剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
You Must. You Must.
你必须去 必须去
What Do You Say I Swing By Your Place Early
我早点到你那里怎么样
And You Hit Me On The Head With A Hammer A Couple Times Before We Go?
在我们走之前 你用榔头敲几下我的头?
Not That I Wouldn't Love To Cross That Off My To-Do List,
不是我不愿把它从我的日程表上划掉
But I Promised Parker And Logan That I'd Help Them Set Up.
但我答应帮Parker和Logan布置
Want To Come? Rain Check.
你会来吗? 看看再说
I'll Find Reinforcements Elsewhere.
我会找到其他援军的
It's Like The New "Rocky Horror."
就像新的"洛基恐怖秀"
At One Point,People Throw Plastic Spoons At The Screen.
人们会把塑料匙扔到屏幕上
You Have To Check It Out. It'll Change Your Life.
一定要看看 会改变你一生的
UhOh. Relax. I'm Here To Invite You To A Party.
嗯 噢 放松 我是来邀请你们参加聚会的
Saturday Night? Rockin'-Good Time?
周六晚上? 摇滚时光
The Catch?
是陷阱?
There's No Catch.
没有陷阱
I Just Need A Couple Wingmen.
我只是需要一对男伴
It's Parker's Birthday Party.
是Parker的生日派对
There's Strength In Numbers.
人数多有优势
You Soldiers Up For Mission: Morale Support?
士兵们准备接任务:支援我一下吧?
Okay. Cool. I'm In. But I Think Piz Has To Go --
好的 我去 不过Piz也得去
No,Piz Is In. It Sounds Like Fun.
好的 我去 似乎很有趣
Maybe Before,You Could Come By The Room And --
你可以到我们这来 然后一起去...
Cool. Okay. Uh,Sorry. Got To Boogie.
好极了 抱歉 我找那人有事
Thought You Were Going To Yo-Yo Taco On Saturday.
我以为你周六要去看优优糖果演出呢
Yo La Tengo. Yeah.
是优拉糖果 对
But,You Know, This Sounds More Fun.
但这个听起来更有趣
What?
什么?
You're Like One Of Those Guys Who Stands Behind The Players At The Poker Table And Pretends He's Playing.
你就像那些站在赌桌后面 装做自己也在玩的人
Sorry,I've Never Been To Vegas. What Exactly --
抱歉 我从未去过维加斯 你说什么...
Every Once In A While, You Got To Go All-In.
有时候 你必须要下大注的
Right. Will Do. Excellent.
对 会的 很好
I Don't Know What That Means.
我不知道你什么意思?
It Means We're Going Out Tonight.
意思是我们今晚要出去
You're Gonna Talk To Some Girl Who Knows You're Alive.
你得去和那些知道你还活着的女孩谈谈
Wait,Actually,That's Not What It Means,But It's A Start.
等等 其实我不是这个意思 但这是个开始
Sorry To Bother You. "Sneed Batmen" -- What Is That?
抱歉 打扰了 "Sneed Batmen"是什么?
Sneed Hall. It's The Chemistry Building.
Sneed楼 就是化学系的楼
The Batmen Are The Intramural Softball Team.
Batmen是校垒球队
Oh. ***
哦 这有点尴尬
But I Sort Of Flirted Thiswith Number 11Ng, The Other Day In The Library.
我在找11号♥队员 那天我在图书馆和他调情
You Wouldn't Happen To Know His Name?
你知道他的名字吗?
Sure. Jason Cohen.
当然知道 Jason Cohen
I Found Out Jason Cohen Lives At The Zeta Epsilon House --
我查到Jason Cohen 住在Zeta Epsilon
A Jewish Fraternity.
是个犹太兄弟会
Curious.
奇怪
What The Hell?
这是怎么回事?
Okay. Peeping Tom In A Tree Takes Off On A Bike.
树上的偷♥窥♥者骑自行车走了
I Feel Like I Stumbled Into A "Benny Hill" Sketch.
感觉像在看Benny Hill演的小品
Um,Amira,You Mind Telling Me What's Going On Here?
Amira 能告诉我出什么事了吗
Better Question -- Why The Hell Are You Here?
我更想知道 你怎么会在这?
I'm Here Because I Have Surveillance Footage Of Jason Skulking
因为我在监视 Jason
Around Your Parents' Restaurant Last Night After Closing.
昨晚饭店关门后 他还在附近鬼鬼祟祟地走动
He Wasn't Skulking. Jason's My Boyfriend.
他没有鬼鬼祟祟 Jason是我男友
Oh, I'm Gonna Kill Nasir. Who?
我要杀了Nasir 谁?
Nasir. He Works At The Restaurant.
Nasir 他在饭店工作
His Student Visa Expired, And My Parents Agreed To Give Him A Job.
他的学生护照到期了 我父母答应给他一份工作
I Was Supposed To Marry The Guy.
我本来是要和那人结婚的
Really?
真的?
Don't Ask.
别问
Those Pictures Will Literally Kill My Dad.
那些照片会把我爸气死的
Are They X-Rated?
是限制级的吗?
It's Not The Nudity. It's My Costar -- The Jew.
不是裸照 是因为男主角是犹太人
However Long It Takes To Get Those Photos Developed And Pedal Over To My Dad's Hous--
把照片洗出来再骑车送到我父亲那里 要花多长时间
That's How Long It'll Be Until I'm Disowned.
