剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
but those spoiled college boys didn't listen to you.
但那些娇生惯养的大学生就是不听
I'm guessing you got the idea when you found the masks
我想你是找到电影部的面具和道具枪时
and prop guns in the film-department van.
想出了这个妙计
Do you think I missed anything?
我有说漏什么吗?
Well, one thing... Proof.
第一……证据
Not quite true. Look what I have.
不对 看看这是什么
Prints?
指纹?
The witnesses said the holdup men wore gloves.
证人说罪犯带着手套
Yeah, but you wouldn't believe how much hair Is inside these masks.
但你不会相信这面具里留下了多少汗毛
It's kind of gross, actually.
多得恶心
It's like a sack of dna.
一堆dna
So, I'll trade you... This bag for my necklace.
做个交易 面具换我的项链
I'll need a day to get your necklace back.
我需要一天时间拿回项链
Yeah, that's not gonna do it.
那可不行
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Say hello to my little friend.
见见我的小帮手
Keith, please, I'm begging you.
Keith, 求你了
Keith, for god's sake, just hear me out.
Keith, 听我解释
I've been hearing you out since Mexico.
从墨西哥回来一路上我都听着
I'm done, Cyrus. This game is over.
听够了, Cyrus. 游戏结束了
It's not a game. You need me to get on my knees, I'll get on my knees.
不是游戏 你要我下跪吗
You stop that operation, that's it.
停止手术 就这么简单
My son's dead. He's 9 years old.
我儿子要死了. 他才9岁
You go up there, he dies.
你一去他就得死
If I stay down here, I'm partly responsible for another dead man.
如果我不去,我则需为另外一个人的死亡负责
The only way you and your wife get away with this is if Batando dies.
你和你老婆只有杀了Batando才能脱罪
We're not gonna let Batando die.
我们不会杀他
That's not the plan, I swear.
我发誓
Then you, your wife, and your wife's family members who helped
那你,你太太和你太太的家人
are going to prison for a very long time.
就得好好蹲一阵子大牢了
And Jason will live.
Jason 会活下来
Small price to pay, don't you think?
代价很小了,对吗
What would you do if it were Veronica?
如果要死的是你女儿,你会怎么做?
Find my necklace?
找到我的项链了?
Nope.
没
But we found a dozen other items...
不过找到不少其他东西...
Couple rolexes, dozens of credit cards.
名表,信♥用♥卡♥
These are the guys.
这人这里就这么多
Maybe the other one has your necklace.
也许另外那人拿着你的项链
We have a car on the way over there right now.
我们已经派人去抓他了
Oh, look.
Oh, 看哪
Someone tipped off the local news.
有人给电视台通风报信
That's my cue.
我该上场了
Do you see how well this works when you play by the rules, Veronica?
发现按规则办事的好处了吧, Veronica?
[Johnny Clash - Busted] My bills are all due
[Johnny Clash - 破产了(Busted)] 帐单来了
And the babies need shoes
孩子没鞋穿了
But I'm busted
但我却破产了
Cotton is down
棉花降价了
To a quarter a pound
2毛5一磅了
And I'm busted
我破产了
I got a cow that went dry
牛不产奶了
And a hen that won't lay
鸡不下蛋了
A big stack of bills...
帐单堆成山了...
you think you're such a big deal, but you're so not.
你以为自己了不起了?
You did this. You set up my daddy, you stupid cow.
你告我爹,坏女人
Go back to Hearst where you belong.
滚回Hearst
You come into this town and treat everyone like dirt.
你把这个镇里的人都不当回事
The food that we canned
去年的罐头
Last summer is gone
吃完了
And I'm busted
破产了
The fields are all bare
田地荒芜了
And the cotton won't grow
棉花不长了
Me and my family
我和家人
Got to pack up and go
得走路了
Where I'll make a living
去个能赚钱的地方
The Lord only know
天知道在哪里
But I'm busted
我破产了
Don?
Don?
Meet Steve Batando. I believe you were looking for him.
这是 Steve Batando. 你在找他
You're Steven Batando?
你是 Steven Batando?
And I want to apologize for causing so much trouble.
抱歉给你带来麻烦
I mean, I had no idea people were looking for me.
我不知道有人找我
I just went, you know, camping for a week and didn't tell anybody,
我只是想单独出去玩一周
left my cellphone.
没带手♥机♥
I mean, I can't believe I caused all this fuss.
我不敢相信造成这么多麻烦
It would be funny if it wasn't so almost, I mean, you know...
要不是一切都这么……
Ridiculous?
滑稽?
Yeah.
Yeah.
You tell my ex-Wife I own her now.
告诉我前妻我们两清了
No more talk of alimony, no more child support.
别再管我要赡养费和孩子抚养费
We're beyond even.
我们互不拖欠
It's been made very clear in the documents you signed.
你签署的文件里已经说明这点了
Nice ride, huh?
车不错哈
Think of it as a father's day gift.
当作是父亲节礼物好了
What makes you think this is the guy?
你为什么觉得是他
The fifth victim, Claire,
第五个受害人 Claire,
Was caught in an ATM photo the night she was raped,
受害那晚在ATM前被拍下照片
Clearly already roofied, but still with her hair.
当时她已经喝醉 但还有头发
She was with an asian guy.
一个亚裔男子和她一起
So we're knocking on the doors of every asian guy in san diego?
我们要找遍这里所有亚裔男子?
This guy was wearing a camp waterloo shirt.
那个男子穿着一件waterloo夏令营体恤
I got a list of everyone who went to the camp in the past five years.
我拿到过去5年夏令营人员名单
There's only one asian male in southern california.
南加州地区只有一个亚裔男子
This is his house.
他住在这里
Look tough.
装酷点
Always.
一直很酷
Hi, is Wang Yi here?
Hi, Wang Yi 在吗
Sorry, he's at class now.
抱歉,他在上课
When will he be back?
他什么时候回来
Why?
问这个干嘛?
Because he raped this girl.
他强♥奸♥了这个女孩
Claire?
Claire?
I doubt it.
我怀疑
You know her?
你认识她?
Yeah, she's Wang's girlfriend.
当然,她是Wang的女友
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表