdup in a dumpster behind Bennis Hall.
在bennis楼后的垃圾桶找到 劫持用的面具
He found the guns, too.
还有枪
He came to me instead of going to Lamb
他来找我而没告诉lamb
'cause he wasn't sure if it'd hurt me or help me.
因为他不知道这些对我是否有利
I'm not really sure either.
我也不知道
I can track the ownership history of the guns
我可以查到枪♥支♥的所有人信息
To see where it leads.
看有没有线索
Yeah, uh, I doubt that's gonna work.
我怀疑有没有用
The guns aren't real.
都是假枪
They're fakes.
假的
Uh, excuse me?
啥?
Yeah.
Yeah.
Can someone point me to the props department?
请问道具组怎么走
Jenny's props.
Jenny负责道具
Where could I find...
她在...
I'm jenny. What do you need?
我就是jenny. 你需要什么?
Um...
Um...
someone held up an on-campus casino
有人劫持了学校里的赌场
using a couple of prop guns.
使用了这里的道具枪
We're the theater department. We don't do guns.
我们是戏剧部,不用枪
We do Moli鑢e.
我们演莫里哀戏剧
You want a poor man's Tarantino,
枪♥支♥这种东西
that would be the film department.
要找电影部
If you see them,
要是见到他们
tell them we just loved their little opening-night present.
告诉他们我们喜欢他们的开演夜礼物
Which is?
是什么
Our stage is covered in pam.
我们的舞台上沾满了pam
Who's pam?
pam?
Pam is a cooking spray.
Pam是烧菜用的液体
We can't walk out there without falling on our asses.
踩上去就会摔个屁♥股♥朝天
We had the temerity to schedule our opening night
谁让我们胆敢
on the same weekend as their short-film festival.
和他们电影节同一天开幕
Maybe this is their way of saying, "break a leg"
也许这是他们表示 祝演出成功的特别方式呢
Thank you! Good night!
感谢各位!晚安
Here all week. Try the veal.
既来之,何不安之
And scene.
或曰踩之
Yeah?
Yeah?
One of the guys on the team said I should...
有人说我应该...
Instructor and class.
接受点私人辅♥导♥
Winkler. Engineering.
Winkler教授的课. 工程学专业的.
Come in. Close the door.
进来,关门
Winkler's used the same exams for the past three years.
他过去三年的试♥卷♥都一样
This file does not contain the exams.
这份文件不是考试内容
It's a study guide.
而是学习指导
If you want the study guide, it's $100.
要这份指导,100块
If you want the answers to the study guide, it's another $100.
要答案,再加100.
It's a study guide, huh?
学习指导?
Yeah, it's $200 for the set.
对,一套两百.
I'll take the guide.
我要指导
You keep the answers.
不要答案
Find us seats.
你找座位
I'm gonna get us some popcorn and grill me some film geeks.
我去买♥♥爆米花 再去盘问盘问那些电影狂
Uh, Veronica? Yeah?
Uh, Veronica? Yeah?
You know that whole "life imitates art" thing?
你知道生活来源于艺术这话吧
You ready to screw 'em, Dick? Yeah, cover me, Jimmy.
准备好了, Dick? 好,掩护我 Jimmy.
All right, hands in the air, buddy.
举起手来.
Stick 'em up. Give me the money.
别动,把钱给我.
Right now, you see. Right now.
快点,听到没
And don't forget to vote.
别忘记投票
Loved your movie. 8 millimeter... Bold choice.
喜欢你的电影 大胆的选择,8mm
Yeah.
Yeah.
So, in other news, an armed robbery was committed
不过,有一起持枪抢劫案里
With the masks and guns used in your little film.
罪犯用到你电影里的面具和道具枪
I was hoping you could tell me where I might find those.
希望你能告诉我那些东西的下落
You're Logan echolls, right?
你是 Logan echolls?
I heard you were going here.
我就听说你来这学校了
Did you ever think of investing in...
想过投资...
No.
没
Hey, buddy, right here.
Hey, 同学,听我说先
You can schmooze later.
等会儿再聊
Yeah. The guns and the masks were stolen.
Yeah.道具都被偷了
Our whole equipment truck disappeared a week ago.
一周前我们的设备车丢了
Did you report it?
报案了?
Yeah, the campus police actually tracked it down.
嗯。学校保安居然找到了东西
Can you believe it? Rent-A-Cops.
难以置信吧
We got all our equipment back.
设备都找回来了
Only thing missing were the guns and the masks.
除了枪和面具
Call her again.
再打
It's not gonna work.
没用的
Mindy's not gonna pick up the phone.
Mindy不会接
And I'm no expert,
我不是专家
but I'm pretty sure you can't trace a phone call
但我确信对方不接
if the person on the other end won't pick up the phone.
你也没法确定对方地址吧
Cliff?
Cliff?
Thanks, Cliff.
谢谢
You've got him at Sisters of Mercy in San Diego.
你把他藏在San Diego Sisters of Mercy医院
Mindy's uncle's an oncologist there.
Mindy的叔叔是医院的专家
Do you expect me to apologize, Keith? He's my son.
你想我道歉吗 我是为了我儿子
How'd you get Batando admitted? You bring him in unconscious?
你怎么让Batando同意的 把他弄晕了
What choice did he leave us?
还有别的办法吗?
Who are you?
你是?
Come on, you remember me.
别装了,你记得我的
I'm the girl whose necklace you stole.
你偷了我的项链
It's got sentimental value. I want it back.
对我有感情价值,我要拿回来
I see.
明白了
I'll take two boxes of the thin mints
我买♥♥两盒巧克力面小蛋糕
and some lemon coolers.
再来点柠檬水
You can keep all the gambling money, everything else. I don't care.
钱你留着,我不管
Just give me my necklace back, and we'll be cool.
把项链还给我就行
Wow, that's some hardcore salesmanship.
哇,你这种推销态度很强硬嘛
You're good. Uh...
牛
Tell you what... Throw in a box of the shortbread.
要不,我再买♥♥点脆饼
You and your partner robbed the casino.
你和你搭档洗劫了赌场
You did all the talking because of Sasaki's accent.
你负责说话 因为Sasaki有口音
As security officers,
作为保安
The criminal records of all new employees cross your desk.
新雇员的犯罪记录你都看过
You decide to pin your crime on the new ex-con maintenance guy
所以你决定嫁祸给新来的维修工
you see every day just outside your office.
那个天天在你办公室外工作的人
This also explains why you were covered in drywall dust.
这也解释了为什么你身上满是墙灰
You knew about the casino.
你早就知道赌场的事情
You even tried to shut it down a couple times,
还想让它关门
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表