我们的父女关系就还能维持长时间
There's Only Two One-Hour Photo Places Open This Late,
这么晚了只有两家快速冲印店还开着
And Nasir's On A Bike.
Nasir是骑自行车去的
I'll See What I Can Do.
我看看能做些什么
Hi. Um,My Boyfriend...
你好 我男友...
Is A Tad Embarrassed To Pick Up The Photos We Just Dropped Off.
有点害羞 不好意思来取我们的照片
There Are A Few...
里面有一些
"Special Moments With Special Friends"-Type Shots.
与特殊朋友在特殊时刻照的照片
Men --It's All Rah-Rah-Rah Until You Find Yourself In An All-Night Photomat.
拍的时候倒好 来拿照片的时候就不一样了
Um, How Much Do We Owe You?
呃 一共多少钱?
That's Your Boyfriend?
那是你男友?
Yeah. It's Like I'm Dating A Young Omar Sharif.
是 他就像Omar sharif的年轻版(著名影星)
Desert Fever -- What Are You Gonna Do?
沙漠热啊 能怎么办呢?
Um,Are They Ready?
洗好了吗?
I'm On The Last One.
我在洗最后一张
I've Had Some Problems With The Machine Jamming.
机器有点卡纸
Okay.
好的
Sorry, Do You Have The Time?
不好意思 现在几点了?
11:15.
11:15
Thank You.
谢谢
Arab Men -- So Macho.
阿♥拉♥伯男人 很大男子主义
Nasir.
Nasir
See You Back At The Apartment. Don't Be Late.
公♥寓♥见 别太晚
My Photos -- Are They Done?
我的照片 洗好了吗?
Your Girlfriend Just Picked Them Up.
你女朋友刚取走
Girlfriend? I Don't Know That Woman.
女朋友?我不认识那女的
You Gave Her My Pictures?!
你把我的照片给她了?!
Sir,Count To 10,Please. I Am Not The Enemy.
先生 请默数10下 我不是你的敌人
I Still Have A Few Of The Prints That Were Only Half-Developed When The Machine Jammed.
我还有些照片 是机器坏的时候印的 只印了半边
Ng 20 Bucks Jt To Talk To Her.
花了20块和她聊天也值啊
We Came Here For Me, Remember?
到这来是为了我 记得吗?
Yeah,That Was Before I Saw Her.
是 不过那是在我看到她之前
No,You Don't. Judas.
不 你别 叛徒
I Got 20 Bucks Says You Can Whip My Ass And Make Me Like It.
我赌20块钱 你会把我打得落花流水 而我还很高兴
Well,I Do Like A Confident Man.
我很喜欢自信的男人
Look What I Found.
看看我找到了什么
Thank You,Veronica!
谢谢你 Veronica!
I Must Say...
我得说...
Your Spurned Suitor --
被你拒绝的求婚者
He May Be Crazy, But,Oh,My.
他可能疯了 但是...
If I Didn't Mind Being Treated As Property,
如果我不介意像财产一样被交易的话
He Might Be Tempting.
也许会喜欢他的
Explain This. Now!
解释下这个 现在!
Nasir Says That This Boy Lives In A Jewish Fraternity.
Nasir说这小子住在犹太兄弟会
Is He A Jew?
他是犹太人吗?
Being With This Boy Is What Has Caused All Of This --
和这个男孩在一起是发生这一切的原因
The Threats, The Vandalism.
威胁 故意破坏
The Community Has Obviously Found Out And Turned Against Us.
大家明显已经发现了 并且开始针对我们
When You Say "Community," Do You Mean Jewish Or Arab?
你说的"大家" 是指犹太人还是阿♥拉♥伯人?
Either. Both. I Don't Know.
随便 也许都是 我不管
The Restaurant Is No Longer Your Concern.
饭店已经与你无关了
You're Fired! Leave.
你被炒了 走!
I Work For Your Wife.
我为你妻子工作
If She Wants Me Fired, She Can Give Me A Call.
如果她想开除我 会给我打电♥话♥的
Mr. Murphy, One Of My Deputies Told Me You Wanted A Private Audience.
Murphy先生 我的手下告诉我 你想和我单独谈谈
I Was In The Neighborhood.
我刚好路过
You Know Why People Enjoy Going To Bars,Sheriff?
知道为什么大家喜欢来酒吧吗 长官?
They Can Drink At Home.
他们可以在家喝酒
People Want To Relax, Let Their Hair Down.
人们想要放松 想放轻松
That's Not Easy To Do When,Every 10 Minutes,
可是现在 每过10分钟
Uniformed Deputies Are Showing Up And Harassing Them.
就有穿着制♥服♥的警♥察♥来骚扰 他们怎么放松?
The Funny Thing Is, I Always Backed The Badge.
有趣的是 我一直很支持
In Fact,I Usually Buy An Especially Large Amount Of Sheriff Department Raffle Tickets Every Year.
事实上 我每年都买♥♥大量警局的彩票
Sheriff Lamb, God Rest His Soul,
Lamb探长 上帝保佑他安息吧
Really Appreciated His Relationship With Local Businesses.
我很欣赏他与当地商人的关系
So How Many Raffle Tickets Do You Think The Break Should Buy This Year,Sheriff?
长官 你认为我今年应该买♥♥多少彩票?
You Know,Just To Make Sure That We Keep Working Together.
才能确保我们能继续合作
10 Bucks A Pop -- Maybe 500 Tickets.
10块钱一张 大概500张吧
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表