剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Just take a message.
记下来
I got to take a message.
我得记下来
All right.
好吧
She'll call back.
她会再打来
A shoe warehouse out east of grange...
在农场东边的一个皮鞋仓库...
Stock's been disappearing.
库存品不见了
Manager thinks that one of the security guys
经理认为是其中一个保安
might be embezzling.
偷的
Delivery's coming in this afternoon,
今天晚些时候会有次进货
so you're gonna stake the place out tonight.
所以你今晚得监视那个地方
You familiar with these things?
你熟悉这个吗?
Yeah, toasters, right?
是的 烤面包的 是吧?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 对 对
So the money shot we want is a security guy
拍到那个保安在半夜里
loading shoes in the middle of the night.
装运鞋子的照片 我们就能拿钱了
You got it?
知道了吗?
I got it.
知道了
It turns out getting a new playbook
原来弄本新的战术手册
isn't as simple as running off a new copy.
不像打印一份新的拷贝那么简单
According to Kurt,
据Kurt说
they're printed out on athletic department stationery
它们是打在体育系的信纸上
with an I.D. number that changes
还有一个随着周数和运动员
from week to week and player to player.
而改动的识别码
They said you guys had a trainer?
听说你们这有教练?
Allison Shivan totally thrashed my ankle, the little bitch.
Allison Shivan狠狠地打到我的脚踝 那个小贱♥人♥
That way.
那边
World's slowest printer.
天底下最慢的打印机
Thanks for meeting with me, coach.
谢谢你能见我 教练
Not a problem.
没什么
What's on your mind?
你怎么想的?
I just wanted to let you know that Sonoma made me an offer.
我只是想告诉你 Sonoma大学向我发了邀请
I mean you know I love it here, but they're giving me a full ride.
我是说 你知道我爱这里 但他们给我全额奖学金
Wait a minute. We can work something out.
等等 我们可以解决
You know, I'll make room for you to stay, pop.
你知道 我会想办法让你留下来 Pop
What is that? What's printing?
那是什么? 在打什么?
Oh, my god!
喔 我的天!
What in god's name?
到底怎么回事?
Oh, I am so, just, um...
喔 我太 只是 呃...
Uh, I am so... embarrassed.
呃 我太...尴尬了
It's a hazing thing,
欺负新生的传统
and my sorority said I had to break in and steal a jock...
姐妹联谊会让我偷偷进来 拿一条男式内♥裤♥...
The little underwear, not, like, kidnap an athlete.
小内♥裤♥ 不是绑♥架♥运动员
God.
天
Um, so do you think
恩 你认为
maybe I could borrow one for an hour or two?
我可以借一条吗 就一两个小时?
Collecting jocks, are we?
收集男式内♥裤♥ 是吧?
You're gonna have the
你会是新生当中拥有
most colorful disciplinary file in the freshman class.
最多姿多彩的档案的
How about you give me that name,
你把那个名字告诉我
and we'll start over with a clean slate?
就重新开始 干干净净的记录
I said I'm not giving up the name.
我说了 我不会说的
And I said I'll have you expelled.
我也说了 我会开除你的
And I said I'm not giving up the name.
我说了 我不会说的
Is this how this works?
是这么说的吧?
Dean O'Dell, I am sorry, but I can't just sit out there any longer without speaking up.
O'dell院长 抱歉 我不能再坐在外面等你们谈完了
Actually we were just finishing up.
我们正好谈完了
It's insulting.
这很没礼貌
You call us for a meeting,
你叫我们来开会
and you strand us there with those lampoon jackasses?
却让我们跟一些Lampoon白♥痴♥坐在一块
Did somebody say my name? Oh, great.
谁叫我? 喔 太好了
Nice office. It's good to be the dean.
漂亮的办公室 做院长真好
Or did you call us in here because you changed your mind,
你叫我们来 是你改变主意了
and you will stop these idiots
你会阻止这些白♥痴♥
from publishing their misogynistic rag?
出版他们那些歧视女性的垃圾了?
Idiots? Where? Wait, us?
白♥痴♥? 哪? 等等 我们?
Stop publishing? Why?
停止出版? 为什么?
Because it's offensive to women.
