剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Hey, Were You Able To Catch The End Of The Show, At Least?
你们赶上节目结尾了吗
Yeah, We Caught The Whole Thing.
是的 全场都听到了
Were You Screwing With Me?
你耍我?
I Wanted To Hear The New Stuff.
我想听你唱新歌♥
It Was Just -- It Was Awesome.
太太…棒了
It Was Awesome.
太棒了
You're A Bad Man, Piznarski.
坏小子 Piznarski
Is This About Right?
还有什么问题吗
You're All Set To Fleece Idiots.
就等赚傻子钱啦
Thanks For Helping Us Out.
多谢帮忙
Hey, Free Food. Why Not?
有免费食物 何乐而不为呢
Just Remember, You Got To Link To Me.
但要记住 必须有我的链接
Sure You Want To Compromise Your Reputation
你确定要在作弊网站上自毁声誉
On Your Cheating Site With A Link To Our Ass Site?
加一个我们屁♥股♥网站的链接?
Anything To Help You Guys Out.
只要能帮你们
You Up For Breakfast Tomorrow?
一起吃早餐吧?
I've Got To Finish Up.
我还得去收尾
Rain Check.
再说吧
What?
干什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You're Still Kind Of A Jerk, But...
你还是很混♥蛋♥ 不过
That Was Kind Of Incredible. Thank You.
太不可思议了 谢谢
Want To Go Grab A Drink, Get Away From All These Damn Kids?
想去喝一杯 躲开这些疯小孩吗
If I Do Say So, A...M-Ass-Terpiece."
能说这是经典屁♥股♥吗
So What's Up With Veronica And Piz?
Veronica和Piz怎么样了?
She...
她
She, Like, Dating Him Or What?
他们在约会?
She's Trying To Let Him Down Easy.
她不想伤他心
But...
但
I Don't Know. When We Were --
不知道 我们还
When We Were Dating, Did They Ever...You Know?
我们还在一起时 他们是否…你明白吗
No More Talk Of Veronica's Love Life.
别再讨论Veronica的爱情生活了
Ever.
别
But I Will Say, If You Think She Was Unfaithful,
但是如果你认为她不忠
You're An Idiot.
那简直是白♥痴♥
Now, If You'll Excuse Me...
好了 如果你不介意
It's Morning.
现在是早上了
Okay.
好吧
So It's Just, What -- Mac?
多少钱 Mac?
Actually, Forget The Check.
别写支票了
How About A 50% Stake?
50%奖金怎么样?
So You're Part Owner. Huh.
你现在是合伙人了?
Saw His Numbers And Figured I'd Be A Millionaire By 2050.
根据现在的情况 要到2050年我才能发达
Bronson. Hmm?
Bronson 嗯
I, Uh...
我
You're A Great Guy, Bronson. You Really Are.
你人很好 Bronson 真的
And I Really Feel Almost
这么说真是疯了
Insane Saying This,
但不得不说
I Think We Should Break Up.
我觉得我们还是分手吧
I Think That's How It Should Be.
不要勉强一起
I'm Really, Really Sorry.
真的很抱歉
The Average Teen Spends 16 Hours A Week Online
青少年每周平均花16小时网上冲浪
And Clicks On Hundreds Of Links.
点击超过100个链接
And In This Day And Age,
当今时代
Someone Is There To Make A Percentage On Each Click.
已经有人靠每次点击赚钱
What Does The Average Teenager Want To See?
普通青少年想看什么?
The Female Posterior.
女性臀部
It Commands A Huge Slice
这占网上冲浪者
Of The Average Surfer's Online Attention.
很大一部分注意力
Our Goal Is To Take That Tiny Percentage...
我们的目标是 抓住其中微薄利润
All Right, Mr. Echolls, Thank You.
够了 Echolls先生 谢谢
We've Seen Quite Enough.
我们看够了
No, I'm Not Screwing Around, Sir.
不 我不是胡搞的 先生
It Has Income Strings --
我制♥作♥了收入曲线
That'll Do. You Can Sit Down Now.
够了 你可以回来坐好了
Are You Serious? Yeah.
你是认真的? 是的
"A," I Feel Responsible For You Being Fired.
首先 你被炒 我有不可推卸的责任
The Owner Was Wrong To Fire You, But --
解雇你真是大错特错 不过
What's "B"?
其次呢?
"B" Is We Need Men.
其次 因为我们急需人手
What Do You Say, Leo? Feel Like Getting Back In?
怎么样 Leo?想回来吗
I'll Come In For The Paperwork.
我会回来办手续的
Leo? Are You Under Arrest?
Leo 你被捕了?
Because I've Got An In With The Sheriff.
我能跟探长说情
Me Too. I'm A Deputy Again.
我也能 我现在又当警♥察♥了
So I Guess I'll Be Seeing You Around.
以后能常见了
Just Like Old Times.
跟以前一样
He's Back?
他回来了?
Yep.
是啊
How's Your Rocker Friend?
你的摇滚朋友怎么样了?
On His Way To Play University Of Alaska. Good.
去阿♥拉♥斯加大学演出 很好
I Don't Want To Be Square, But You Keep Away From Musicians.
不是我顽固 不过你别再跟音乐家搞在一起了
Mr. Van Lowe. To What Do We Owe The Honor?
Van Lowe先生 大驾光临 不胜荣幸 有事吗
Just A Follow-Up, You Know?
把我的案子
On That Crime I Stopped.
追踪到底
And To Say Thanks.
顺便说声谢谢
"It Was The Actions
"本地私♥家♥侦♥探♥
"Of Local Private Investigator Vincent Van Lowe
"Vicent Van Lowe
"That Led To The Suspects Being Apprehended.
"协助破案
"'vinnie Did A Great Job On This One,'
"'Vinnie这次干得棒极了
"Said Acting Sheriff Keith Mars.
"临时探长Keith Mars接受采访时说
'he's An Asset To This Community.'"
他是社区的功臣"
"He's An Asset To This Community."
"他是社区的功臣"
That's Great, Keith.
说得太好了 Keith
You Can't Buy That Kind Of Publicity.
花钱也买♥♥不到的宣传啊
I've Tried. You Really Can't.
我试过的 真的买♥♥不到
Hardly Need To These Days, Vinnie.
现在也没什么必要了 Vinnie
You're The Only P.I. In Town.
你现在是城里唯一的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I Didn't Mean For My Business. I Mean For My Campaign.
我说的不是业务 而是竞选
Campaign? For Sheriff.
竞选? 竞选探长
The Special Election.
特别选举
Sport Haus Owner And A Bunch Of His Pals Said I Should,
健身中心老板和他朋友都说我该参加
So I...Threw My Hat In This Morning.
所以今早我踏上末班车了
Vinnie Van Lowe --
Vinnie Van Lowe
"He's An Asset To This Community."
"他是社区的功臣"
Sheriff Mars.
Mars探长
That's Gonna Look Great On My Posters.
写在竞选标语上一定很帅
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表