因为冒犯了女性
I'm sorry, did someone say "rag"?
抱歉 有人说"垃圾"吗?
I should really go.
我真的得走了
You have two days, miss Mars.
你还有两天 Mars小姐
Hey, you're a woman. Does this upset you?
嘿 你是个女的 这让你不爽吗?
No, thanks, except maybe the blonde in the middle.
"还是免了(中间的金发mm除外)"
A little, I guess.
有一点 我想
The one in the middle. That's Claire.
中间的那个 那是 Claire
Claire, they want to rape you. That's hate speech.
Claire 他们想要强♥暴♥你 那是贬抑言论
I meant more it says it's a humor magazine,
再多说一句 这是诙谐杂♥志♥
but I'm not seeing it.
但我不看
Whether the lampoon's
Lampoon的内容
content qualifies as humor is debatable.
是否诙谐 是有争议的
Hearst's free-speech policy isn't.
但Hearst的自♥由♥言论政策没有
That discussion was over yesterday.
那个讨论昨天就结束了
Today we are discussing this.
今天我们讨论这个
My wife and I went out last night, came back to our Volvo.
昨晚我和妻子外出 回来看到我们的沃尔沃
That was what the mechanic hypothesized was a bat of some sort.
根据修理工说的 是球棒打的
$4,000 in damage.
由于这样...4000块就这么没了
We didn't do that. I agree. It's impossible.
不是我们做的 我同意 不可能
Where would militant feminists get ahold of a softball bat?
激进的女权主义者 怎么会用球棒呢?
Very funny, pig.
很有趣 猪头
Funny you should use that word.
有意思 你用了这个词
No, they framed us.
不 他们陷害我们
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
那是我见过最荒唐的东西 我该走了
We're an easy target,
我们是容易受到攻击的目标 院长
dean.
你认为那有趣?
Hey.
嘿
So what am I on a scale of 1 to 10?
我是几分? 1到10分
Um... 1.
恩...1分
7. 4?
7分 4分?
Help me with some criteria.
给我个标准
Gentlemanliness.
绅士风度
I kind of resisted the impulse
我昨晚稍稍忍♥住了
to make the so-called booty call last night.
打所谓的求爱电♥话♥的冲动
What?
怎么了?
Just the other day, my dad was saying
前几天 我爸在说
I had a thing for trying to reform unreformable bad boys.
说我就是喜欢去 感化那些不可救药的坏男孩
What does that have to do with me?
那跟我有什么关系?
I'm reformable, good, and a man.
我是浪子回头 人品不错 而且还是个男人
Dick said the class was a walk.
Dick说那课只是走走形式
You could have gone to the art thing.
你可能去了那个美术展
Wait, Dick said what?
等等 Dick说什么?
It was a walk...
走走形式...
You know, the five-minute rule if the professor doesn't show.
你知道的 5分钟条例 如果教授没出现
Dick's idea of five minutes is, like, one.
Dick的5分钟 就是1分钟
Ask Madison Sinclair. The professor showed.
问问Madison Sinclair 后来教授来了
You mind showing me the notes?
你可以让我看看笔记吗?
Forget it.
别想
You're hardly the first girl to be led astray by Dick.
你不是第一个被Dick糊弄的女生
Hey, so you up for something tonight?
嘿 你今晚打算做什么?
Maybe Noam Chomsky's reading
也许诺姆·乔姆斯基正在
the Havana phone book somewhere.
什么地方看哈瓦那的电♥话♥本
I'm stuck at work tonight. Maybe you could drop by.
我今晚得工作 也许你可以过来看看
So a booty call in the library.
在图书馆打求爱电♥话♥
Maybe I just will.
也许我会的
Hey, have you seen Mac?
嘿 你见过Mac吗?
She and parker just left wearing workout stuff.
她和Parker穿着运动服出去了
Maybe they're going to the stairmaster.
也许去练台阶器了
Hey, looking for me?
嘿 在找我?
Am now.
现在 是的
So thanks to the stone-age printer
因为教练办公室里
In the coach's office,
那个石器时代的打印机
It doesn't look like stealing new pages is a viable plan.
偷新手册似乎是行不通了
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表